Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I Did on my SS Vacation Part 1: Tom Leykis

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Did you ever wonder what bigneil would be like as a fat radio talk show host? Look and listen no further than this classic script from Tom Leykis' 1994-2009 radio show:

"Let me just bring a bulletin to all of you women who think you are 'fabulous at 50':

Men want to date women younger than themselves, and the only men you are younger than are 60 or more.

The men you have a chance of getting are:

1. Men over 60, and even they are not that successful but that’s just what you can get at this point.
  2. Or you can be like Mrs. Robinson - remember The Graduate - and find some guy 25 or younger looking for some easy access.
The bottom line is, if you are over 50 you are pretty much at the end of the road as a female. Not much left for you out there. You didn’t cash in your chips fast enough.

At 50 you don’t have value on the market anymore. You are way past your expiration date. By the way, guys are not impressed with whether you own your own home or have a good job or anything like that. Guys don’t care about that. Guys care about what you look like with your clothes off. Granted, guys over 60 who are very wrinkly are going to think you are looking pretty good. By the way ladies I guarantee when you were 20 you had no problem dating that guy who was 31 but now you are 50 and that same guy is 61 and you are no longer attracted to him anymore. But guess what? I got news for you dear, you want to say you are not attracted to men over 60, well men think women over 40 are no longer attractive. It’s just the way it is. With few exceptions. You just have to live with it. You just have to deal with it. You just have to understand. That’s the deal. I’m amazed at how clueless women are when they get to be over 40 or over 45, how clueless they are, that in terms of relationships if you’re single at that point your usefulness to us is pretty minimal. Men who are respectable, men with good jobs can do better than dating 50 year olds. Why? I’m 48 and I can afford to date women who are 25. I can get chicks of just about any age. Why would I pick some wrinkled bag of bones who was born just after the second half of the last century. The only men who would date women like that are men who cannot afford better.

Nobody drives an old beat up car by choice.

Are there rare exceptions to this rule? Sure, do you look like Raquel Welch? Sure, you’d give those girls a roll in the hay for a night, but

When women are young they have no problem with the fact that women who are older than them are losing. They are happy to get HBO for free. Women who are hot and 20, 21 years old are used to this. When they are 50 this is not happening.

You realize when you are 21 there are 50 year olds sitting at home all lonely. They can’t meet guys. Nobody will take them out.

That’s our little payback for us guys who, when we were 19, you wouldn’t talk to us.
"

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Did you ever wonder what bigneil would be like as a fat radio talk show host? Look and listen no further than this classic script from Tom Leykis' 1994-2009 radio show:

"Let me just bring a bulletin to all of you women who think you are 'fabulous at 50':

Men want to date women younger than themselves, and the only men you are younger than are 60 or more.

The men you have a chance of getting are:

1. Men over 60, and even they are not that successful but that’s just what you can get at this point.
  2. Or you can be like Mrs. Robinson - remember The Graduate - and find some guy 25 or younger looking for some easy access.
The bottom line is, if you are over 50 you are pretty much at the end of the road as a female. Not much left for you out there. You didn’t cash in your chips fast enough.

At 50 you don’t have value on the market anymore. You are way past your expiration date. By the way, guys are not impressed with whether you own your own home or have a good job or anything like that. Guys don’t care about that. Guys care about what you look like with your clothes off. Granted, guys over 60 who are very wrinkly are going to think you are looking pretty good. By the way ladies I guarantee when you were 20 you had no problem dating that guy who was 31 but now you are 50 and that same guy is 61 and you are no longer attracted to him anymore. But guess what? I got news for you dear, you want to say you are not attracted to men over 60, well men think women over 40 are no longer attractive. It’s just the way it is. With few exceptions. You just have to live with it. You just have to deal with it. You just have to understand. That’s the deal. I’m amazed at how clueless women are when they get to be over 40 or over 45, how clueless they are, that in terms of relationships if you’re single at that point your usefulness to us is pretty minimal. Men who are respectable, men with good jobs can do better than dating 50 year olds. Why? I’m 48 and I can afford to date women who are 25. I can get chicks of just about any age. Why would I pick some wrinkled bag of bones who was born just after the second half of the last century. The only men who would date women like that are men who cannot afford better.

Nobody drives an old beat up car by choice.

Are there rare exceptions to this rule? Sure, do you look like Raquel Welch? Sure, you’d give those girls a roll in the hay for a night, but

When women are young they have no problem with the fact that women who are older than them are losing. They are happy to get HBO for free. Women who are hot and 20, 21 years old are used to this. When they are 50 this is not happening.

You realize when you are 21 there are 50 year olds sitting at home all lonely. They can’t meet guys. Nobody will take them out.

That’s our little payback for us guys who, when we were 19, you wouldn’t talk to us.
"
Can I be honest? I seriously doubt any woman 50+ gives a sh*t what he thinks. I mean look at him. He has a face for radio, as the saying goes.

You know when that fat green haired feminist goes on about what men should or shouldn't do and you're like "yawn...whatever..." Well he's the male version of that.

