Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what if the girl dont belive in dating?

some made up name

Reaction score
Sup yo guys. i got a problem, theres this girl i realy like ive been flirting with her and what not for a while.well she tells me that she thinks dating is a waste of time and that we will end up meeting our "soul mate" or whatever by fate.what would yall do in this possition?is there any way i could convince her that dating is good and it isnt a waste of time?

antimeyzeek

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say just keep DJ'ing her and see what happens...remember, attraction isn't a choice and if u make her feel that attraction it won't matter what she believes in or whatever you all call ur relationship, it will be fun

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes lying. A woman who doesn't date? There is no such thing. There are only AFC excuses.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her how she will know who her soul mate is if she never meets him and has teh change to talk with him personaly.

wait a couple of seconds ask her out for friday night!

iif that doesn't work next her!

some made up name

Reaction score
hey thanks guys for the advice:) i think im just gonna keep DJing it and see what happins. i think she may be a lil scared of dating or somthing like that. thats why she said that.