"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What if Your Wingman's a Stud?

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Okay, My best friend is a stud. I'm not gay but he is one sexy motherfvcker. He's funny/****y/charming. He's a natural DJ when it comes to approaches but he is a mad AFC once he's in a relationship.

Am I doomed to be in his shadow forever? He sometimes plays the wingman but then my target goes ape**** over my wingman and it all goes down hill from there.

Is there anything I can do besides find an uglier guy to be my wingman?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Sorry, but can someone explain what a wingman is? Sounds like it's pretty much a DJ's b1tch or lacky.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
Originally posted by eba
Sorry, but can someone explain what a wingman is? Sounds like it's pretty much a DJ's b1tch or lacky.
a wingman is usually a friend that helps you get the chick. he is usually there to talk to her friend so that you 2 can have some alone time to talk.

ok Dirk-

2 of my good friends are close to what you described as yours

i happen to hang out with them seperatly.

but when it comes down to it, woman want 2 things initally:

1. a looker (cute face and/or good body)

2. a cool guy (interesting personality, funny, charming, exciting to be with

and believe it or not some girls do not have the order in which you may expect

so what you need to do is have certain bold traits of an Alpha Male.

when i go to a party or whatever i realize im good looking but i am not the best looking one there

i do know that i am one hell of a good time to be with and i let my personality do what it wants.

i realized after coming here though that i had most of the traits an alpha had. what i used and continue to use this site for (partially) is to fine tune those skills.

i cannot give you specific advice on what to say or how to act but when you are the alpha male most girls will want you eventually and even if they dont they will still wanna meet you and/or get to know you
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Me and my friend are always trying to out shine each other. We both have are + and -'s. I think we compliment eachother well, just our styles, personalities and how we interact. Theres no hating between us and say, if hes digging a chick but she digs me, he will let me have her. And vice versa..

I think we are both good looking succas and always shine wherever we are. We make a good team. however, he is tied down with a girlfriend who is having his baby which he tries to hide from new female prospects, in fear of turning them off.

If im with anyone else they are my wingmen. ALWAYS
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WingS

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
1
Age
39
i can relate to this, im gonna be a wing man on tuesday and i feel sorry for my friend coz i know his girl is gonna want me ;)
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
maybe you could try going up to 2 girls with him...or else you could try on your own :confused:
 

dElAvA

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Lowell, MA
Im in the same pos my best friend is one sexy beast and hes charming as hell but Im funnier and we work well together. Now Im not exactly a looker I wear glasses but I dress nice and I have a good C+F game. What helps about having THE alpha as your best friend is it gives you so much confidence when Im around him I just slip right into his vibe and go with it. Usualy my best friend attracts the girls then we both keep them around cause were so damn charming. Whats nice is though I don't even have to out shine him or anything hes THE most popualar kid in the school so everyone whos good friends with him can get a girl easy just cause all chicks are attention *****s. If a girl thinks she could be one of the top 3 couples it usually turns into a real cat fight for my attention. Ok so its kind of a gimick but my style is what got me into this position in the first place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Believe me... this happens to girls too. Sometimes the guy wants my "wingwoman" (or what HeyPretty called "chicknwing") but ususally we don't go after the same guys, so thinks don't go farther than that. I am an excellent wing-woman, I do more than just keep the friend occupied... I sometimes go out of my way to get my friend their guy (or my guy friend their girl). :D
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
I don't like being the main personna whenever I'm interacting with girls with my buds.

Seriously, I love being the Wingman. I'm a sort of Cupid. I've set almost all my friends with a lot of girls.
I don't know why, but that gives me a feeling of fullfillment.

Like, when I'm with my buds, I always make them shine, I do my thing but when I'm through with it I always make sure that they are on top.

It's something to think about. With all the knowledge I have, I sometimes feel ashamed of "needing" help. I can do very well on my own, so why not help my friends who do not have access to the knowledge I have??

As far as your wingman being a stud, it happens to me all the time. To be honest with you, I've been dealing with that since 7th grade :)

Learn what you can with them, and help them. If a girl falls for him is because you're probably not her type.
And if you're nice to girls that he catches, they'll like you and advertise you to all of her friends. Women are the best advertisers of the world.

I've seen cases where a male friend talks to a girl about his friend who digs her for weeks and still the girl stays indifferent. Then one of her friends comes and tells her how great the guy is and stuff and bam! She decides to go for that guy.

Use this to your advantage. Even if he's a hell sexy mofo, hardly ever ALL girls of a group will fall for him. Some will always fall for you.

BBB
 
Top