Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if the girl doesn't remember you?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Thursday I got two numbers from women I met at clubs and ended up calling them both on Saturday. Not that the details really matter but one was an OK looking 20ish brunette and the other girl was a 41 year old blonde hottie.

So it ended up when I called both of them neither of them could really remember who I was. That night I met the younger girl we met on the way to a different bar and in the bar I took her to a corner away from her friends and we danced. So I thought she'd remember meeting me. Sad but funny thing was that when I told her to guess who this was she said another guys name. I know girls meet many guys in one night so that didn't shock me. She said she was in the library and she'd call me back but she didn't so Oh well, I called the next girl.

The 41 year old I met at the bar and we were talking and flirting and I got her number and this one didn't remember what I looked like but said "If I gave you my number you were probably alright." That Saturday she told me to call her later since she was going to a party. I was busy that night with friends but did call her at 1am, no answer didn't leave a message so whatever.

To be honest I'm a beginning rookie when it comes to meeting girls at clubs, getting numbers and following up but I'm wondering what do you do when you call the girl and she doesn't remember who you were? Do you still try to set up something or what's the next plan of action?

I'm planning to forget about these two and work on getting fresh phone numbers when I go out but I found it funny that they didn't seem to have a clue who I was. I probably should have called the next day but just wanted to report and see what you guys thought.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl doesn't even remember who you are, then there are two possibilities:

1) She's a wh0re and meets tons of guys every day.

2) She is just not that interested in you.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they're all in your head!!!!

Um but seriously, I think you just weren't that memorable. Always do something to stand out when you meet her or say something that she will remember.

For example I like to tell girls random things like "I like Maple. Its my favorite flavor of wood. Whats yours?". Then they think I'm goofy but it serves as a reference point "remember me from the other day? ... maybe you'll remember my favorite flavor of wood?"

I don't know though I'm not too proficient with the bar/club atmosphere as I don't go there since I am not a fan of large crowds. But goofy stuff works in convos if she has a sense of humor.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
No beleeve me they were interested in you

However - there is one reason she didnt rememba you!

SHE WAS BOLLOXED WHEN SHE MET YOU!!
I'm guessing bolloxed means drunk. Am I right?

Anyway, like I said I need to get some fresh phone numbers. I pretty much got these as a learning experience. To be honest the time before this I got phone numbers but was afraid to call them and waited too long. :p

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
'Oh great, after alll you did to me that night you don't even remember me!'

Heh, I'm sure theres a better example.. Something kinda ****y is what I was shooting for to get her thinking.

upcomingDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she doesn't even remember you then you obviously did something wrong... there's really no point to pursue unless you make the next encounter memorable than the last.. i learned from experience that first impressions are really important so make it your best.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dont lower yourself to being like "oh im that guy that so and so and blah blah blah, please remeber me". if she says she doesnt remember you just be like "oh sorry wrong #" hang up.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
dude dont lower yourself to being like "oh im that guy that so and so and blah blah blah, please remeber me". if she says she doesnt remember you just be like "oh sorry wrong #" hang up.
Good point. I guess that's the main reason I didn't pursue these girls any further. If they don't remember me it's pretty much pointless.

Originally posted by upcomingDJ
if she doesn't even remember you then you obviously did something wrong... there's really no point to pursue unless you make the next encounter memorable than the last.. i learned from experience that first impressions are really important so make it your best.
Yes, more memorable. I guess if I got them to make out with me that would be memorable enough, even better if I took them home and had sex I think they'd have no problem remembering me. It's a win-win situation following those procedures.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FM 3321
Last Thursday I got two numbers from women I met at clubs and ended up calling them both on Saturday. Not that the details really matter but one was an OK looking 20ish brunette and the other girl was a 41 year old blonde hottie.

So it ended up when I called both of them neither of them could really remember who I was. That night I met the younger girl we met on the way to a different bar and in the bar I took her to a corner away from her friends and we danced. So I thought she'd remember meeting me. Sad but funny thing was that when I told her to guess who this was she said another guys name. I know girls meet many guys in one night so that didn't shock me. She said she was in the library and she'd call me back but she didn't so Oh well, I called the next girl.

The 41 year old I met at the bar and we were talking and flirting and I got her number and this one didn't remember what I looked like but said "If I gave you my number you were probably alright." That Saturday she told me to call her later since she was going to a party. I was busy that night with friends but did call her at 1am, no answer didn't leave a message so whatever.

To be honest I'm a beginning rookie when it comes to meeting girls at clubs, getting numbers and following up but I'm wondering what do you do when you call the girl and she doesn't remember who you were? Do you still try to set up something or what's the next plan of action?

I'm planning to forget about these two and work on getting fresh phone numbers when I go out but I found it funny that they didn't seem to have a clue who I was. I probably should have called the next day but just wanted to report and see what you guys thought.
Typically speaking, the next day phone call is a bad idea. The 2:30am phone call 'just to make sure she got home safe' is pretty good, if you're sincere about it.

My thoughts are either 1 - You didn't make a lasting impression on these girls. 2 - You waited too long to call them (if you waited 5+ days, no wonder they forgot you... you would have forgot you.) 3 - They gave you the number so you would go away and they could brush you off later.

Somehow, I strongly suspect that it was a combo of 1 and 3.

