"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

WHAT if she has a boyfriend?

wrekastow

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I met this girl I like and she told me she has a boyfriend for 4 years. I asked her why she wasnt getting married and told me she feels fine as things are. she kinda got nervous about it.

this girl has been making eye contact with me for 3 months but I didnt pay much attention until she introduced herself.

I told her I have a girlfriend and a stalker , and that I wasnt really in love with my girlfriend. (I know its a mistake to talk about that in the 1st conversation but she was kinda doing the same)

she said "poor girl" about my girlfriend and implied that there was no point in continuing with her. I also told her that my girlfriend makes me feel claustrophobic and that I needed some space.

when i said " u women want it ALL" she rapidly said "i don´t"

I really like this girl more than anyone else before and i know is true cuz shes not physically beautiful.

what do u think I should act like when I see her again? I know what im gonna do cuz i have nothing to loose but just wanna know your opinions.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
alot of fat girls are nice..
(physically unattractive, u said it)

try finding one who isn't in a happy relationship..

do u want to marry a girl who cheats on/dumps boyfriends of 4 years..

move on mate.. what ur trying to do is wrong.. and for what? a nice fat girl? they are a dime a dozen.

sorry if it seems harsh.. but ur 33, not 16.. a 16 year old would get a completely different answer from me.
 

wrekastow

New Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by quest
alot of fat girls are nice..
(physically unattractive, u said it)

try finding one who isn't in a happy relationship..

do u want to marry a girl who cheats on/dumps boyfriends of 4 years..

move on mate.. what ur trying to do is wrong.. and for what? a nice fat girl? they are a dime a dozen.

sorry if it seems harsh.. but ur 33, not 16.. a 16 year old would get a completely different answer from me.

who said she was gonna cheat?
who said she was "unattractive"?
who said she was in a happy relationship?
obviously u dont get it.

have u seen madisson bridges? im not talking about dating nor flirting.
 
Top