What if I told you...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you are mistaken and whatever has led you to believe this is misleading because I have had my own experiences. Don't look at how other people react to your kino, but see how you feel when people kino you. I feel good... more comfortable.

Capone

Don Juan
Reaction score
After switching schools and becoming a guy who uses kino... I'd say it makes a hell of a difference. :)

BBB, care to explain your reasoning behind this?

AND IT BETTER NOT BE SOME, "Oh... I was just thinking.".

I want something inspirational.:D

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
that there's no such thing as "kino"... it does not work?

BBB
Well, to begin with, even if it does not work -- "kino" still exists.

You are indirectly asking a question (everyone will perceive you are, anyway), so I'll do what I can to answer it.

Your direct question:

"What [would you say] if I told you that there's no such thing as "kino" [and that] it does not work?"

Your indirect question:

'Is kino real? How so? Prove to me that kino exists and how you validate it as a tool of attraction."
-

Well, with some deep thinking and reading -- you'll come to the conclusion that the occult (the hidden) is the most attractive commodity.

A number (read: many) of years ago, a woman showing ankle was HOT AS HELL. It was regarded as risque, provocative, and very sexy.

Today, ankle... Give me a break! Let's see some BREASTS!. Let's see UP HER SKIRT!

What is the trend? We want to see what we cannot, in today's case it is a woman's breast, years ago it was merely their ankle.

Keeping that in mind, are we allowed to just stick our hands on a girls ass? By society's rule, we absolutely cannot. Even with permission, it is a condemned activity.

Grabbing a handfull of ass, is sexy. Looking into her eyes, showing a little smile and placing your hand near her VAGINA is sexy. Her vagina is hidden, is not? Your touch is hidden, and you can tease her without to no end.

Hope I cleared that up :D

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's a handful of girls are put off KINO. Some girls don't like it at all if you touch them, no matter how discreet it is. You have to either get to know them for a long time, or start by being friends. Maybe that had a ****wad father or something; these are the girls that have issues committing to guys.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB, im intrigued to know where your going with this.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What if I told you...

Smooth's observation was clever so I should rephrase my question.

What if intentional physical contact (kino) does not increase the attraction levels?

By the way, your reply Smooth, classifies kino as an "ego-fetish".
That's not the point I'm trying to get, but it's clever nonetheless.
And valid.

BBB

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that kino on girls who aren't used to contact by the opposite sex works better than that chick who you always see with some new guy having their arm around her.

Kino allows girls to let their thoughts run wild, but as for this whole "her not noticing" thing, I think they always notice but are too pre-occupied talking to let it register in her brain

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What if I told you...

Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
What if intentional physical contact (kino) does not increase the attraction levels?
What if

There's the problem!

Intentional physical contact does not raise the attraction level of a woman. Can you tell me why it would?

I see a HB8, and she comes up to me and asks:

"Smooth, are you attracted to me?"

I reply:

"I am attracted to you, without doubt. Your physical body arouses me sexually, but this is where the problem lies. You ask this question... This obvious question. To you... it is a genuine, honest question. 'Do you find me attractive?'.

Allow me to answer more elaborately...

Am I attracted to you? No. You do not attract me in the least. You were blessed with genes to give you a well-shaped face, perky breasts and a metobolism to help keep you in shape.

Some of the work done on your body is less god-given... Your push-up bra, your hairless legs, your skin...soft and smooth. You are artifical, you are my living barbie doll.

Already, I can see that in your eyes you are offended. I am the most offensive person you shall ever meet, for I stand before you with honesty -- something you were never conditioned to handle.

The truth is that even with your god-given traits, and your body of which you cherish... You ask this question. I hate this -- you cannot perceive how much I hate your question.

'Am I attracted to you?'

How can I be attracted to someone who asks this question? You are a hollow cavity; you are dead inside.

You are a teenage girl with a body beyond your reckoning. You are not special, you're constructed of atoms which are going to decay. You will never die, I promise you this: for even after your body is not intact -- the atoms which are being held together... by some cosmic force that I cannot comprehend -- will live on. At this level, you are as dead as I, but we must look higher.

