Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens when America crumbles?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think what's really going to crumble is the middle class rather than America as a nation. The US soon will be an overpopulated dieverse, multicolonized dystopian of super poor, poor and super rich.
something we can both agree on, the middle class is really no more now if you think about it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Most Americans can not name 10 things each president have did for them that's beneficial. A lot of people speaking on politics have a single clue on what their talking about or why their voting.
Thats why obama was elected.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The world will change drastically causing chaos. I doubt there will be another single super power if we lose our status (which i doubt we will any time soon)

In 1984, there is a perpetual war among Oceania, Eurasia, and Eastasia, the superstates which emerged from the atomic global war.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when America crumbles? It'll become another third-world sh!thole. Many parts of the U.S. already are third-world sh!tholes for all intents and purposes. The scary thing is, it will be a third-world sh!thole with nukes.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
What happens when America crumbles? It'll become another third-world sh!thole. Many parts of the U.S. already are third-world sh!tholes for all intents and purposes. The scary thing is, it will be a third-world sh!thole with nukes.
So we'll be just like Russia? Great, just great.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
backseatjuan said:
During New Orleans crisis survivors slept in Russian tents. One thing Russia has that United States does not is a big reserve. Our reserve consists of everything, from food and tents, to vehicles. Russia sends aid to all regions of the world that are in crisis, and unlike the United States, our aid arrives immediately, because we have the reserve. United States usually collects food and clothes from people which arrive weeks later.

Sorry guy, just had to correct your preconseived notions. You are wrong.
Ok fair enough. I hadn't heard about the Russian humanitarian aid, but you know how biased the US media is. I'll take your word for it. Good to hear.

I agree about US reserves not being sufficient.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
something we can both agree on, the middle class is really no more now if you think about it.
If I had lost a billion dollars in the stock crash I would have dropped maybe forty percent of my total worth. I would still have one and a half billion to comfort me.

At the other extreme if you’re living largely on welfare the stock market means nothing to you and a new depression just means lots more voters are joining you to increase your benefits.

But if you lost a million, you are in serious trouble. That puts you in the category of people who have a family to support and who have done well. You have a lot of commitments, and every dime of that million comes out of money you depended on when made those commitments.

The superrich and the welfare class – which is NOT the working class in our age – form a natural coalition. Teddy Kennedy and Bill Gates and permanent welfare recipients form a natural alliance. The welfare class benefits from a huge tax and spend apparatus and the superrich have the power in such a system.

And if anybody points this obvious reality out, you knock them down by calling them “simplistic.”

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Roman Empire

All great civilizations and cultures have a curve where they originate, develop into a golden age, and then slowly (or not so slowly) decay into a backward period, and then the cycle resets, maybe in a different part of the world.

People get lazy, decadent, start wanting something for nothing, and voila, decay of a society. Look at ancient (not really so ancient) Rome, a textbook case.

After the collapse of Roman Empire, Europe was plunged into the dark ages for 500-700 years. Mere reproduction is not an accomplishment of civilization. The study of math and natural sciences ground to a halt when Rome was sacked and books burned, and scholars put to the sword.

There will be a reset. Of course what that reset will look like is anybody's guess. People forget how fundamentally the world changed after WW2, when the English empire collapsed. More recent examples include the collapse of Yugoslavia, USSR.

The day the USD collapses, the welfare state will cease to exist. States/economically linked regions will split off into autonomous territories.

NOBODY WILL GIVE A FVCK ABOUT SINGLE MOMS AND SOCIAL ISSUES.

NOBODY WILL GIVE A FVCK ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE, RAPE CULTURE, GAY MARRIAGE, RACISM OR ANY OTHER BULLSH!T

Similarities between late Rome and present-day America are just scary.

Globalism has all its participants tied hands, feet, and neck to every other participant. What happens when one of the biggest kids goes down?

Sh!t hit the fan? The average American gun owner has more destructive capability than probably a dozen Roman soldiers. Guys like me, we have more destructive power than probably two LEGIONS.

And that's just with the legal firepower I own. That's not counting the knowledge that's kicking around in my head. I'm ready , I'm good ...........what about you?

Edmund Burke — 'Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.'

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been many civilizations that rose and collapsed in the Western Hemisphere, but no one wrote down their history. There's a lot of guesswork in trying to piece together that lost history. There was a South American society that made the land carvings of their gods that were visible only from the sky. It looks like drought and climate change probably wiped them out.

I live not too far from here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cahokia

No one knows for sure what happened to the society that built those mounds. When the first Europeans got here, and were finally able to establish communication with the natives living around the mounds, that was their first question. "What are these things? Why are they here?"

The natives replied, "We have no idea. They were here when we got here." :D

Societies rise and collapse. We're like ants building an anthill that will get washed away by the next storm.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
The Roman Empire

All great civilizations and cultures have a curve where they originate, develop into a golden age, and then slowly (or not so slowly) decay into a backward period, and then the cycle resets, maybe in a different part of the world.

People get lazy, decadent, start wanting something for nothing, and voila, decay of a society. Look at ancient (not really so ancient) Rome, a textbook case.
Critical to the collapse of Rome was the increase in the welfare state, and the documented debasement of the currency.

After the collapse of Roman Empire, Europe was plunged into the dark ages for 500-700 years. Mere reproduction is not an accomplishment of civilization. The study of math and natural sciences ground to a halt when Rome was sacked and books burned, and scholars put to the sword.

There will be a reset. Of course what that reset will look like is anybody's guess. People forget how fundamentally the world changed after WW2, when the English empire collapsed. More recent examples include the collapse of Yugoslavia, USSR.
If we have a Rome like collapse, it will be much, much worse. After Rome collapsed it wasn't too difficult for the average dude to live off the land, as they were still in pre-industrial capital structure.

But most dudes today wouldn't last a week if the supermarket ran out of food. WHEN the dollar loses its reserve status, there will be MASSIVE upheaval.

I believe this is the primary reason pretty much every fed dept is buying up massive amounts of bullets.

The day the USD collapses, the welfare state will cease to exist. States/economically linked regions will split off into autonomous territories.

NOBODY WILL GIVE A FVCK ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE, RAPE CULTURE, GAY MARRIAGE, RACISM OR ANY OTHER BULLSH!T
Time preferences have been artificially increased, and there WILL be a reckoning.

Sh!t hit the fan? The average American gun owner has more destructive capability than probably a dozen Roman soldiers. Guys like me, we have more destructive power than probably two LEGIONS.

And that's just with the legal firepower I own. That's not counting the knowledge that's kicking around in my head. I'm ready , I'm good ...........what about you?
I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but I believe it will. It will be like the final scene in Gangs of New York with people looting, fvcking up rich peoples houses (since they could buy their way out of the draft), hanging blacks (as the riots were due to civil war draft) the army was indiscriminately shelling the city to stop the unrest AND there was a full on gang battle going on.

It will be like that in the whole country, AND everybody will have guns.

AND there won't be any food anywhere.

Good times!

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
From what you guys are saying, it sounds like the USA's collapse is imminent within a decade or two.

But what would happen if other countries, say China, Russia, Japan, Germany, and maybe a few others, organized a military alliance and invaded America before its collapse?

Do you think that would ever happen? And if it did, what would their motive be? And what do you think would happen after America was driven into submission or surrendered?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:

This sounds great to me. Also, in those times of crises, people tend to stick together to SURVIVE.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
This sounds great to me. Also, in those times of crises, people tend to stick together to SURVIVE.
I'm going to move to a more conservative, right minded state. That might be a good thing.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
I'm going to move to a more conservative, right minded state. That might be a good thing.
Those states are going to be more boring and rural, but in general they are better places to live, especially for families.

Perversions by and large are found within city borders, and then on a smaller scale, state borders. People find that sort of thing exciting I suppose, but then one day you grow up and see reality for what it is.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe illegal immigration, diversity and multiculturalism was mainly responsible for the fall of western Roman empire. Rome had Germanic illegals pouring in just before the collapse, America has Mexican illegals and others. The parallels are pretty strong illegal-immigration-led-to-the-fall-of-the-roman-empire

But it could just be the European Union that collapses before America does on-rome-russia-and-multiculturalism

Now, do you want to know what broke Rome’s unity?

Immigrants.

In actuality, the Germanic tribes were not brutish barbarians seeking gold, blood and women; they were refugees from the onslaught of the Huns against the Goths. Eventually they were all forced to move west… and boy, did they.

The number of people crossing the border was simply too great for Rome to digest. There were too many Germans, in too close-knit communities to be absorbed.

Does this sound familiar? Well, it is exactly what is happening with modern immigrants in Europe — or at least that is how it appears from South America. If my view is wrong, please feel free to correct me.

Perhaps if Europe had taken some measures similar to the old Roman system (first you adapt to our culture, then you get full rights), the problem could have at least been managed, if not avoided. But, alas, it was not to be like that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Gimple said:
From what you guys are saying, it sounds like the USA's collapse is imminent within a decade or two.

But what would happen if other countries, say China, Russia, Japan, Germany, and maybe a few others, organized a military alliance and invaded America before its collapse?

Do you think that would ever happen? And if it did, what would their motive be? And what do you think would happen after America was driven into submission or surrendered?
A collapsed and broken USA certainly would be at risk for invasion.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I believe illegal immigration, diversity and multiculturalism was mainly responsible for the fall of western Roman empire. Rome had Germanic illegals pouring in just before the collapse, America has Mexican illegals and others. The parallels are pretty strong
I believe that immigration is a symptom rather than a cause.

It's temping to think if you kick out the immigrants, everything will be fixed.
But I believe that misses the point.

I believe the biggest issue is simply the size of government, which is caused by those who have power to simply want more power.

For example, in the U.S., more immigrants means more low information voters, which means more dependency on government programs.

If a country had ZERO welfare, and everybody HAD to make their own money, it would attract a completely different type of immigrant, even from the same countries from which current immigrants come.

Unfortunately, that's not the case now, and it wasn't the case in Rome.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
On positive note I think a lot of America "crumbling" is a lot hype. Sure nothing lasts for ever, no nation, no empire, no civilization.

Every one was all worried about China for a while, but now look at them http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-this-town-should-give-you-a-succinct-answer/

Plus you need to consider there are a lot of ignorant lower class people in China who don't really know much about the world, primarily in the main land. China censors heavily.

Thing is, is when more and more information and knowledge is spread through out the nation of china, there is bound to be an up rising or revolution of some kind.

It's like with liberalism in America, once people finally catch on there will be revolution against it. Unless of course the liberals overtly become just like nazi germany, people might just go a long with it.

Liberalism is a dangerous thing and should be purged.

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Sure nothing lasts for ever, no nation, no empire, no civilization.
There is one Kingdom that is prophesied to last forever. Its king is said to be a descendant of King David. Perhaps that's why the Nazis tried to wipe out the Jews -- to, through trial and error, eradicate the Holy Bloodline.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not even about solving all the problems or kicking out all the illegals. If we'd stop catering to illegals they'd self-deport and stop coming.

When it comes to America, 1965 onward legal and illegal immigration policy is a cause and a symptom. You can't have 2 million immigrants/year mostly 3rd world, muslim and of different races from the founding population without drastically altering the country. Worse, there's no longer any real push for them to assimilate. Instead they are encouraged to be cohesive groups competing for power.

We have almost 1 million illegals/year from Mexico. They breed prolifically and their offspring are granted automatic citizenship and voting rights. This alone is colonization of the US by Mexico. Plus we have visa fraud and anchor babies from that.

This multicolonization is permanent and irreversible although it could be corrected by enforcing immigration law and some reforms if done within the next few years.

The 2nd main problem is the outsourcing and globalization of our industry and economy. Unlike colonization by various immigrants this could theoretically always be reformed.

Small government and a strong middle class is mutually exclusive of open borders and mass immigration. Open borders and immigration is going to force the US to the world mean of 87 IQ and piss poor poverty and crime. We'd go broke trying to keep it 1st world.

And the US is long past needing any more supposedly "good" immigrants either from Europe or Asia cronyism, nepotism and ethnocentricism. We have so much under used and wasted talent in traditional Americans from lack of opportunities as it is.

There is one Kingdom that is prophesied to last forever. Its king is said to be a descendant of King David. Perhaps that's why the Nazis tried to wipe out the Jews -- to, through trial and error, eradicate the Holy Bloodline.
Not to condone the Nazis, but these mostly European Jews or Ashkenazi are not even true descendants of "king David" and our mostly of European ancestry. Their liberal attitude and actions against gentiles of European ancestry along with gaining control through cronyism, nepotism and ethnocentricism has longed caused a lot of problems. Chosen people my foot http://www.livescience.com/ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes