Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what happens later for womeN?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife will be 40 years old in about 2 weeks. actually exactly 2 weeks. it got me to thinking

i haven't been in the game for a while, but i got single associates. and the women my age are still playing the same games, doing the same **** they did 10 years ago.

that women who who told you that you are such a great guy but she values your friendship while she's plowing the jobless guy, what happens to her?

the woman who cheated on you because you weren't fun enough when she was 28 what happens when she's 38?

i guess what i am asking is, my wife has always been serious. at least since i met her. she's relationship / family oriented. but she was like that from jump she didn't become that.

do; women who make stupid dedciiosn after short sighted decision when they are younger, do they ever grow up? c

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women I know do spend their 20's picking guys for the wrong reasons then end up having kids with them, sometimes with different daddies. Until they discover their dating patterns and wise up (if they ever do). It's only in their mid thirties they start to look for guys that has future potential. Women in their 20's have a tendency to see arrogance as confidence in guys, which lands them in relationships being cheated on or generally mistreated. The jaded women in their thirties and forties, usually haven't discovered their own patters of attraction, ending in one bad relationship after another. To them men are the problem in general.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
so you mean their ruined life is karma for not going out with the nice guy?? yeah that must be God's strings here

StonesDK

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you mean their ruined life is karma for not going out with the nice guy?? yeah that must be God's strings here
Karma is a good word for it.

In truth I don't blame women for not going for the nice guy. The nice guy is a doormat. The traits of nice guys will lend a listening ear to all their relationship problems, thinking they can backdoor their way in, that way. Or help the hot neighbor move, water her plants while she's off to the Bahamas getting banged by some local, in hopes she will come home and see what a great guy he really is. Nice guys also have a tendency to start hating women down the line

No the trick is to be a good guy. There's a difference. The good guy has a backbone and can put his foot down and be a challenge. Somebody more equal and with more self respect. That's what nice guys needs to learn if they ever want to have a good relationship with a worthy woman

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They typically end up alone & very bitter if they never gain any self awareness.

They get very negative about men because they can't see or won't admit responsibility for their own choices.

They also deride women who have success with men out of jealousy and failure to understand why they themselves are alone.

My mother (the viciously covert narcissist) became like this after divorcing my dad...and I have one real estate associate girlfriend who has never married, is negative about men, who I think fits this profile...I don't discuss dating with her because she always complains about another colleague who has a robust dating & social life...and I don't like the negative vibe. I'm finding reasons NOT to do social things with her as a result.

So in essence I think women like this end up isolated & alone due to their own issues & failure to address things. Many are vehement feminists too...that isn't working out well either.

A

AJ84

Yes those vehement feminists, and their male equivalents, often fall into that category of bitter aloneness as they tend to blame the opposite sex for all that is wrong with their life and the world in general.

I used to occasionally read ROK and compare it to IblamethePatriarchy. Same sad/mad/bitter people, different genders.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both my parents have a few siblings each. I've paid attention to the women that never married (out of curiosity) and I hate to say
They typically end up alone & very bitter if they never gain any self awareness.

They get very negative about men because they can't see or won't admit responsibility for their own choices.

They also deride women who have success with men out of jealousy and failure to understand why they themselves are alone.

My mother (the viciously covert narcissist) became like this after divorcing my dad...and I have one real estate associate girlfriend who has never married, is negative about men, who I think fits this profile...I don't discuss dating with her because she always complains about another colleague who has a robust dating & social life...and I don't like the negative vibe. I'm finding reasons NOT to do social things with her as a result.

So in essence I think women like this end up isolated & alone due to their own issues & failure to address things. Many are vehement feminists too...that isn't working out well either.
I've seen this in my family: Both my mother and father have unmarried siblings who have spent their later lives alone and they've all fallen apart. Not one of them is doing well and they all seem generally unhappy. I know for a fact that one of my aunts did it to herself. She made awful choices which led her where she is today. I feel sorry for her, but she constantly plays the victim card nowadays.. which is annoying because I can see exactly how her choices led her to where she is.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a strong person to reflect on their shortcomings. Women in general are not good at self-improvement. Most don't care to acknowledge the errors of their ways until its too late. I've seen this from some of the women I've dated in my past that are early 40's now. They are still in the same dysfunctional cycle. They post the same meme's, say the same things after every expired relationship. There will be a few that become aware and do something about it, but most won't. Eventually they end up alone.

