Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens on the Last day of school?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know if a post like this has already been made on the actual last day of school if so, then feel free to delete this post, but please type the url so i can visit the other one. :) (if that made any sense)

Okay, I have changed schools during Xmas vacation, and am currently going to a new (better) school.

So all my life, well actualy just ever since girls liked boys and vice versa, I've always noticed something strange happen.

Im sure all of you have noticed it as well. Whenever the school year starts to wind down... it seems like everybody becomes just a tad bit more slutty. :)

Back in the day, I used to participate in the festivities, for instance in 7th grade, on the last days of school I touched a girls leg!!! (I was a total AFC back then, and it was a HUGE accomplishment for me hahahahahaha)

Last day of 8th grade, I got hugged by chicks, and hgged them, etc. Still was AFC, bigger yet accomplishment!

And so now, In 9th grade, being a DJ currently :), I didnt act any different then I normally do.

But everyone else, what the HELL?

Girls I didnt even DJ, come up and kino me, laugh hysterically at anything even remotely funny I say, make gaga-eyes at me, and do all those little things like (flipping their hair back), which normally gives them all the power.

Surprise surprise, my reaction is best described as this :

"Hmm?" ;)

It was extremely funny, the less things I did, the MORE they did. It seemed as if I would call their mother a wh0re and they would jump my d1ck right then and there.

So my question is this, what the hell happens to people?

Is because they want to leave a "lasting impression" through the summer?

Is it because they see it as the "last day alive" sort of thing and just dont care about what they do anymore? (thus doing whatever they want to best?)

Is there some type of celestial allignment that causes hormones to surge?

I am open to suggestions :)

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warmer weather
Last day of life
Want to have someone to hang out with through the summer!

Yeah I have noticed this too. I did the same thig, just DJed as normal!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last day of school, go around and get as many girls phone numbers as possible. If they are in a group, get all of thiers. Just say you want to "keep in touch with everyone," inside and out! :D

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
walk through crowded halls with your hand out

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RawkinKaoticStyle
walk through crowded halls with your hand out
Or with something else out... :D

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
school is typically a good place to get a good bf/gf. people realize that they're about to lose that connection, so they freak. i used to be like that. in jr. high, i broke up with a girl just a couple weeks before the end of the year, then i immediately began desperately searching for a new girlfriend. luckily, i caught myself before i did anything stupid. after taking a day or two to just try and enjoy my new freedom, i got back into my "don't know, don't care" attitude.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oreo,

This last day of school thing is actually very simple and obvious...
but we don't take time to think about until we're on... THE LAST DAYS OF SCHOOL !!

School during the year is the same old routine, 1 hour of studying for every 10 minutes with the ladies...
Lots of things do, people only hanging around with their closer buds and all that sh!t we se everyday...

That bores us... really bore us... I haven't found one person in my school who never ever said: " God I can't stand this place anymore..."

Yet, routine is comforting. There's nothing more comfortable than our current reality, our day-by-day is our comfort zone...
And it is so frequent, so consistent that we hardly ever take time to think about how things will be when it's over.

When you do stop to think that next year the things you will study will be harder, you'll have less time, more responsibilities... it freaks you out... and when you're going to graduate, like I am,
it F*CKING FREAKS YOU OUT A HELL LOT !!

That is how I am now... I'm freaked out... I stopped to see how stupid and wrong I was... of not making the most out of each hour I spend in my school... every minute spent with my buds is getting more rare and more precious...

Now, I want the rest of my time to be crazy, wild, happy and unforgettable.
I want it, and I'm making it feel, sound and look like a movie, filled with happiness, sadness, boredom, fun, loneliness, hard times, and love.

Why??
Because, in 6 months... it will all be over...
I'll never see my best friends, my soccer buds, my female friends and the girls I like to mack in a daily basis again...
And the school routine, is easy to get going... I don't have to study like a crazy bastard (actually I have LOL, but I can handle it)

In the future, I'll be thrown into a place with no familiar faces, no friends, no girls who I know very well, no easy things to handle...
That's something I've accepted... but it's hard, it's very hard...

It's like moving into a new city, and leaving everything behind you...

That's why people want to have a lot of fun and leave a lot of stupid bullsh!it and foolish pride beside, when they realize this...

That's at least why I , started being nicer and friendlier to people, to hang out and talk to people I didn't frequently before, and that's why I'm going for girls with no regrets... My time is running short...

Hope this clears things up a little...

BBB

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice, BBB :)

So advice, I assume would be something along the lines of...

"Live everyday to the fullest?"

I would say "live like its the last day your alive" but then some of you would break down and cry and scream "Im too young to die!" ;)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a few of us beat you BBB...we already are graduated :D. Oh, and clean out your PM box.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
Nice, BBB :)

So advice, I assume would be something along the lines of...

"Live everyday to the fullest?"

I would say "live like its the last day your alive" but then some of you would break down and cry and scream "Im too young to die!" ;)
I would say, work hard to make your life become how you want to remember it !!

If you want it to be unforgettable, work hard to make it unforgettable... if you want it to be just regular... then let it be regular... it's up to you !!

BBB