"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What I noticed

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
In the last for months is that it almost became an challenge to get past first date with new plates. Out of last 5 girls with 4 date went great with a lot of making out, and them texting me afterwards how much they loved it for them just to ghost.

Honestly I'm not even pissed, it's just a way of game I guess but this phenomenon keeps happening even to my colleagues and other people I know.

Also, I know myself I'm treating every girl the same, not pedestalizing them and I only got to bang one of them last night and is the girl I honestly don't have much attraction for. Besides her there are one older plate that I occasionally see and sleep with her.

But when it comes to new girls even when things go great on date and afterwards, all of a sudden they ghost.
Anyone encountering this?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Yes, even when we have sex. It's just women being women at the end of the day.

We can sit down and think about all the reasons why, but it won't change things.
Agree it just caught my mind that a lot of people that I know is also encountering same things
 
Top