What if I'm just NOT comfortable?!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that if a man doesn't go for sex fast means he is a WUSS?

Do men have to automatically trust all women and feel really comfortable with them?

I personally don't.

Not doing something, not going for something isn't always about being a WUSS but sometimes not being comfortable, not trusting, having OTHER THINGS ON YOUR MIND that are important than sex, and etc.

Unmanly is what you want to, but you are afraid. Sometimes you just don't want to AT THE MOMENT, but you may want later.

If a girl flakes on you because of that - she was interested in you d*ck, and not YOU.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Hi. From this and other posts I came to conclusion that you is either a BAFC, or you're learning but got lost somewhere.

Learning requires understanding the material and then practicing it, so that your brain can understand it and adopt to the new reality (rewire). You will never learn if you sit in front of computer and don't ever practice. I am not saying that it is what you doing, just in general. So stay with me..

I've PMed you, asking for your email, since I got something for you.

I think you should read and rethink, and then practice.

PUA is not a technique my friend, it is a state of mind, that you achieve eventually.

You understand your questions when you enter this state of mind, the way of thinking. At the moment nobody can help you get this but yourself, through self transformation.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Hi. From this and other posts I came to conclusion that you is either a BAFC, or you're learning but got lost somewhere.

Learning requires understanding the material and then practicing it, so that your brain can understand it and adopt to the new reality (rewire). You will never learn if you sit in front of computer and don't ever practice. I am not saying that it is what you doing, just in general. So stay with me..

I've PMed you, asking for your email, since I got something for you.

I think you should read and rethink, and then practice.

PUA is not a technique my friend, it is a state of mind, that you achieve eventually.

You understand your questions when you enter this state of mind, the way of thinking. At the moment nobody can help you get this but yourself, through self transformation.

The hell with transformation. I get laid enough, I know what I am doing. I don't always go out with a girl wanting to get laid.

SOMETIMES I am not in the mood for sex. Is that hard to understand? Why do women think men are always up for it?

What if you have problems at work and school and you are worried about them?

Boston DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong mentality. Nothin gets you more comfortable/familiar with a girl than a good f*ck.

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesnt mean youre a wuss. Personally I will not have a ONS with most girls unless theyre HB8+, thats because I like sex with beautiful girls...its a turn on. But if im interested in a girl and she pushes for sex too quick its a turn off and I wont do it. No one likes it when people throw themselves at you, at least not all the time.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I think the op is a troll. There is no reason for such a question if you don't want a change. It's not worth my time to answer any of his questions, his posts are not genuine, and he sounds immature and AFC.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Well, I think the op is a troll. There is no reason for such a question if you don't want a change. It's not worth my time to answer any of his questions, his posts are not genuine, and he sounds immature and AFC.
You only need to change if women don't want you, and you don't get p*ssy.

So, if a woman jumps me and starts trying to get me to have sex with her but I am NOT IN THE MOOD then I am AFC?

There so many things in my life besides women...

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, you are right. But I don't believe you, I don't find you credible. Whether you want pvssy or not is up to you.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can empathize with the OP.. where you're coming from makes complete rational sense to me as I often find myself thinking the same way.

You're right, it is usually completely idiotic to label someone a "wuss" if they don't **** everything that moves. Thinking like that is very immature and unintelligent. Sleeping with random girls is quite low on my list of priorities and I will not give any attention to ones who do not meet my standards.

Ultimately, you are in command of your own decisions and as long as it isn't fear that is holding you back, you should follow whatever seems right to you.

However, I don't think sex requires trust, and I think that by the time you can honestly say you trust someone the window of opportunity to sleep with them has probably passed. If you do want to sleep with someone for whatever reason, its probably best not to wait until you're sure she's going to steal the house and the kids away from you in 10 years, haha.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djSlvt said:
Yes, you are right. But I don't believe you, I don't find you credible. Whether you want pvssy or not is up to you.

... Look, a guy needs to change himself if he can't get women. When a woman is ready to have sex with him in his room that means he GOT IT. Afterwards its just up to him to escalate.

I had times when I did BAD on some exam and its important for me and it stressed me out. I went out on a date and I was half thinking about it, half about the girl. Then, we start kissing and there is nothing there because I am not even turned on, I am not in the mood.

However, men gave women this idea that if a man doesn't go for it then he is either a wuss or doesn't want her or some other crap.

Not all of us come from the world where everything is perfect. Many of us worry about OTHER things.

In fact it shows that you are a DJ who has a LIFE and your life matters to you.

What is there to be afraid? Her damn hand is on your c*ck - a rejection isn't POSSIBLE!

Reaction score
Babnik, you haven't posted for a few months - were you in a Russian prison? :)

A lot of hors' stank holes are not clean - rejection is normal and good!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I agre with babnik. I would say take your time but not to much time. Also I think it's good if you are feeling your best when you do what you do. I agree I wouldn't feel to much about being that close to women. The reason why? What do we have in common? I like spider-man, I like ultimate fighter what do you like. Seriously most girls especially young ones my age don't like anything besides their friends. Look around you, I guess it's that matrix we live in. I have to approach people all the time in my job (which takes the pressure off). Trust me If I say, "hey how are you"? I get a real quick, "fine" no thanks no eye contact. It's just weird and frustrating. This is already a pick up techinque but I suggest going out and asking random women "what they like". I bet you won't get anything personal. Sorry about hijacking this thread but This is true and it bothers me greatly.