Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I have noticed in older guys that get prime women versus most that struggle.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run 2 businesses working 12 hours a day, for me to do that would be a waste of time. I don't know any guy making 6 or 7 figures who got time to day game consistently unless they are teaching pick up as a profession and then even then I know guys who do and don't even do that

I have nothing against cold approach day or night since this is how I came up on this site 15 years ago, however, once you get into your 30s you should start to have a lifestyle where women are part of it and women bring other women. I know it's easier said than done but it can be done.
You can find time on weekends to do it for an hour or two if you wanted, if you are doing it everyday then that is a problem.

People like Michael Sartain hype up the very life you talk about but the truth is, it is even more work than cold approach. You have to constantly monitor your social status and what people are saying about you which is a headache. Plus, leads run dry and social circles dry up. Cold approach is a skill which you need to have because you always need to be adding leads to your life. You will always go out, find that one girl you think is hot, and then want to chat with her.