What i found extremely good in increasing confidence

smog_man

Reaction score
Hi there,
this is my first time posting here but i've been reading the forums for quite a while now,

while i'm not a fully fledged don juan yet i am in the process of learning, lapses in success come when i go on a long string of weekends getting with women (not neccessarily into bed though), become complacent and forget the way to act and important rules. I think the key now for me is to keep in very regular touch with the forums and the next extremely helpful source i found.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned before, but a book on confidence "Instant Confidence by Paul Mckenna" was a godsend to me when i was in desperate need for a confidence boost. The only thing was it didn;t give me a confidence boost, it actually seemed to restructure my whole confidence view on everything. For those of you in the uk or ireland i'm sure you know who paul is but if you don't he had a few tv programs about hypnosis and stuff like that.
The thing that helped me immensely wasn't the book but the cd that came with it, it's like a hypnosis session with paul and after on a few goes i felt great. I ripped it to my mp3 player and listened to it whenever i had spare time (it lasts about half an hour) before i went out with my friends to the pub or club. It really does get you pumped up and ready to face the night with a new found confidence.

Even though i still haven't mastered the art of the don juan yet i do know that the cd has really helped me gain the confidence i was lacking. I have read through countless posts where the moral of the story is "you need confidence" ,easier said than done i said to myself,

After all the help i got from this forum i thought it was time i gave something back .
You should check it out, it really helped me..

see ya
smog_man

Labourer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got the book today from Amazon, I havent listened to the CD yet but reading through it has put a different perspective on things and doing the techniques in the book I believe will really help, even get a confidence boost just by reading it lol

definately buy it if you suffer from lack of confidence!

yosho

Reaction score
can't you just upload the cd some where and let us download it? I really dun feel like spending money for a hypnosis CD

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yosho said:
can't you just upload the cd some where and let us download it? I really dun feel like spending money for a hypnosis CD
The cd goes in conjuction with the exercises in the book, it does work without the exercises apparently but it it better with them, he has a different audio you can down load for free on his webside, from his change your life in 7 days book, think it is paulmckenna.com

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's actually just released a quit smoking book too with a CD for all you smokers out there...me included, i've already quit but could do with some reinforcement incase of another relapse, you feel a lot more confident when you don't smoke, look a lot better, have more energy etc.... While your there get the allen carr Easyway book too, thats quite annoying to read but does work.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I need a little work on my confidence too.

I may look into that title.

I am using "The Unstoppable Confidence" tapes by Ross Jeffries, they have been working really well.