Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if she slapped you ?

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my gf have been going out for 4 weeks now .
She's given me handjobs and that's how far we've gone yet .
But she's never made me *** . So a couple of hours ago , when she was giving me a handjob and just stopped gradually , I said jokingly that she's incapable of giving me an orgasm and she laughed . But then a couple of minutes later , out of nowhere , she slapped me , it wasn't a very serious slap and she was smiling so I was cool and she slapped me again . This time i slapped her too , again , not serious . She tried slapping me again and we went back and forth for the next 5 minutes . and in the end she looked really upset , not because of the slapping but because of what I said , she said "its insulting for you to say that" . She's been acting kinda mad and I'm gonna see for dinner soon , if she tries slapping me again , what should I do ?

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just laugh at her for being so pathetic. What ever you do, DO NOT apologise. If she starts getting serious and really starts laying into you, then lay into her back. Under no circumstances be a pu$$y and just take it. If she can throw a dig; she can take a dig...

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
most chicks take that sort of comment as a challenge... and would usually f**king you or at least give you a gobby... "I have never came from a bj " has worked many times over.

as far as the slapping goes DO NOT hit her back if she seriously lays into you. restrain her and get her to calm down and let her know that sort of behavior is not tolerated

Ruthless

Don Juan
Reaction score
One slap past her fun limit and your @ss is forever known as a woman beater. Don't let it happen again or there is a good chance you're being baited into an assault charge.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
next her. trust me on this one. or not. your choice.
if you want to give her a chance, when she slaps you and you have good reflex, grab her hand, and while grabbing it tell her, if she EVER slaps you again, she is history. and if she does, break up with her permanently. although she looks like trouble. some women will make up accusations for revenge, like you being a soft-****, or she would say it was YOU who hit her.
another variant for situations like this: if she says it is insulting for you to be honest, reply with a question. do you want it to be satisfying for me? is she says yes, show her how, if she says no, again next her.
take your pick :)
as for the handjob part... you don't need a girl for that. if she cannot do more, hell she cannot even do THAT right, why keep her? especially if she is problematic?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run. And don't look back. If she's already slapping you after 4 weeks, imagine after a year. And wth? Hand jobs? Most girls can't give good hand jobs. You are much better off jacking off yourself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
Me and my gf
Your getting ahead of yourself. If you haven't banged her you have no claim to call her your girlfriend. That only works for fags and 12 year old's. You can't even call her a fvck buddy seeing as your ejaculate has been nowhere near her. She's a "besty" who had a meltdown and slapped you. Cut the dead wood and get some real friends.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Your getting ahead of yourself. If you haven't banged her you have no claim to call her your girlfriend.
Yeah dude. 4 weeks, hand Jobs? Is this the junior high forum, when they start that?

But then a couple of minutes later...
You got her hamster spinning, which is usually a good thing, but you never know how they're going to react. In this case her reaction was to slap you.

You say she was smiling and playful.....here's my rendition of how it could have turned out:

She slaps you, smiling. You slap her back, smiling. She goes for it again, but this time you're ready and you catch her hand. She stairs at you, you stair back, then you pull her next to you and start making out with her.....you two start going at it hard....and have wild, crazy sex...then you pull out and blow a gigantic load all over her. She let's out a sigh of relief, and says "see, I can make you have an orgasm!"

From then on, no more hand jobs. The end.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys . Just to make it clear , we're both university freshmen , she's chinese , virgin and has blowed like one guy which is her ex and has never masturbated or got her vagina touched by anyone .

Okay , so she called me that evening ,and she was like ''hey , im sorry for my behaviour , can we please have dinner together '' . I did have dinner and I made sure she feels she over reacted .
She has never opened her pants for anyone and feels we haven't been dating long enough to do that , so just for fun , I've been telling ther hat we haven't been together long enough for me to touch her vagina , and shes like "why would you say that ?! , im touching your **** and its only fair if you touch mine if I want it to be touched ". She always avoided talking about her ***** until I said this .And we discussed how good shes gonna feel if I eat her out or finger her and I'm sure I've got her thinking about this .

