Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What has happend lately

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just what has happend lately in my life...

I told my ex-girlfriend who was my first love and that I've been in limbo with for the past 8 months that she should finally move on. We were on the phone for 3+ hours till after 1 A.M. last night though. I'll be happy either way if we move on from each other or don't.

My friend asked if he could date a different ex-girlfriend of mine. He's really starting to piss me off because he seems to always want to out do me in everything. Such as wanting to buy my guitar, after he overheard a hott girl say she liked when I was playing it. Any girl I ever show interest in at all, he just happens to like as well. I started talking to a girl who moved down from a big city one day and he happend to be around, he had never met her. I would talk to her every once in a while, but a week later he asked her out on a date. I stopped talking to her because we just didn't run into each other anymore, and he did too. I then start talking to another girl, and he's right there behind me doing it all over again. It happens again and again. But, I'm not all that worried. Back to the original intent of this paragraph - I told hom I could care less what he does with my ex. Tonight he tells me, "I'm beginning to see what you told me about (insert ex's name)". Whenever I told him I did care, he was all over her. Screw him.

Friday night I played the Star Spangled Banner at the Homecoming basketball game. I was nervous, but I didn't miss a note. It was awesome to play in front of that many people again. My heart and mind were soaring. I hope to play again soon. I always have my guitar at school and I'm constantly asked to play. Usually its the same stuff like Sweet Home Alabama, which I'm sick of.

I've had a crush on the hott girl who said she liked my guitar for a long time. I'm going to play my cards and see what can happen.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
I've had a crush on the hott girl who said she liked my guitar for a long time.
Maybe your guitar will bring you along on the date! rock. on.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought that I would go play someplace and then invite her to go and she would see me in action:D
Guitars are good for attracting some ladies.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That same "friend" just bought a newTaylor guitar. For those of you who don't know, Taylor guitars are very expensive. I'd bet money he wouldn't have bought if he hadn't seen all my gear. Screw him.