If he's getting any hot chicks at all it's literally only because he has money. A hot young girl would not touch him with someone else's hands if he was a nobody. And neither would most 50 year old women I'd bet hahaha.

He is funny though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Can I be honest? I seriously doubt any woman 50+ gives a sh*t what he thinks. I mean look at him. He has a face for radio, as the saying goes.

You know when that fat green haired feminist goes on about what men should or shouldn't do and you're like "yawn...whatever..." Well he's the male version of that.

If he's getting any hot chicks at all it's literally only because he has money. A hot young girl would not touch him with someone else's hands if he was a nobody. And neither would most 50 year old women I'd bet hahaha.

He is funny though.
You're not usually honest?

The lady who called in at 31:00?? Is that you?

Who cares what women 50+ think?? That's the point. Not Tom's point. Not my point. The point of reality. But as he says, if you guys are 25 and under these old ladies will go Graduate on you. Just make sure she buys you lunch the next day.

Tom Leykis is a self-declared "minus one" and dates 19 year old women. Why? He has money, fame and power.

A

AJ84

You're not usually honest?

The lady who called in at 31:00?? Is that you?

Who cares what women 50+ think?? That's the point. Not Tom's point. Not my point. The point of reality. But as he says, if you guys are 25 and under these old ladies will go Graduate on you. Just make sure she buys you lunch the next day.

Tom Leykis is a self-declared "minus one" and dates 19 year old women. Why? He has money, fame and power.

Notice how the girl licking his face is looking at the camera? I googled him and all the pics I see are him with women at some public event. Aspiring models/actresses will pose with Hitler if it meant they could get noticed by some photographer or director. He uses his fame to pose with these girls and after these girls go home with guys who can actually see their d**k when standing up.

A man who has no shame being a fat blob talking about women hitting the wall. Like I said he's a funny guy.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

He is funny though.
Whoa!:whistle:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you bribe the mods with a bouquet of $trippers?
Yep that's why he got banned for 2 months instead of 2 days. We thought they has Halloween masks on...We were wrong. :zip:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you girls really think Tom Leykis doesn't know whats going on? If he can pull it off why the hell not? Don't hate on him for that. And he is right, there is no point in women over 50. That's the end of the road for sure.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Do you girls really think Tom Leykis doesn't know whats going on? If he can pull it off why the hell not? Don't hate on him for that. And he is right, there is no point in women over 50. That's the end of the road for sure.
While men are their most powerful at 50 and enjoy another 20-25 years of near-peak productivity, at age 50 women reach menopause. They physically shut down. Worse, this generation of women turning 50 were part of the hang-out hook up culture, the McMansion debacle, the Cougar trend, and worst: the "tough and independent as long as men pay alimony" Welfare mom generation. Now they bring in third wave Feminism in their attempt to control us from cradle to grave.

If a woman was dating a 30 year old at age 20 and is now 50, and now wants to date men her age - that means she aged 30 years but her dates only aged 20. Nice try.

And what do men get in return? The snowflake generation, the illegitimate, tax-payer funded offspring of these old bats, the most useless group of safe-space weeping humans to ever live. They are so pathetic Home Depot has to provide videos called Hammering a Nail. Now they want political power and start whining about being groped decades ago. They nearly ruined the world with the National Debt and Hillary. They can b!tch all they want, but I'm sleeping with their daughters now and it's great.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Does Tom Leykis not prove what @Urbanyst, myself and others have been saying all along? That having money helps?

Does the fact Tom Leykis scores not prove how shallow women are, and that your girl would just assume have a fat millionaire on the side?

If this doesn't inspire you to earn more money, nothing will.

But just in case you still don't care about earning more money, Tom made this video for you.

A

AJ84

Let's tell that to all of our mothers over 50. End of the road lady, there's no point in your now but hey thanks for raising us.

And you wonder why women want to seek value beyond their looks and seek happiness outside of men.

For the same reasons men do.

A

AJ84

Does Tom Leykis not prove what @Urbanyst, myself and others have been saying all along? That having money helps?

Does the fact Tom Leykis scores not prove how shallow women are, and that your girl would just assume have a fat millionaire on the side?

But just in case you still don't care about earning more money, Tom made this video for you.

I'm trying to eat lunch I don't want to hear or see this fat troll while I'm eating.

Yes there are shallow women out there who can fake liking this hog sweating over them while they close their eyes, thinking of what they can buy their secret hot boyfriend with Tom's money.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Of course it proves it.

Guys who don't think MONEY is a major factor in attracting women are like women who don't think looks or age is a major factor in attracting men lol.

There is no better long-term strategy for attracting women than MONEY. Its a fact.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it proves it.

Guys who don't think MONEY is a major factor in attracting women are like women who don't think looks or age is a major factor in attracting men lol.

There is no better long-term strategy for attracting women than MONEY. Its a fact.
I'd say men who don't know the importance of money aren't men, as men's innate proclivity is to provide/protect for themselves and their family.

Usually these type of men are feminized to the extent that they eventually try to settle in with sugar mommas or get on welfare to survive--and so, the roles reverse.