“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What if cities good for men get flooded with women from cities bad for men?

drakeisfire

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2017
Messages
272
Reaction score
50
Age
34
I kinda play around with this idea a bit.

San Francisco and Toronto for example are considered horrible cities for men and hardly anything good is said about the women there. I found Toronto women to be cold, b1tchy, rude, bitter, and mostly sociopaths. Shallow and narcissistic as they come.

Now I have a question, given that these cities have people with tons of money but overall garbage cultures that really push hard to be cool, what if women from these man-hating cities started to leave them in droves and go to places like Miami or say NYC in droves?

Would it make cities good for men into terrible cities?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top