Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I have noticed...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that ever since i have broken up with my ex of 25yrs... dated a buncha women... found a decent one that i used to have a crush on in high school (likely a 7.5 or 8) who hunts, fishes, cooks, cleans, works, and loves to fvck.... i used to be so insecure with my wife .... and now... i couldn't care less if a woman i like stays with me or not... sure i "care" and am getting feelings for this woman i am seeing... but .. the not giving a fuk or not worrying she would leave me is such a nice change... if she leaves me ... ill just find another one... easy peasy... since ex left me... puzsy has been so easy to find.... dime a dozen... some hot some ok.. it almost doesnt even matter... my wife leavin me to move to Quebec from here in BC and my kids choosing me to live with... has literally been the best thing she ever did for me lol.... anyone else experience the gut wrenching feelings of your long term relationship slipping away with feelings of doom only to have a feeling of not giving a fuk anymore? Its so refreshing.....lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that ever since i have broken up with my ex of 25yrs... dated a buncha women... found a decent one that i used to have a crush on in high school (likely a 7.5 or 8) who hunts, fishes, cooks, cleans, works, and loves to fvck.... i used to be so insecure with my wife .... and now... i couldn't care less if a woman i like stays with me or not... sure i "care" and am getting feelings for this woman i am seeing... but .. the not giving a fuk or not worrying she would leave me is such a nice change... if she leaves me ... ill just find another one... easy peasy... since ex left me... puzsy has been so easy to find.... dime a dozen... some hot some ok.. it almost doesnt even matter... my wife leavin me to move to Quebec from here in BC and my kids choosing me to live with... has literally been the best thing she ever did for me lol.... anyone else experience the gut wrenching feelings of your long term relationship slipping away with feelings of doom only to have a feeling of not giving a fuk anymore? Its so refreshing.....lol
We feel better when we get rid of problems or find solutions to them.

In general our woman should make the quality of our life feel enhanced.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised you found a woman that age that’s still tolerable. They seem to hate to fvck and love to make you miserable like them right around their 35th birthday and beyond.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised you found a woman that age that’s still tolerable. They seem to hate to fvck and love to make you miserable like them right around their 35th birthday and beyond.
Honestly im surprised too... however... she had a total hysterectomy at 20 from some complications and has been on hormone replacement therapy ever since.... her sex drive is higher than mine lol.... so im just enjoying it while i can... see where it goes. *shrugs*

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else experience the gut wrenching feelings of your long term relationship slipping away with feelings of doom only to have a feeling of not giving a fuk anymore?
I was somewhat the opposite with my ex-wife, but that's because the bytch was never home. I was lonely as hell, so I became needy for the attention. It's a bit weird looking back on that period of my life. I was needy for the attention, but not needy for the girl to like me. When a girl wouldn't give me the amount of attention I desperately needed, I'd instantly dump her because I knew there were more women out there. After about a year or so of consistent dating, the neediness went away.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. Just had a post in another thread. That fits what you are feeling.
You can't be zeroed out if you have have enough self love and enjoying what you do.
Idgaf is just a meme for realizing there is only you.
Non reactionary. If they decide to go.
Then "ok" is the way
Yeah man..... either way i win. But honestly shes great... yeah shes 43 and im 42... but... its a weird feeling being on the womans pedestal and being attracted to her also.... sex is on tap and i dunno if i can keep up to her lol.. however, my ex had my balls in a jar basicly.. and i put up with it cuz i was so invested in makin it work with hopes it would improve over time.... nope... slowly deteriorated into a huge pile of shyt.....ex is still miserable af and 22yo daughter told me the other night that even tho previously she was team mom... she feels duped and has dreams that shes smashing her face in ans wakes up happy... however i am sometimes disturbed by dreams of ex wanting to come back.. begging forgiveness... and me telling her too fkn bad... i do wish those would stop... its been nearly 2yrs since we split..*rolls eyes*

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New Gf says she cant wait to thank my ex one day... says she has ni idea what she tossed away .. they used to know eachother in highschool too... even b4 they both met me back then in grade 10... lol

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was somewhat the opposite with my ex-wife, but that's because the bytch was never home. I was lonely as hell, so I became needy for the attention. It's a bit weird looking back on that period of my life. I was needy for the attention, but not needy for the girl to like me. When a girl wouldn't give me the amount of attention I desperately needed, I'd instantly dump her because I knew there were more women out there. After about a year or so of consistent dating, the neediness went away.
Shyt man... sorry that happened to you... fkn women huh?... mine was always home.... but emotionally she was gone... planning and plotting her escape plan with a guy who runs a vet office ... has more money than i can compete with, but has 4 teenage girls and 2 marriages under his belt.... annnnd hes 12yrs older than my ex... ex is 41 .. hes 53 lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We feel better when we get rid of problems or find solutions to them.

