Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I noticed

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the last for months is that it almost became an challenge to get past first date with new plates. Out of last 5 girls with 4 date went great with a lot of making out, and them texting me afterwards how much they loved it for them just to ghost.

Honestly I'm not even pissed, it's just a way of game I guess but this phenomenon keeps happening even to my colleagues and other people I know.

Also, I know myself I'm treating every girl the same, not pedestalizing them and I only got to bang one of them last night and is the girl I honestly don't have much attraction for. Besides her there are one older plate that I occasionally see and sleep with her.

But when it comes to new girls even when things go great on date and afterwards, all of a sudden they ghost.
Anyone encountering this?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, even when we have sex. It's just women being women at the end of the day.

We can sit down and think about all the reasons why, but it won't change things.
Agree it just caught my mind that a lot of people that I know is also encountering same things