Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if one day your posts dissappeared?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not my posts, but I was just wondering about something. One of my favorite posters here was persistent exaction. He never made threads of his own, but he always had something spot-on to say, especially in the Mature Man forum.

I was just looking at the boards after a long absence, and I noticed that his posting wasn't around any more. Then I noticed that his username was gone - not banned, just erased. Then noticed that all of his posts were erased from every thread! If you do a search for his name (as a keyword) you can still find a few hundred instances of people quoting him and such, usually to say "right on", yet the posts they are quoting have all been erased, while the quotes are still there.

What gives with that? Did he nicely ask for all of his posts to be erased? I can't even see why: he never spoke about himself, and he never made giant essays like Pook that could be republished anywhere else. I just can't get my head around why anyone would want all of his posts erased, even him.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a mole from the clandestine government department of AFC propagation. (It's a widely-known secret that most people haven't heard about yet that governments function best when most of the population is AFC). He got the required info, and then disappeared.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
Persistent exaction changed his username (somehow) to 'decades'. Search for that and you'll find his posts. :up:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was a great poster and I searched for him too as you did only to find him deleted.

Some posters on just about any board you go to online are overly paranoid and have the forum completely delete them after they decide to stop posting.