Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I learned from gay guys hitting on me

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years , I had a lot of gay guys hitting on me even though I would tell them from the get go that I do not like penises .

the funny thing is that the more I would push them away the more they will try to pull me in .

this got me thinking how it is the life of a woman with a lot of guys hitting on her that have a very very cringe verbal game and only being horny

for sure women have a dark side , but in the same time also the game that guys have is super cringe and low value

dr.harker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over the years , I had a lot of gay guys hitting on me even though I would tell them from the get go that I do not like penises .

the funny thing is that the more I would push them away the more they will try to pull me in .

this got me thinking how it is the life of a woman with a lot of guys hitting on her that have a very very cringe verbal game and only being horny

for sure women have a dark side , but in the same time also the game that guys have is super cringe and low value
Funny. My whole life I had dudes hit on me. I thought I must be sending off gay vibes. After re-programming/cleaning out my brain, I realized just as many women thought I am hot, and it’s just that women rarely make the first move.

Once I got the gumption to ask, a couple buddies’ wives they told me: I’m intimidatingly attractive. Ha!

I’d say if gay guys hit on you and you’re obviously sending straight vibes, you’re probably more attractive than you give yourself credit.

Now go take that advice and approach the next hottie you see

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Istg this happened to me sometimes and I had the same thought process that women would be so tired of the same sort of losers hitting on them.

This made me think that being persistent + funny is useful to a limit, beyond which it screams threatening.

Keep it cool playah.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It happened to me too. Its annoying.

With this I understand why some women are afraid of men. Some guys gay or not act on a such stupid and unrespectful way.

But that is how life is... There is the good and the bad in almost everything.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with what you guys are saying , but I was just pin pointing that a lot of guys are raged about women and that they do this and do that , but in the same time if you look at their game , is quite vanilla .

sure , everyone is saying that is not the case because men are like this and women are like that , but looking at gay guys in action it just makes me smile when guys in general rather than trying to improve their game they would just rather just complain and that’s it

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Gay guys dont hit on me that much, apparently Im too ugly even for them

2)Women are annoyed/intimidated/stressed/harassed from a guy only when he is not goodlooking enough...its not his timing or behaviour but his lack of assets 90% of the times.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)Gay guys dont hit on me that much, apparently Im too ugly even for them

2)Women are annoyed/intimidated/stressed/harassed from a guy only when he is not goodlooking enough...its not his timing or behaviour but his lack of assets 90% of the times.
i do not think this is the case , as most of the times from what I saw gay guys do not really say anything even remotely interesting

good looks from my point of view only opens the door

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can you learn from that? If any guy known to be gay acts to friendly then I just ignore and start talking to girls around him. The easiest way for me to approach women and talk to them, especially, if there are gay people around because that's just the straight thing to do. It gets easier to talk to girls, number close, with hard motivation because that is what straight guys are supposed to do, when you see it as that. If it's in space (not having to prove I'm straight), then yeah, I wait for the girl to give massive IOIs before I do anything.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If we take ourselves out of the equation, and look at it from an outside perspective... you have to admit that gay guys that hit on straight guys deserve some respect. They may be gay, but they aren't acting like pvssies.

Although I can't speak on behalf of gays, I would imagine that they are taking more risks hitting on a straight guy than we are hitting on an unknown woman.

And on a humorous note... when I was a teenager, I recall looking at a men's fashion magazine and thinking that the "Alexander Julian" brand made some sharp looking shirts. When I was older and working, I bought about ten shirts of this brand.
I had also recently moved to another area and suddenly, I was getting hit on by gay guys everywhere. I had wondered if this new town was some unknown gay community. Come to find out later... "Alexander Julian" shirts were apparently some 'underground signal' to announce that you are gay. I donated these shirts and hopefully, they weren't purchased by another straight male.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend i had growing up was always aggressively hit on by gay guys when we went out, where i've never been approached by a gay in my whole life. It was quite fun to tease him about that and he asked me why that is. I also asked myself why that was but never came to a conclusion, until my female cousins came to visit me (they're living abroad) and spent some time with us. They told me that my friend sent out feminine vibes and asked me if he's really straight lol.
That's when it clicked for me (no i didn't come out of the closet).

