Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never went Gaming out in the field, but its definitely effective at night time to do it. So it was a first time to go gaming I did 2 approaches and well I didn't get any numbers, which that wasn't my end goal, my first goal was to get over the fear of rejection. And it got easier throughout the night, and now I understand why doing more approaches is suppose to help desensitize to that. I didn't do too terribly bad, especially when I ended up getting free "kisses" all night as well as free dances lol.

So what I learned, I went to a strip club, the girls on the poles were like 10s but the waitress caught my eye, she was checking me out as well, so I approached her and let her know she was sexy and I would prefer giving my money to HER instead of the girls on the pole, etc. well she sure blushed thats for sure, and did end up getting a little jealous that I was paying more attention to the girls on the pole and that's when she kinda started to ignore me but I really didn't care because I was just there to experience gaming and getting over the fear of rejection.

So what I learned first impressions are really important, women at times don't really care about your looks per se, what they are attracted to is your first impression, for an example I got told I was really hot due to blond hair and blue eyes. A "dreamy" look. Some may argue its still the way I look. guys want to bang based on one's girls appearance, women on the other hand are more into the personality and your looks will have a reflection of it. So what I want to emphasize is that women like confident strong men, they like to be initiated or be lead, its called being a "man", I didn't really realize this til I went out into game. Lets just say I was poisoned by feminism that women want to take charge and that type of thing, well I learned the exact opposite! So yeah I learned a lot in the field, all the things I thought women wanted was shattered. Getting experience does make a difference and I honestly think with any advice I am given, the best way to learn is through experience.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got some good points but not strip clubs bro, looks like you've fallen into the trap where customers are made to feel special so that you keep coming back and spending more money. You need to understand that it's just a business. Don't get me wrong, I love strip clubs. It's a fair trade. But so many guys make the mistake of thinking it's personal, it's not. The same even applies to regular bar girls sometimes

Heathcliff83

Don Juan
Reaction score
You got some good points but not strip clubs bro, looks like you've fallen into the trap where customers are made to feel special so that you keep coming back and spending more money. You need to understand that it's just a business. Don't get me wrong, I love strip clubs. It's a fair trade. But so many guys make the mistake of thinking it's personal, it's not. The same even applies to regular bar girls sometimes
You are right, I was aware of that already, I did go to regular clubs (not just strip clubs) is where I started to learn the truth about what women wanted after I went to a strip club and went to regular clubs. Me and my brother was bar hopping. By the way thanks for the heads up anyway. Even though I rarely ever go to strip clubs. I don't care for them. But one thing that I did learn about women the past 2 nights at different places, that its actually easier to go approach really hot women and "game" them, whereas an average looking gal have lower self esteem and a "don't care" attitude often hostile (usually poisoned by feminism as well). So definitely something was different when was I was out and about. So after getting out in the field and approaching is a huge difference than reading a bunch of books although anything said in a book is usually confirmed by experience.

Oh and another thing I was thinking about, I don't think I will be gaming with my brother anymore, because he got jealous that girls were around me more than him, he kept trying to leech off of any of the girls I had which didn't work. He wasn't really supportive as a wingman.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never went Gaming out in the field, but its definitely effective at night time to do it. So it was a first time to go gaming I did 2 approaches and well I didn't get any numbers, which that wasn't my end goal, my first goal was to get over the fear of rejection. And it got easier throughout the night, and now I understand why doing more approaches is suppose to help desensitize to that. I didn't do too terribly bad, especially when I ended up getting free "kisses" all night as well as free dances lol.

So what I learned, I went to a strip club, the girls on the poles were like 10s but the waitress caught my eye, she was checking me out as well, so I approached her and let her know she was sexy and I would prefer giving my money to HER instead of the girls on the pole, etc. well she sure blushed thats for sure, and did end up getting a little jealous that I was paying more attention to the girls on the pole and that's when she kinda started to ignore me but I really didn't care because I was just there to experience gaming and getting over the fear of rejection.

So what I learned first impressions are really important, women at times don't really care about your looks per se, what they are attracted to is your first impression, for an example I got told I was really hot due to blond hair and blue eyes. A "dreamy" look. Some may argue its still the way I look. guys want to bang based on one's girls appearance, women on the other hand are more into the personality and your looks will have a reflection of it. So what I want to emphasize is that women like confident strong men, they like to be initiated or be lead, its called being a "man", I didn't really realize this til I went out into game. Lets just say I was poisoned by feminism that women want to take charge and that type of thing, well I learned the exact opposite! So yeah I learned a lot in the field, all the things I thought women wanted was shattered. Getting experience does make a difference and I honestly think with any advice I am given, the best way to learn is through experience.
In the strip club hierarchy strippers get 95% of the male attention. The waitresses really arent looked at hardly. Ive dated both strippers and strip club waitresses. The waitresses make legit girlfriends in comparison. It was one of my tricks was to pull waitresses and not strippers due to the imbalance in attention. Just get her phone number. My strip club waitress gf were reliable would come to me and desire me. Sex on demand and i ciuld get cooked for etc. For the strippers it was different. Strippers are going to game you its there job. You can sex them without $ but you will be gamed. My strip club waitress experience was like dating a decent woman in comparison.

Last edited:

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand why people don't recommend strip clubs. #1 expense and #2 frame is already set before you walk in the door.

BUT if you learn the concepts, you can watch it in motion and if you learn the non-verbal communication as well as the verbal, it's a playground.

It does get old after awhile though, by that point it's time to move on to other things as you've mastered whatever you wanted to master.

For me it was knowing the difference between real/fake interest and affirmation of all the red pill discourse of what women are.

Most women at strip clubs are poor sales men, They let their body do all the selling, they have no game. It's truly a delight though, when you meet a stripper that does have game, because the verbal banter is quite fun.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

I had a stripper in epiphany phase hover before. No lap dance or anything paid. She just enjoyed my company. The first thing that is evident, is that, th3 chicks run the script. If you cave, she extracts resources or your attention in currency.

Op, you run game at bars, clubs, grocery stores, cafes, coffee shops, etc. Stripper game is fa4 advanced for the guy trying to get past fear of rejection and AA. 8f you see value, power to you.

Assume attraction. Approach as such. 8 hit on baeeeees as if i already smashed more than once. As in, zero ****s. Assume familiarity. It skips the open. I don't get AA but, that's a decade of pickup lol. Seek competence not MPUA status.