Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned in the Army and how it helps with women...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two most important things a soldier can do is (1) Look good. (2) Know where you are.

This isn't to say these are the only important things, but but if you don't get these right, nothing else you do will matter.

My Brigade Commander, when I was a company commander, taught me this, and before I became a disciple of this philosophy I freaking hated the guy.... I mean I REALLY hated him, I still harbor some resentment over a couple of things he did, and in a lot of ways he was an arrogant fvck, and not a particularly good leader, but when it came to these two principles he was spot on correct.

(1) Look good. You might ask why is looking good important? Simple, if something looks good, it likely is good, if something looks like a mess... then it could be either/or. When you look good you do not have to waste time demonstrating that you are not a piece of sh!t. You actually save time by spending time looking good. If you take time and build a detailed operational sand-table that actually looks good, your soldiers will pay better attention then if you just slopped something out. If you insist that soldiers keep their vehicles clean as possible they will take better care of them so you have them when you need them. If your soldiers look uniform and squared away with kit properly displayed, fresh camo on... shaved, clean uniforms without tears, the enemy will not fvck with you. I saw this time and time again in Afghanistan, Terry never fvcked with units that looked good. But if they saw a vehicle convoy that looked like something out of the Beverly Hillbilly's it was almost certain to get hit.

(2) Know where you are. If you do not know where you are or your situation, than any decision you make or how you act or behave, could yield unfavorable results. In combat, you might actually kill friends if you don't know where you are. But knowing where you are also means you understand the situation you are in. Now you still might make a bad decision, but it would be stupidity rather than ignorance... Ignorance really is unforgivable, because ignorance is born of laziness. As an officer, it's perfectly acceptable to chew tobacco and spit it on the ground on a weapons firing range.... but if you are at the Brigade Commander's house, at a social function, it's not a good idea use the BC wife's fine Chrystal as a spittoon. When you are in an attack, your actions will be different than when you are in a defense. What you do and how you behave will dictate your situation.

How does all this relate to women.... simple really if you have not already noticed. If you look good, she will assume you are good, unless you demonstrate otherwise. Buy looking good you have a better frame and do not have to waste time proving you are not a dirt bag. You can relax and just be your awesome self and not worry about selling yourself. Because when you sell yourself, you come off as needy, which is not masculine. If you look good you will intimidate other men around you and this will cause you to look more attractive.

Knowing where you are in any interaction is key to success with women. You have to know when to flip the switch, from being friendly to sexual. You have to be about to read her body language so that you know where you stand with her. Again, you still might screw up, but if you have no idea where you are you are almost guaranteed to fail.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Good post.

True or false... All military women are nuts?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
One shot one kill baby
Good post.

False. change nuts to sluts, and it becomes true.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I REALLY hated him, I still harbor some resentment over a couple of things he did, and in a lot of ways he was an arrogant fvck, and not a particularly good leader.
It's been scientifically proven that people who have been given power are less likely to take into account the perspective of others. That's why they often appear to be arrogant and selfish.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

False. They are no more crazy or normal than any other women. Remember... all women are the same. The only difference is their value system, women in the military will definitely have a different value system, because the military is a sub-culture that does not tolerate stupid BS. Truth is some of the best women I've known were in the military.