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me too. Its annoying.

With this I understand why some women are afraid of men. Some guys gay or not act on a such stupid and unrespectful way.

But that is how life is... There is the good and the bad in almost everything.
It’s just part of life. Not thrilled with it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend i had growing up was always aggressively hit on by gay guys when we went out, where i've never been approached by a gay in my whole life. It was quite fun to tease him about that and he asked me why that is. I also asked myself why that was but never came to a conclusion, until my female cousins came to visit me (they're living abroad) and spent some time with us. They told me that my friend sent out feminine vibes and asked me if he's really straight lol.
That's when it clicked for me (no i didn't come out of the closet).
It was not about this , it was about that guys on average have very bad game

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ignore them; I guess I learned from chicks how to do this well, LOL.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I could write a multi-page thread on such experiences.

I'll just pick the last time...

I was in the club around August 2019 (pre Rona). Just went early to have a drink, unwind, and Iisten to some music. The bartender chick (that knew me) and I are having a good chat and a few laughs. A few minutes later, this guy sits next to me. Suddenly, her body language changed 180. Her face spelled that something was wrong, and she went quiet. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

A few minutes later, the guy starts making some casual situational chat with me by asking about the club itself and type of music they play*. I engaged the conversation for a bit because I'm polite; was bored; the place was empty; and the bartender chick had clammed up.

A little while later, he starts asking me where I'm staying; do I need to get up early; do I want another drink; and am I SURE that I have to work tomorrow**?

And he kept telling me that he was from the Hamptons***.

Finally everything clicked in my head what was going on. I was very creeped out. I finished my drink quickly and ejected.

*Indirect situational opener lol.
**Trying to set up logistics lol.
***Trying to DHV lol.

TLDR: A dude tried PUA tactics on me.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could write a multi-page thread on such experiences.

I'll just pick the last time...

I was in the club around August 2019 (pre Rona). Just went early to have a drink, unwind, and Iisten to some music. The bartender chick (that knew me) and I are having a good chat and a few laughs. A few minutes later, this guy sits next to me. Suddenly, her body language changed 180. Her face spelled that something was wrong, and she went quiet. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

A few minutes later, the guy starts making some casual situational chat with me by asking about the club itself and type of music they play*. I engaged the conversation for a bit because I'm polite; was bored; the place was empty; and the bartender chick had clammed up.

A little while later, he starts asking me where I'm staying; do I need to get up early; do I want another drink; and am I SURE that I have to work tomorrow**?

And he kept telling me that he was from the Hamptons***.

Finally everything clicked in my head what was going on. I was very creeped out. I finished my drink quickly and ejected.

*Indirect situational opener lol.
**Trying to set up logistics lol.
***Trying to DHV lol.

TLDR: A dude tried PUA tactics on me.
very good story

the verbal game was very vanilla if you think about it , and this type of game only works if the girl is super into you .

if she is on the fence she will just politely eject

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
very good story

the verbal game was very vanilla if you think about it , and this type of game only works if the girl is super into you .

if she is on the fence she will just politely eject
The other thing I learned (and alluded to in my story above) is to pay attention to the bartender's body language. They are really good at reading people (and/or may have knowledge of certain regulars). Even in Vegas (pre Rona), I would be having a good chat with the barstaff, and then after some chick sits down near me, sometimes the bartender's facial expression would change 180. The staff would suddenly seem pissed off. 9.9 chances out of 10, that chick turned out to be a hooker. If it was a regular (non-prostie) chick, the barstaff would stay friendly.

In my story above, in retrospect, she picked up on her radar right away that this was not a favorable situation for me and actually felt bad for me lol.