I need to ask one question , me and her have been spending ALOT of time together , sometimes we're at the library (not really studying)from like 11 PM to 4 AM . We usually have atleast one meal together during the day .
And I have a good time for the most part and she does too . She's really clingy though and gets really jealous when I'm with other girls . I haven't stopped talking to any of the girls just cuz im dating this chick . and I haven't really stopped doing anything I like to do because im with her .
so my question is , should i spend less time with her ? Her dorm is like 2 mins away from mine so we live pretty close .

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gets really jealous when I'm with other girls

That's your ace in this game. Play it when appropriate.

You're up against traditional Chinese values, so it's not going to be easy.

If you like hanging out with her, then do what makes you happy. But you probably like to fvck, too, so the message you have to subtly convey is that if a girl wants to be your gf, then she has to meet all your needs. If she won't meet your need for sex, then you will have to find another girl who will.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
She's given me handjobs and that's how far we've gone yet .But she's never made me *** . So a couple of hours ago , when she was giving me a handjob and just stopped gradually , I said jokingly that she's incapable of giving me an orgasm and she laughed .
Putting the slapping business aside for a moment:
Maybe it's not the best idea to make fun of someone's sexual technique (or lack thereof). It could be a sensitive subject. How would you respond if she had something like that about you?

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys . Yesterday , she came over to my place , we were messing around and I made her take off all her clothes for me but her panties . And she wanted me naked . And out of nowhere she kissed my **** and kissed for another minute later and later I came on her hands while she giving my a hand job . We had our fun and we went to the library and there inside one of the library rooms I ****ed her face and came inside her mouth . So , sexually we're pretty cool now . And she hasn't been 'disrespecting' me in any way for the last couple of days either so we're good . I'll keep ya guys updated though . Thanks for the help

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
Alright guys . Yesterday , she came over to my place , we were messing around and I made her take off all her clothes for me but her panties . And she wanted me naked . And out of nowhere she kissed my **** and kissed for another minute later and later I came on her hands while she giving my a hand job . We had our fun and we went to the library and there inside one of the library rooms I ****ed her face and came inside her mouth . So , sexually we're pretty cool now . And she hasn't been 'disrespecting' me in any way for the last couple of days either so we're good . I'll keep ya guys updated though . Thanks for the help
Dude you are doing fine, stop worry about any of this sh*t and just have fun with her. If the slapping continues then you have to tell her that you will not tolerate that f*cked up behavior. Don't be a B*TCH and let her disrespect you like that. Oh sh*t she's a virgin and has never touched & in university! Not sure that I believe any of that....but I guess it's possible.

Oh sh*t man you are screwed & will be popping this cherry soon. Just please rubber up and DO NOT KNOCK HER UP!!!!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asid12345678 said:
I just now tore up my library card.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay , another problem :/

so we were going to have dinner on campus and we bumped into this chinese guy that she seemed pretty friendly with . They were talking in chinese so I didn't understand **** but he asked her if she wanted to have dinner with him and she said she already has someone to have dinner with and pointed towards me . We went to have dinner and she later tells me that she and this guy met on this boat trip organised by the university and he said something like "me and you live in the same floor , so and so is my room number and I sleep on the right bed" and she said "sure , ill be there tonight " . Obviously **** didn't happen but i don't find this **** funny at all . and I just brought this up her since she wanted to tell this other girl I was talking to on facebook that im 'busy' with my gf . I told her im not going to do it since flirting is back is allowed in our relationship then talking to other girls on facebook is def. allowed . and she's like i wont do it again and **** . You think I should let it slip or take a stand ?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
How the fvck are you with a girl, and all you get is a handjob? I have never been a player (not yet) but all the girls I have been with, end up wanting me to *** in them, and the last one, I would *** in her mouth every day, and she swallowed that ****. wtf dude. Hanjobs are lame. You need to have real sex.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
Putting the slapping business aside for a moment:
Maybe it's not the best idea to make fun of someone's sexual technique (or lack thereof). It could be a sensitive subject. How would you respond if she had something like that about you?
Take control and teach her how to fvck. My ex had no idea, so i taught her, and I would say its ok, if you don't know you don't know, and I taught her.

:box: