Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens to average looking chicks when they get older?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 2 women in their 40's that would give the top 10% of the 20-30yo female population a run for their money. There is a niche market out there for these types if you don't mind dating a girl a few years older. :cool: Just saying! But I'd rather have a girl with a near perfect body and pretty face than get hung up on age. The ones I've had all looked 10-12yrs younger than they were. To each their own.
I would too .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole female "aging" thing was cause as a younger they had a never ending abundance of UNJUSTIFIED male validation and male SLAVES. So they did not have to accumulate a lot of wear and tear. When that phase is over they are getting nicked and scratched by the realities of life!

Kinda like the movie "trading places" .

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They end up feeling like some of the young guys who come here looking for answers. That's why you don't put it on the pedestal. Be smart and know your worth. You can have your fun if you play your cards right.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated 2 women in their 40's that would give the top 10% of the 20-30yo female population a run for their money.
It sounds counter intuitive, but some girls do look better in their 40s than when they were young. When the actress Mary Lousie-Parker was younger, I thought she looked like a drip. But when she was in Weeds, when she was in her 40s, I was surprised to see that I suddenly thought she was sexy. Odd.

I also agree with those who said that sometimes attractive girls grow up to be ugly, and sometimes the ugly girls blossom when they get older. A lot of it has to do with how they take care of themselves, or their genetics, or just dumb luck, I guess.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your worried about her future weight, look at her mom and her eating patterns.

If your worried about her skin, look at her lifestyle and how well she takes care of herself.

This is one reason I like ethnic women, they seem to age much better than white women.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to know if she is going to age well, take a look at her eating and exercise habits. Eating well supports your skin, exercise supports your weight. Also, does she take her makeup off every night, exfoliate and does she moisturize? I look 10 years younger because when I was in high school I started taking my makeup off and moisturizing before bed every night. The only reason I did it was so my pores wouldn't get clogged and i wouldn't get acne, but it paid off big time.

Another thing to suggest is sleeping on a polyester or satin pillowcase. Not only does cotton absorb the oil on your face (leaving it dry) but cotton pulls and yanks at your skin, stretching it and causing wrinkles. #goodSh1tToknow

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If your worried about her future weight, look at her mom and her eating patterns.

If your worried about her skin, look at her lifestyle and how well she takes care of herself.

This is one reason I like ethnic women, they seem to age much better than white women.

people want to say aging is strictly a lifestyle thing, it is not

I know a decent looking 47 year old Yoga MILF who does EVERYTHING right (eats healthy, works out all the time, uses creams and ****, doesn't smoke, has never smoked, doesn't tan much). She is still starting to look kinda old. If she was Asian or Spanish or Black, she would probably look 10-12 years younger.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The whole female "aging" thing was cause as a younger they had a never ending abundance of UNJUSTIFIED male validation and male SLAVES. So they did not have to accumulate a lot of wear and tear. When that phase is over they are getting nicked and scratched by the realities of life!

Kinda like the movie "trading places" .
Besides all the partying and drinking, I actually think that the biggest cause of skin aging of (white) women is all the tanning they do from 18 to 35. Sun damage is a real thing.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the ones that focus on health instead of looks. Since they let their skin breathe by not wearing makeup...hitting the wall may not be so bad. Some of them are super attractive to me, in an everyday girl kinda way.
Progress starts with giving up the 'hottie'. Under all that make-up is a spoilt little brat with a repulsive character. Now the plain Jane on the other hand might be interesting....

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone gets old. Deal with it.:D

The question is whether you can grow old gracefully, or are an anxious bunch of nerves trying to stave of the process. This creates a very unattractive character...

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest answer: If the woman takes care of herself then she will still be desired and chased by men. The dating game is the woman's game, she will always be the one calling the shots, moving the goal posts, making the rules, and etc. The best way to win the game is by not playing the game. Go Mgtow.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nearly all the attractive women I date above 40 wear little or no makeup, and did not when they were younger

they look great and much prettier than many 10 yrs younger

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
nearly all the attractive women I date above 40 wear little or no makeup, and did not when they were younger

they look great and much prettier than many 10 yrs younger
Pretty much accurate, I observe the same.

Although this is merely based on the groups of women that I mingle during class reunions and from work.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Progress starts with giving up the 'hottie'. Under all that make-up is a spoilt little brat with a repulsive character. Now the plain Jane on the other hand might be interesting....
Most of the time (not all) with the hb9-hb10s there is an evil creature lurking beneath. Living here in OC proves this. History proves this.

If a woman is too good looking, expect Satan...if not, then be pleasantly suprised if it's the Lord.

The situation usually goes from grey to black and white, over time. Women are great actors, but acting takes work. She'll crack eventually.

Screen, screen, screen...the long game wins in the end.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how you can tell who will look good in 10 years.

All I do know is I agree with bigdave on the ethnic thing. Some white women at late 20s look awful, seems like it can all change so quickly too just bumping into girls I went to school with has been enlightening. I'm 29 but regularly get called 24, thank my mum for the Jamaican melanin. Irish dad has given me grey hair though, I have quite a few greys that women have asked me why I don't dye.

Am I weird for thinking dying your hair is just unnecessary bull****? I will go grey like a man. I smoke, do drugs and drink too. I went Friday to Sunday night with no sleep, and got comments on Sunday day time about how fresh faced I looked. I'm sure my luck will run out soon, I need to get healthy. I drink water like a mofo and eat healthy as fvck though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I weird for thinking dying your hair is just unnecessary bull****? I will go grey like a man.
I let myself go gray, I've never once colored my hair. I've noticed if women know a guy has dyed his hair, they make fun of him. It's a feminine thing to do. If a guy has a really good dye job that isn't noticeable, they fare better though. To be honest, I've probably received more compliments on my hair since it's gone gray than when it was brown.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I let myself go gray, I've never once colored my hair. I've noticed if women know a guy has dyed his hair, they make fun of him. It's a feminine thing to do. If a guy has a really good dye job that isn't noticeable, they fare better though. To be honest, I've probably received more compliments on my hair since it's gone gray than when it was brown.
I did just for men my beard years ago only for my boys to constantly make fun of me. Then my girlfriends started to tease me. I hate looking at my grey hair, its spreading like a wild fire to the point I couldn't keep up dying it. So a couple years ago I said fuk it and just left it alone. Just like you I've gotten more women complementing me on my salt n pepper then I did before.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 1499

if you ever saw the film, just a heads up

don't matter the older you get harder is to keep your shape, best bet on girl are the ones who are health and cares about doing healthy things, another way is see how is her mom/dad, if both are lazy ugly fat, chances are she will be too, anything else is like gambling you get the girl and hope she is not a lazy pig
Short hair and fat, great full package full optional.