Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what i eat never seems to affect me

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am one of those skinny guys that always eats junk food and stuffs my face constantl beut never seems to gain a pound in noe of this unhealthy food has affects on me then how doi know that all the protien richfoods and calories will do me any good ive been beefing up the protien in my diet for a while along with creatine but im still not seeing any diffrence i need help!!:confused:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Your not eating enough food
2. Start from the stick at the top Where to Start

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eat more

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so when ur all saying ur eating heathy food u mean like a crap load a day because i eat more than the nomal person would i should normaly id say id prolly have a breakfast with 2 fried eggs bacon toast ans biscuts and gravy then maybe junky snack or a sandwitch for lunch then for dinner a home cooked meal like ribss baked beans rolls potato salad so i need o eat like crazy right ? ok i think i can do that

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
so when ur all saying ur eating heathy food u mean like a crap load a day because i eat more than the nomal person would i should normaly id say id prolly have a breakfast with 2 fried eggs bacon toast ans biscuts and gravy then maybe junky snack or a sandwitch for lunch then for dinner a home cooked meal like ribss baked beans rolls potato salad so i need o eat like crazy right ? ok i think i can do that
Dude eat the right food.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
So you think you're eating a lot?

My breakfast this morning:
-6 eggs
-half pound spinach
-quarter pound ground chuck

And I only weigh 155lbs for your info.

You think you eat a lot. You're not. Write up what you eat for the next 5 days. Then use nutritiondata to calculate your total calories for a day.

You'll see your not eating that much, even if it's junk food you're getting.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is afaik possible that certain ppl dump out most of the stuff they eat. Two reasons for this:
- lots of junk food. Our bodies are not made to use the crap contained in it.
- no exercise. Your body TRIES to stay slim because a lighter body is easier to maintain. Give it reason to put on the weight. If you exercise and put it under stress, it MUST make better use of the food you stuff into your face.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You eat 2 whole eggs for breakfast :eek:

I'm suprised you're not huuuuuugggggeeeeee.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My breakfast(eating right now)

- 6 whole eggs
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 apple
- mug of green tea
- supps: multivitamin, 1g vitamin C, flax oil, cod liver oil, zinc tablet, and a magnesium+calcium tablet.

stronglifts, how do you eat spinach for breakfast?:eek:

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
My breakfast(eating right now)

- 6 whole eggs
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 apple
- mug of green tea
- supps: multivitamin, 1g vitamin C, flax oil, cod liver oil, zinc tablet, and a magnesium+calcium tablet.

stronglifts, how do you eat spinach for breakfast?:eek:
With your eggs.

-Take pan
-Olive oil
-spinach in the pan
-let it fry
-add meat
-let spinach & meat fry
-add eggs
-let fry some more
-eat up

Strong breakfast. High protein, spinach to counteract the acidity, saturated fat, ...
This is my pre workout meal too btw.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you recommend cooking with extra virgin olive oil, or unsalted butter?

I used to cook with ev olive oil like 5 months ago, then switched to butter after reading an article that said saturated fat(butter) is better for your health than olive oil.

The article went on to describe how Margarine and Vegetable oil are essentially evil products, and that cooking with butter/lard is far better for your health. It went in depth on the pro's and con's of the three types of fats: saturated, mono, and poly. I'd actually be interested to find that article again, I believe its on ironaddicts.

While we're at it, is using a wok to cook healthy or unhealthy? I've heard a lot about foreman grills, but haven't gotten around to picking one up.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Would you recommend cooking with extra virgin olive oil, or unsalted butter?

I used to cook with ev olive oil like 5 months ago, then switched to butter after reading an article that said saturated fat(butter) is better for your health than olive oil.

The article went on to describe how Margarine and Vegetable oil are essentially evil products, and that cooking with butter/lard is far better for your health. It went in depth on the pro's and con's of the three types of fats: saturated, mono, and poly. I'd actually be interested to find that article again, I believe its on ironaddicts.

While we're at it, is using a wok to cook healthy or unhealthy? I've heard a lot about foreman grills, but haven't gotten around to picking one up.
Butter or olive oil:
-I cook veggies with olive oil (tastes better)
-I cook meat with butter (real butter)

I alternate my fat sources, you should too:
-omega 3: fish oil (I use pfo pure fish oil with lemon taste in liquid form )
-omega 6: butter, meats, eggs
-omega 9: olive oil

I don't use margarine, minarin, vegetable butters,...

I often take olive oil in pure form. let's say that one third of my fat intake comes from olive oil/fish oil, the rest is saturated fat (I'm on the Anabolic Diet btw, so I get lots of fat).

A wok is great to prepare frozen veggies quickly. I don't have access to one unfortunately. I use a pan for everything.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i guess i should eat alot more but ive also heard the if ueat slowly and chew ur food better thatur able to get more out f it is this true ?

paintballz

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are an ectomorph

ecto= high metabolism

eat heavy to but clean high calorie food NO JUNK!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
The article went on to describe how Margarine and Vegetable oil are essentially evil products, and that cooking with butter/lard is far better for your health. .
That article on ironaddicts if i remember right totally emphasized that olive oil was near the top of the fats list. It was more disparaging towards most all those other oils you see on the grocery shelf like straight up vegetable oil and canola oil (i think).

Use them all. Butter and olive oil (extra virgin) are both fine. I think there may be some issue with cooking with olive oil (oxidizes it or something) above certain temperatures (or certain types of olive oil) but i don't remember. You're also supposed to store the olive oil closed tight and out of the light.

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I think there may be some issue with cooking with olive oil (oxidizes it or something) above certain temperatures (or certain types of olive oil) but i don't remember. You're also supposed to store the olive oil closed tight and out of the light.
Correct. I take in olive oil in raw form too: tablespoon. That's why you should buy extra virgin oil. Cheap olive oil burns like tequila.