On the surface I see a pretty girl... You're probably thinking that I'm in denial -- that I can't get you... That I'm complimenting you for looking good but defending my insecurity by bringing you down.

How can I bring you down any further?

The truth is, my dear, that you are attractive. But no, I am not interested.
-

Touching a woman sexually does not make her more attracted to you... It's saying "I like you"... or maybe its making her wet...

You can raise a woman's interest level with kino... but that's only because she is insecure.

"Are you attracted to me?"

Touch her leg, right next to her vagina, look into her eyes and let her know.

Your actions speak louder than words.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smooth, great post. Clear, honest, and definately articulate.

BBB,

I think xblitzx said it a while ago, the attraction is already there-- these "techniques" just help to EXPRESS your attraction. Kino is a physical, silent and indirect SOI that lets her know that you're comfortably and intentionally displaying your interest in her (body).

In 9/10 cases, if she's not first attracted to you when she meets you, kino is not going to flip a switch and make her instantly wet for you.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you throw a frog in a pot of boiling water its gonna jump out. if you put it in cold water and gradually turn the heat up its gonna not notice the slight changes and boil or whatever.. thats kinda sick but i heard it somewhere and if its true it is a good analogy to kino. when you meet a girl you dont whip out your wang and stick it in her. you use kino, increase the kino, that leads to foreplay in the future, and then you pork her

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
Even if kino does not increase attraction levels (and I think that in most cases, it does), then you would still have to use it for three reasons.

1. Kino is a big IOI (indicator of interest) on your part. This is not a bad thing. Girls are the biggest pussies in the world, and they hate getting rejected 100x more than we do. So if you show your interest in her, she'll feel more comfortable reciprocating, if she was interested in the first place. Just don't be needy and clingy, and make it clear that you're interested in lots of other girls too, and you'll be good.

2. Kino is (usually) a necessary step towards making out and everything beyond. Every girl I've kissed, it didn't just happen without any touching beforehand (except for one, and she was weird). You need kino to get comfortable with each others bodies so that you're not all fidgety and uncomfortable later.

3. Kino is fun and natural. It feels good, and touching other people is good for our mental health.

-Dan

WangThang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow great replies. I think you're all right about how it doesn't really attract them more, it just shows your attraction. This gets them more interested, so it might as well mean that they're more attracted. It doesn't really matter does it? Just know that kino works

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now I see why his name is smooth as anything, dude just smooth.............

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if i told you that almost everything you read on this site doesnt work in real life

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would tell you to make your own post.

As for BBB, 1 thing I've learned from this place is that you need not care what they are thinking. I use kino because it makes me feel comfortable with the person and gently moving my hands across their body is a wonderful adventure. I also prefer to be close to some1 then 2 feet away.
I know that it does somewhat increase your "chances" with a lady because it makes people more comfortable around you. It shows you are outgoing, it also as previously stated shows that you are interrested to some point and you are comfortable enough to touch them.

Prior to learning about Kino on this site, did you ever use it? did people ever touch you? How did that make you feel before all this knowledge?
I think you are right saying that it can not magically put attraction where it is not, but if it is there, then it definatly ups it (Except for some special girls that are um....).

Lik

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
What if i told you that almost everything you read on this site doesnt work in real life
Those moments, those, what I might call: liminal, limit, frontier, x-zone experiences are actually now becoming the norm. These multiplicities and distinctions and differences that have given great difficulty to the old mind, are actually entering into the very essence, tasting and feeling their uniqueness. One might make a breakthrough to that common something that holds them together. And so, the main character is, to this new mind, [a] greater, greater mind. A mind that yet is to be. And when we have obviously entered into that mode, you can see a radical subjectivity, a radical attunement to individuality, uniqueness, to that which the mind is opens itself to a vast objectivity.
From Aklilu - Waking Life
some food for thought

BBB

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will rephrase.

Almost everything you read on this site [On dealing with girls] is much more simplified in real life [with the girl who has some interest in you to begin with]