Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what if she says she just wants to be friends

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been LJBFd once before:

Her: I think that it would be better if we were just friends.

Me: You know, I have too many friends as it is. How about we just never see each other again?

Her: (suprised look)

Then I leave.

A few months later, she emailed me asking how I was and if we could go do coffee.

I never responded.

Moral of the story: Real friends take years to make. When a girl says LJBF, what she really means is " I'm not physically attracted to you enough to have sex with you." How can she be your friend if she only knows you in passing, or from only one date...and anyway, have you ever asked your real friends if you could be their friend?

LJBF is bullshi t. When a girl gives you this insulting remark, just tell her what I told my girl in question. She won't expect that.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
I've been LJBFd once before:

Me: You know, I have too many friends as it is. How about we just never see each other again?

Then I leave.
Ah, I remember that response. I used that once with a little harsher words, caused a big scene in a public place. Somehow that genuinely hurt her, since she was trying to be nice, and I just spit it back at her. Just better to say "okay" and walk away.

It's an uphill battle, but if you're good, you put her in the back-burner and see if she comes around. Most of the time, they don't, but occassionally, you get lucky.

djjoe

Don Juan
Reaction score

Then I leave.

A few months later, she emailed me asking how I was and if we could go do coffee.

I never responded.
yeah, that`s exactly what i thought about....

because she wants you to play the ****in game everyone else does... saying yes and then doing everything you can to see her again and maybe thinking that perhaps somewhere in the future you can be together with her...

by not doing that you might show her that she can`t play with you and that you have got a strong personality... at least it should surprise her as she never had got an answer like that...

Reaction score
what if she says to me she just wants to be friends after i tell her how i feel about her...

You never tell a ho/girl/woman how you feel.

get to readin da bible!!!!

I would go with this choice:

(2) (i thought about this myself, tell me if its bull**** or not)
can`t i just say no...???
i don`t want any friendship... i want a relationship and if you dont want any I don`t want any friendship... i won`t torture myself by having just friendly contact with somebody i want more of... i mean it`s something she probably has never heard because all of the other guys will probably say yes... and doesn`t it show her that you have got alot of self-respect, that you`re a man maybe???

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make it short and to the point

Just tell her no, let's be nothing. She does not warrant any explaining. Once she LJBFs you, you're wasting your time even looking at her. Just give her a dose of her own medicine and leave.

Example:

Her: LJBF.

You: No, let's not just be friends. Let's be nothing. Bye.

Then turn around and walk away without acknowledging anything else she said or does. From that point on she is invisible to you.

Of course, you have already gone through this and are asking about what it means etc. It means that this girl is about as interested in you as you are interested in the international knucklehop competition. Never speak to her again, and if she calls, give her an "I'll call you back" and never do.

Think about it this way: you're a Hollywood agent and she just handed you a no-talent script. It's not worth your time even talking to her from this point on, seeing as how she provided you with nothing of use.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what I was going to say but Player and Luveno said it better.

Player_Supreme, you ought to go over to DatingIssues.com and straighten those losers out.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just be friends...I see you like an older brother. blah blah blah. - Lines women use all the time to discourage a man's attempts.

There are three ways you can feel

1) Accept it and move on. Do her nails, watch chick flicks with her, comfort her when another guy f*cks her and leaves her..haha..

2) You can say forget it. NEXT her, then move to the next target.

3) Try some manipulation to change her IL.

If your pick #3...then read on.

When a woman gives you the LJBF line, she may ultimately not think physically high enough in you to sleep with you. I would never think this the case. Most likely, she doesn't have enough IL in you. You haven't showed her your worth to others, so, she regards you with little worth.

There have been many posts on this site regarding worth and value women put on men. The problem with most AFCs is that they give the woman power to place value/worth on the man. When it should be the other way around. A man should question the woman's worth to him.

If you still want her..then change her preceived value of you. Pull away your attention to her, pull away your phone calls, emails, txt messages, pull away your attention to her. Don't be available for her at all times. This will lower her value in your eyes and show her that you aren't a push over sappy AFC. But, there is a fine line in being smooth about this and a JERK about this. If you Hard NEXT her huffying and puffying that she didnt want to be with you...then...she'll look at you as a creep.

YOU NEED TO MAKE HER FEEL THAT LJBF YOU WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE ON HER PART.

So date. Go out to the gym. Make yourself suave, smooth, and successful in all areas of your life. There are specific ways you can make her jealous...but..I'll just go on a general direction.

I would plan to date many of her friends, be excited, happy with life...show her that MANY..MANY..MANY other people show YOU value. And that her LJBF you was such a bad mistake on her part. Nothing will raise interest level more than something you took for granted that left...only when it returned it didnt want you.

Its like the chick back in HS who had acne, braces, and ratty hair who was soo in love with you that you b*tch shielded her. Only to find out that that same girl today is Britney Spears or someone successful like that. Sure, its a stretch in the imagination..but..I think you get my point.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for a long term relationship forget about her.

Your problem is that you don't have enough girls to date and/or too much time on your hands.. Get busy and forget about that hoe. Date other women and you will be happy she is just your friend.

You are not playng it cool at all. YOU DON'T KISS A GIRL UNLESS YOU KNOW SHE IS TOTALLY ASKING FOR IT! MAKE HER BEG FOR IT.

I told a girl last night that I don't kiss girls who I'm not sure about, but I did let her give me a BJ! :) anyway....hope you don't learn your lesson the hard way.