Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned in highschool...

sano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just graduated last week and I was sitting on my bed looking through my yearbook and what people had wrote me when all this occured to me...

What I learned In High School

I regret not giving it my all, I regret holding myself back from being me, and most of all I regret not telling people how I really felt about them.

Don’t hold back in life, live everyday as if it is truly your last- your graduation day- for you only one shot, so make it count.

I learned that what is "in" or popular is often not what is cool. I learned that love can be joyous and painful. I learned that the silence of my "friends" hurts more than the blows of my enemies. I learned that being accepting is more important than being accepted. I learned that the mind is powerful and if you let it control you, you will fall. I learned that in order to be loved, I too must love. Most of all I learned that love is more than just words, feelings, emotions, and actions- when real it is indescribable.

I realized that who I thought were my friends really aren’t. I realized that most people who say they care, really don’t. I realized that after all the equations have been solved- the subjects and verbs agreeing- the dissecting of little pigs- after all that I am still the same person. I realized that even if you try your hardest, but you don’t get along with your teacher you will still get the shaft.

I regret that although I earned good grades, I never really got an education. I regret going with the flow just because it was easiest. I regret just smiling and nodding and nodding and dozing and finally dozing off. I regret remaining silent on things that mattered. I learned that the nicer you are the less people think of you. (weird huh?)

I learned that only about 1% of the people who claim to be your friends truly are. I learned that to forgive, forget, and move on does not come without pain and sacrifice. I learned that when people say they love you, most are lying.

I realized that life is only what you make of it. I realized that 99% of the people in high school are shallow, uncaring, jerks. I realized that my tastes change over time.

I learned not to challenge fate, for it is our fate that determines our destiny.
I learned that before you can be courageous you must first be a coward. That saying, “Your attitude determines your altitude” I learned that does not only apply to flying, but to life. Above all I learned that it is not the grades you get, the classes you take, the people you date, the friends you have (or think you have) it is you. You are the only one in control. Only you can make the decisions of who you are, what you will do. Only you can improve. Only you can love. This is what I learned in High School.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for a new poster this is a decent post for you

hope you have learned a lot

but dont regret just improve

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
you just learned that?

sophmore here and i figured it out somewhat hard way sometime midway this year.

The truth is hard to accept, but im just gonna give em what they want, and make them love me.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. That was good. Very motivating.

I'll tell ya what i learned tho bro. Real love in the context most wussified guys and old fashioned girls believe it to be, doesn't exist. It's all emotion.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i gotta say that the way ppl talk about "love" is such BS

espically woman in general, and AFC

e.g. two ppl have been datin for several months and they are convinced that they are in love, sayin it every time they hang up the phone, etc.

makes me wanna push em off a building

vinch

Don Juan
Reaction score
real good post, just like i said before in other posts... enjoy the best in high school, don't miss any oportunity, go to every event that involves school, cause believe it or not there will always be a friend of yours, and girls over there.

and think nike some times "just do it" but be careful, think on the afterwards for you not to get hurt or hurt anybody, mentally and physically