Here are some of the things that people OFTEN do at the bar, but shouldn't :
- Don't grind up to a girl from behind on the dancefloor... if your gonna dance with them, either meet them first or at least approach from the front (although I've seen my friend get laid using this tactic, it was after like the thousandth attempt and the girl was clearly pretty dirty)
- Don't get drunk to the point that you can't even talk straight and keep trying... no problem being drunk, but not off the wall...
- Don't hit on EVERY girl in sight... they all see you do it and except for the attention ho girls will start to avoide your area... I've watched it happen.

Good luck guy... and remember, you were given 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Well lets keep in mind here, that most guys all rush out of their house and approach twenty five women a week in attempts to GET A PHONE NUMBER. Once you have attained that, you will find that.....after you do your DJ Bible DUTY and call about three days to, uh, attempt to be a DON JUAN (clears throat, twice), then she would uh, flake on you pretty darn good when you call. So you say, heyyyyy, I got nine more numbers, then most of them flake on you....then you sit down and say, hey, what the hell? Did I do something wrong? I did be ****y funny! I did act confident! I was the typical don juan in action! So what happened!

Well, you got what you wanted. You asked for her number, she gave it to you! Go home, be happy! OH! You mean you wanted her too, ohhhhhh, well you should have asked!

When you meet a girl out in the world, always set up a date first, get some kino with her, and all those things, I know you just met her, but what the hell, first impression has always been the biggest bytch of all, so lets just start this thing off right at the beginning. Touch, act and treat her like you known that bytch all your life. Then after you get done fvcking with her, tell her whats going on tonight or tomorrow or this weekend, and dont ask, tell her azz to meet you there or come with you. When she accepts, you can get a phone number, email address, or a home address, or a damn P.O. Box number, it does not matter what you get, because the only reason you approached her, is to get her, not a number, or a email address. Once you got her, it does not matter what you get.

I hope you could, haha, understand my little writings up here, and always remember, don juaning is 85 percent mental than it is techniques, act and think like you already know her when you meet her, then you will get HER, after that, hell.....go have coffee or watch Batman Begins and fvck. Haha, I know this sounds really simple and stupid, but I am sorry, but that is how it is....we as man turn this thing about getting and fvcking women into a chemistry project...which is hard! For me anyway.:D

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh and I forgot, getting phone numbers at a club, I will tell you why you should not do this, or should I say, why you dont HAVE to do this.

Remember the only reason I am getting any type of contact information from her, is to continue this little thing I have build up with her, you know, after I have gotten HER. If you are in the club, first of all, remember this, you already have all or most of those women in there! You know why? Because all or most of them are only there for the simple reason of being fvcked with, or being chatted up or touched up, or filled up by a good ****y funny, challenging, not giving a fvck about it, don juan. If 60 percent of guys on this forum would accept that, this discussion forum would turn into about 74 percent of positive field reports...haha.

Now, why get a number, so you and her can go spend some time having fun, if....if....yeah you got it, YOU ARE ALREADY AT THE PARTY!

The only thing to do now, is get her to a quiet place, or a place where it is just you and her....then when you do that, stick your dyck in...and pump her like a horny azz husband and a desperate house wife.

We need to understand...phone numbers mean absolutely, positively, nothing. Go for her, not her phone number. AFCs and nice guys go for phone numbers, so she gives it to them, only that when they call, she flakes out. Why.....because she is says to herself, Damn, you came way over here to talk to me, JUST to get my number, fvck, there it is! Now get away from me!

You get my point.

PVSSY-EATER OUT

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
Maybe they're all in your head!!!!

Um but seriously, I think you just weren't that memorable. Always do something to stand out when you meet her or say something that she will remember.

For example I like to tell girls random things like "I like Maple. Its my favorite flavor of wood. Whats yours?". Then they think I'm goofy but it serves as a reference point "remember me from the other day? ... maybe you'll remember my favorite flavor of wood?"

I don't know though I'm not too proficient with the bar/club atmosphere as I don't go there since I am not a fan of large crowds. But goofy stuff works in convos if she has a sense of humor.
Good point Joe. For instance, last night my roomate and I visited a Pool Hall here in Fayetteville just to chill and talk to women. We met this chick a week ago that works there, and when my roomie asked her if she remembered us she didn't have the slightest idea of who we were. My roomie tried to convince her that she saw us in there just only a week ago but she replied back with "do you know how many people i see a day." I sat back and thought for a second and then later on i asked if she remembered us. She said no again and then i said "Remember, I was the one who gave you a hard time about wearing you little sister's shorts." Instanly she said " Yeah I remember you" which meant only me and not him. So I told him, "It's not always your looks they remember you by, it's things you can say." Now if i would have told her she was attractive or has a nice body, it's noway in h*ll she would have remembered me cause she receives that all the time. Good point man.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm glad I made this thread. Everyone had some good points.

Yes, I wasn't memorable enough so I need to learn how to do that. Also just that night and the times I called them gave me one hell of a valuable lesson. Looks like that's why people say you gotta get out in the field and not just the books.

I honestly wasn't attracted to these girls enough to be thinking too much but if I do meet a girl that I really want I would sure as hell want to be memorable. Plus if I still wasn't memorabe, I'll try again.