"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What have i done to deserve this?

vudufixit

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Westchester Cty, NY
Bumptious Women in bars...

I was at a bar/club once. Usually by about 11:00 PM all the sitting/standing spots at the bar are taken.
This one gal literally shoved me aside so she could order a drink.
I said, "It really is OK to say excuse me." Yup, that's it. I didn't call her any names, cuss or anything. Simply reminded her that just because it's a bar and just because she's a woman, she needn't forget simple manners. Heck, even tapping someone on the shoulder and pointing to the bar is more polite than shoving them aside like they're a side of beef or a piece of furniture that's in the way.
Well, she starts yipping at me, cursing at me and all, and then the bartender starts glaring at me and saying, "why are you starting in with her? She's a woman!" I had nothing to say to such stupidity, so I walked away...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Bartenders are usually AFCs

They sit there and look all glassy-eyed at the sleaze-balls who frequent their bar, hoping that she'll just say something nice to them as they return to their miserable lives.

Typical American AFC sticking up for the rude woman instead of the classy guy. God our culture is warped.
 

vudufixit

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 22, 2002
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
Westchester Cty, NY
WestCoaster -

Although I agree in principle with what you are saying about AFC behavior/attitude of bartenders, I have to say in fairness that the bartenders working the night spots in my area are a pretty popular bunch (in general) with the ladies. This guy wasn't one of them, btw.
 

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Age
57
Originally posted by sandinista

HER: ... so you're gonna be selfish and but yourself something and screw everyone else?
ME: fukc you and your friends stupid hooo ... and walk away

Originally posted by sandinista
THEN the girl i went to the bar with threw her drink at me! I was soaked.
Should have grabbed her and mopped the floor with her.
 
Top