Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I have learned from this board

ddarkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
to succeed with women so far. So here is a list to everyone on this board. So what do guys think?

1- be mysterious towards hbs

2- call 2-7 days after the first meeting

3-act ****y and funny

4-kino- touching non sexually

5-don't act like a fvcking wuss, be a MAN! and don't be a AFC
(this is what women want!)

6- Act confident and relax towards hbs

7- use neg. hit's -works only on hbs- 9's and 10's

8-pickup lines don't work PERIOD!

9-just have fun with women

10-ask opened-end questions that doesn't answer a yes or a no

11-make statements in surrounding area's in the environment your in

12-make compliments to women(not on there looks or body of hb's 8 and up)

13-always smile and make eye contact with the women you want to flirt with

14-remember women are everywhere-bars, nightclubs, on the street, bookstores, coffee shop, at the gym, etc.

15-always take that RISKS, RISKS with women

16-use 3 second rule, don't hesitate or else you will regret it later on

17-Play hard to get with women

18-be direct with women when going for the fvck close to get the e-mail address and/or phone number

19-making the first call-don't have long conversation with the hb, just plan on getting the date with her. ( The Place, time and when)

to be continued....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nicely summed up. Well done. :)

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't act like a fvcking wuss, be a MAN! and don't be a AFC
It allll comes from this! this is a good post.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it generally acceptable to go in for the kiss on the third date? I know the first and second are what some would say, I just had to make a judgement call when I was actually out there. I got kino through however for the second date~

The first date was a quick meeting and I expected nothing.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think everything stems from realizing that you, and no one else, are the prize.

Having this mindset gives you the control, the challenge, and the confidence you need to to become successful with women.

period.

ddarkjedi

Don Juan
Reaction score
20-don't act desperate, be more of a challenge with women

21-body language-getting the different signs to see if the hb is interested in you or not

23-date more than one woman at a time

24-always Practice, Practice from this game and learn from your mistakes

25- be a badboy, NOT a nice guy- acting like a jerk in a nice way,don't be a total jerk

26-don't be imtimidated or nervous around women

27-make a first impression

anything else to add to this list?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- be mysterious towards hbs

In some context being mysterious makes sense in others it's misunderstood and largely misapplied on this forum. I am open and sharing of myself more than I am a "mystery".

2- call 2-7 days after the first meeting

Doesn't matter that much. If you work on your rapport and attraction skills and get good enough at that then everything else will take care of itself and she'll be happy to hear from you WHENEVER you call. IMO anything beyond 4 days is just too long.

3-act ****y and funny

If C&F is part of you MO it's cool but it's not mandatory and many skilled guys hardly use it at all, including myself. If the girl is playing along it's fine, but otherwise it's lame and doesn't get you anywhere.

4-kino- touching non sexually

Agreed.

5-don't act like a fvcking wuss, be a MAN! and don't be a AFC
(this is what women want!)

Agreed.

6- Act confident and relax towards hbs

Agreed.

If what gets posted here is the only seduction material you have ever read I can almost guarantee you have NO FRIGGIN CLUE what a neg hit is or how it is supposed to be used. If you don't understand MM and Mystery's ideas of social dynamics forget you ever learned about ANY notion of a neg hit and DON'T use it because you don't know what you are doing. If you want to learn what it really is all about and the method of the guy who originated the concept then read the Mystery archive over at fastseduction.com and read what he has to say about neg hits and try to understand it within the context of his overall game plan.

8-pickup lines don't work PERIOD!

Agreed.

9-just have fun with women

Agreed.

10-ask opened-end questions that doesn't answer a yes or a no

Early on in the interactions ask NO questions if possible. Make all statements. As the interaction goes on it's okay to ask some more questions and at that point I would say that open-ended questions are definitely good.

11-make statements in surrounding area's in the environment your in

If I understand this sentence correctly it sounds okay. As long as you don't look like you are talking to yourself. lol.

make compliments to women(not on there looks or body of hb's 8 and up)

Good idea, compliments degrade rapport unless delivered with confidence and sincerity and to the RIGHT TARGET (which you don't always know right away if she is). Good advice for most guys and I don't use many compliments myself. I do use SOI's though.

13-always smile and make eye contact with the women you want to flirt with

Good.

14-remember women are everywhere-bars, nightclubs, on the street, bookstores, coffee shop, at the gym, etc.

Absolutely.

15-always take that RISKS, RISKS with women

Yep.

16-use 3 second rule, don't hesitate or else you will regret it later on

3s is a good rule to get over fear of approaching with but as time goes on it's not something you have to always do.

17-Play hard to get with women

Be careful with this one. If you have strong rapport going you don't want to get her thinking you are really not into her. Girls don't always know you like them and sometimes they have to be convinced you really do or else they will think there is NO WAY you are REALLY into them. When done correctly though, playing hard to get can be good.

18-be direct with women when going for the fvck close to get the e-mail address and/or phone number

Never get an e-mail address, the phone is where you want to be for rapport. Other than that, good stuff.

19-making the first call-don't have long conversation with the hb, just plan on getting the date with her. ( The Place, time and when)

Disagree. This is only good advice for guys who are TERRIBLE on the phone and it doesn't help them to improve if they simply avoid it. Rebuild and strengthen rapport on the phone. If you have a hard time with this then work on your phone game.

Today I had a girl who I #closed last week call me who I left a message with while she was out of town. This was our first phone conversation ever. I could tell she wasn't a "phone girl" so it was a little harder than it normally is but I got her into an enjoyable free-flowing dialogue and I let HER set up a meeting for us tomorrow. Not that you HAVE to let her do it but THAT is how good you want to be.

20-don't act desperate, be more of a challenge with women

Being a challenge is fine as long as you don't misunderstand the idea. "Don't be desparate" is actually a more useful way to say it that is less likely to be misunderstood.

21-body language-getting the different signs to see if the hb is interested in you or not

I am not a big conscious reader of body language myself but I know guys who are and it can be useful. For me it's more an intuitive thing at this point but I have read a lot about it and am fairly field-experienced by now so maybe I am just subconsciously looking for all the things I already know about that were going by me in the past.

23-date more than one woman at a time

Don't "date" any women you are not sleeping with. Dating more than one woman at a time is good thing though, you are right.

24-always Practice, Practice from this game and learn from your mistakes

Best one of these you have given so far!!!

25- be a badboy, NOT a nice guy- acting like a jerk in a nice way,don't be a total jerk

I don't really come off as a badboy. Girls usually think I am more of a "sweetheart". Works for me.

26-don't be imtimidated or nervous around women

Agreed.

27-make a first impression

Yep.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SexPDX,

You hit the nail on the head. I think your answers truly conveyed a level of experience second to none and should hopefully take some of the DJ's who are "trying too hard" and give them the opportunity to relax and see that you don't have to orderdo the game to play it. I think some DJ's here take the "buying every property you land on in monopoly TM" approach, which works 50% of the time and the other 50% of the time goes SPLAT!

SexPDX, Please elaborate on what you mean by "I do use SOI's though."

Do you have threads or examples of SOI's and please explain the term to the best of your abilities.

Thank you.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct to a point....

However as time goes on, you will realize that although the DJ principles are highly effective, the methods are training wheels and sooner or later, you have to learn to approach any woman you want, handle rejection like a fukkyn Man , and never let your ego control you...

Never get rid of any woman, even if she is a fukkyn a$$hole and runs over your heart with a two ton truck...
Keep her in the barn, and come back some other time. You will learn that timing, opportunity and confidence take presidence over every single rule, layguide, newsletter, bible, technique, theory, line, story, skill, seduction technique and playa antic there is.

You can fukk any woman you want to. Its just learning how to be patient and what to say and when...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What I have learned from this board

Couple of things I'd like to add:

Not necessarily. You can use a neg-hit on a much less attractive girl who thinks she is a piece of hot-5hit.

Originally posted by SexPDX

Disagree. This is only good advice for guys who are TERRIBLE on the phone and it doesn't help them to improve if they simply avoid it. Rebuild and strengthen rapport on the phone. If you have a hard time with this then work on your phone game.
I have to disagree with you SexPDX. Shorter phone calls will eliminate the possibility of developing what I call a "phone relationship". This is when you end up becoming one of the girl's "phone buddies". When you end up meeting her in person, you've run out of stuff to talk about, and the date has a greater potential to become dull and boring.

Other than that, I completely agree with your additional comments SexPDX.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have learned from this board that 99% of what's posted is bull**** theories posted by nerds who need to stroke their own ego, and the other 1% is so friggin hard to weed out. If you think about it, EVERY SINGLE combination of what you could do RIGHT PLUS what you could do WRONG have been posted. SO WHAT THE HELL are we supposed to be learning? You have idiots who have no idea wtf they're doing, posting up bad advice, and this happens WAAAAAAAAAY more often than the guys who have good advice, but you have no idea which is which.

You got guys saying you shouldn't buy girls flowers and this becomes almost unanimous, and than you see a well known 'DJ' on a tv show smothering and supplicating her w/ flowers and wine. Ooooook. Love the consistency.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What I have learned from this board

Originally posted by Bungo Pony
Couple of things I'd like to add:

Not necessarily. You can use a neg-hit on a much less attractive girl who thinks she is a piece of hot-5hit.
Total agreement. This girl I knew was a 4, but because she thought she was so hot, everyone figured her for a 7-8. She was overweight, skanky, had acne, and a god awful smile, but she really believed she was all that. It worked; I cant think of one night she didnt have a date...
Only 2 guys I know ended up dating her. One dude was good at putting himself out there - think Bill Gates with confidence - not attractive but he tried kissing her the first night he met her. It worked.
The other guy seemed to believe he was all that. He used neg hits very often with lots of ppl (wasnt smart enough not to use it on plainer girls, who thought he was a jerk), and came off as a confident jerk. As far as I know, he teased the **** out of her. Letting her come close for kisses, backing off. They finally kissed at around the 5th time they went out...she ended up staying the night.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
You got guys saying you shouldn't buy girls flowers and this becomes almost unanimous, and than you see a well known 'DJ' on a tv show smothering and supplicating her w/ flowers and wine. Ooooook. Love the consistency.
That's actually an interesting point for discussion. In case anyone doesn't know who we are talking about, it's Craig on ASF (Vassago on this board) who was on Elimidate which aired recently.

He didn't deliver those gifts in a supplicating context and he has also stated that that was not something that he would have done in a "normal" situation but for the purposes of the TV appearance he deemed it appropriate.

-PDX

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: What I have learned from this board

Charm, SOI's are a big topic. Well, the IDEA is not that complicated but I would want to be more complete than I have the energy to be right now (maybe later) for the purposes of not confusing people and causing them to misapply it

Originally posted by Bungo Pony

I have to disagree with you SexPDX. Shorter phone calls will eliminate the possibility of developing what I call a "phone relationship". This is when you end up becoming one of the girl's "phone buddies". When you end up meeting her in person, you've run out of stuff to talk about, and the date has a greater potential to become dull and boring.
Bungo, to acknowledge your concern I must point out that I am not talking about having non-directional chit-chat on the phone with her for an extended period of time. That, I agree, would be bad. But I definitely think you want to spend SOME time making the interaction on the phone more interesting than just setting up a meeting/date and hanging up. ALL you interactions should be interesting.

In addition to the rapport issues, I think a lot of guys here might be taking the set-it-up-and-get-off-the-phone approach to this under the rationale that it communicates that you are a guy with a lot going on who doesn't have time to be spending forever on the phone. That thinking is not completely flawed but if taken to THIS extreme the guy runs the risk of communicating that HE doesn't feel worthy of HER time.

-PDX

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whoa. a sosuave bred dj was on elimidate? how'd that end up?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DirkPitt
whoa. a sosuave bred dj was on elimidate? how'd that end up?
He won. He was the only guy out of the four with much going for him in terms of game and one of the two who had the ability to even convey much personality. Interesting to watch and SOME stuff to be learned from it but be careful not to read too much into it since by his own admission he did not end up hooking up with her afterwards.

-PDX

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some attitude you have there. :cool:

I have learned from this board that 99% of what's posted is bull**** theories posted by nerds who need to stroke their own ego, and the other 1% is so friggin hard to weed out. If you think about it, EVERY SINGLE combination of what you could do RIGHT PLUS what you could do WRONG have been posted. SO WHAT THE HELL are we supposed to be learning? You have idiots who have no idea wtf they're doing, posting up bad advice, and this happens WAAAAAAAAAY more often than the guys who have good advice, but you have no idea which is which.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Boo-Hoo! Life sucks, its not fair!

vectorz,

Chill out man, I agree there is a substantial amount of bad advice given here on the forums, but the number you give is pretty exaggerated.

Also, understand that something may work for person A, while the same advice would get person B a black eye.

Read the bible, hit the field and form your own opinions on how the game works for you, then come back and complain.

Mr. Mystery

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great thread