In general our woman should make the quality of our life feel enhanced.
Now to an evil person or a F*ist, it would sound like my statement "in general our woman should make the quality of our life feel enhanced", is using women or not taking responsibility. The statement is the same in the inverse "in general a womans man should make the quality of her life feel enhanced".

We don't get with partners to bring us down, to feel worse, to have more problems, or to have someone to fight against, or do we?

Shouldn't it be an advantage?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... that totally works both ways... 100% .. i bring alot to the table for my new gf... she totally respects that... and expresses it. When getting with partners it should be an equal give and take... we should enhance eachothers lives... not one more than the other.... so when there is a proper partnership going on it should totally be an advantage for both parties involved.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup... that totally works both ways... 100% .. i bring alot to the table for my new gf... she totally respects that... and expresses it. When getting with partners it should be an equal give and take... we should enhance eachothers lives... not one more than the other.... so when there is a proper partnership going on it should totally be an advantage for both parties involved.
They can KNOW all that you bring, and still not respect you for it. Respect is something that they choose to give.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can KNOW all that you bring, and still not respect you for it. Respect is something that they choose to give.
Well ya got a point there...... or they just fail to realize it til its too late. Which im sure my ex will find out soon enough when her mr money bags gets tired of her crap when her real self emerges again..... lol...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ya got a point there...... or they just fail to realize it til its too late. Which im sure my ex will find out soon enough when her mr money bags gets tired of her crap when her real self emerges again..... lol...
Oh, she's wearing out a "mr money bags",? lol...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, she's wearing out a "mr money bags",? lol...
Yeah! Fkn likely..... haha... funny ex and i used to joke about us both doing that when we were in our 20s and then leavin them for half their shyt and get back together...... but thats out the window and just talkin out our azzes .... couldnt ever trust her again... shyt happens for a reason and shes still miserable af as she was b4 we split.

All her life.... all she was ever able to see eas the $$ in every situation....weither it was xmas gifts.... bday gifts... or general generosity.... she lacked it so bad.... she constantly wished her family dead for their money... and they have a fair bit... shes was the only child in her entire family.... everything ends with her... too bad i dont get a piece of that now lol.... but ... i couldn't give a fuk now.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah! Fkn likely..... haha... funny ex and i used to joke about us both doing that when we were in our 20s and then leavin them for half their shyt and get back together...... but thats out the window and just talkin out our azzes .... couldnt ever trust her again... shyt happens for a reason and shes still miserable af as she was b4 we split.

All her life.... all she was ever able to see eas the $$ in every situation....weither it was xmas gifts.... bday gifts... or general generosity.... she lacked it so bad.... she constantly wished her family dead for their money... and they have a fair bit... shes was the only child in her entire family.... everything ends with her... too bad i dont get a piece of that now lol.... but ... i couldn't give a fuk now.
Sounds like a "black hole" of a female.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well to her credit she wasnt always a bytch...her family did abandon her as an infant and she went from foster home to foster home after living with her grandma who beat her.... so.... but man did she become so toxic in the last 6 to 8 yrs..... anyway... shyt happens for a reason and im so glad it did.... i can finally live. Lol....

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you brought this topic up, i was just thinking of this today. My GF of 9 months has been acting distant and not communicating much the past 2 weeks, supposedly family and work issues on her mind depressing her. I like her and would hate to see her go but i really dont give a fuk anymore, stay, leave whatever but i aint chasing her or letting her drama affect my life. Hell i banged 2 different chick this week, actually both on the same day while she works out her mood issues or whatever it is. Im just done jumping thru hoops and worrying about a woman in my life. Wish i would have figured all this out 30 yrs ago

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not giving a Fvck is the beginning of true freedom.

It’s interesting how in many cases it takes some emotional pain or trauma to get to that stage. I remember back when you were married and many of the guys here, including me, were trying to give you some real world advice, but you just weren’t at a stage where you were ready to hear it yet. I’m not bringing that up to be a d*ck right now, but just as an example of the fact that people have to be ready to hear the truth.

-Augustus

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not giving a Fvck is the beginning of true freedom.

It’s interesting how in many cases it takes some emotional pain or trauma to get to that stage. I remember back when you were married and many of the guys here, including me, were trying to give you some real world advice, but you just weren’t at a stage where you were ready to hear it yet. I’m not bringing that up to be a d*ck right now, but just as an example of the fact that people have to be ready to hear the truth.

-Augustus
No worries Augustus... I know what ya mean.

I do have a GF that im catchin feelings for now.. but its nothing like it was before with ex wife... i care, but i dont give a fuk.... i doubt ill ever trust or love someone like that again. I will always expect the shoe to drop at some point and not be surprised....