A girl I dated had a mother that burned thru 6 husbands. This girl was totally aware of her mothers issues, yet was oblivious to the fact that she was headed down the same path. That girl I has now burned thru 6husbands just like her mother did. She is 42 now and still hot.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In truth I don't blame women for not going for the nice guy. The nice guy is a doormat. The traits of nice guys will lend a listening ear to all their relationship problems, thinking they can backdoor their way in, that way. Or help the hot neighbor move, water her plants while she's off to the Bahamas getting banged by some local, in hopes she will come home and see what a great guy he really is. Nice guys also have a tendency to start hating women down the line

No the trick is to be a good guy. There's a difference. The good guy has a backbone and can put his foot down and be a challenge. Somebody more equal and with more self respect. That's what nice guys needs to learn if they ever want to have a good relationship with a worthy woman
If this is what a "nice guy" is then thank god I don't fit that profile.

I assumed "nice guy" anyone who isn't an alpha type guy, the 90%. Don't these guys realise that doesn't lead anywhere? Once I am screwing a woman I can and will do her favours like this but I expect them too. How men can think being "nice" will get him the pvssy....I had ONE relationship as a youth like that and you find that out real quick!

As an abstraction, I have found the women who often fall into this cycle are women who were the least hot in a bunch of hot girls.

I worked with one. Fab body, huge jugs. Bit of a dodgy face. She was obsessed with army dudes and always having "relationships"with various solidiers (or sometimes other overtly male professions), who she was just a girl for when they were in town to them.

I once spoke to her for a long time. She was whinging about how she could never pin one of these men down.

Went like this:

"Well, are you choosing the right men?"

"What do you mean"

"To be honest, a lot of the dudes you date don't seem the settling type - soldiers, sportspeople etc. Do you think you're getting married with these guys?"

(defensively) "Don't you think I can get a guy like that?"

"Yes, but it's tricky for you to get one to marry and settle with you"

Her: pissed off silence. Bad atmos and no friendship from her from that point on.

She is still there, dating them. She had a baby recently. We will see how long he sticks around. Not married, same name as before.

logicallefty

Reaction score
the woman who cheated on you because you weren't fun enough when she was 28 what happens when she's 38?
At 38 she's cheated on and/or divorced at least one man or maybe several. But yet her bad life now is somehow his/their fault/s. At 38 she is at or a few years away from the end of her child support handout going "oh sh|t who is going to pay for my bad habits now?". At 38 she also realizes that her V currency can still get her some resources but not as many as it used to at 28. And she knows that as the years go on, that V will get her less and less.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 38 she's cheated on and/or divorced at least one man or maybe several. But yet her bad life now is somehow his/their fault/s. At 38 she is at or a few years away from the end of her child support handout going "oh sh|t who is going to pay for my bad habits now?". At 38 she also realizes that her V currency can still get her some resources but not as many as it used to at 28. And she knows that as the years go on, that V will get her less and less.
Very true. I split up with a girl because she was very anti-having kids (If I do, I'll have one when I am 39).

I told her she might have to if she actually wants a long term partner. My parting shot was "See how much commitment you get at 45 from men who never want kids"

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The great cultural tragedy for women today is that they have to choose between the overly socialized guy, or the reactionary near border-line criminal one.

Romance is still alive in them, and they want a man not a machine, and the second type is at least a semblance of that.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife will be 40 years old in about 2 weeks. actually exactly 2 weeks. it got me to thinking

i haven't been in the game for a while, but i got single associates. and the women my age are still playing the same games, doing the same **** they did 10 years ago.

that women who who told you that you are such a great guy but she values your friendship while she's plowing the jobless guy, what happens to her?

i guess what i am asking is, my wife has always been serious. at least since i met her. she's relationship / family oriented. but she was like that from jump she didn't become that.

do; women who make stupid dedciiosn after short sighted decision when they are younger, do they ever grow up? c
Most realize that they squandered their beauty and youth and smv when they are in theie mid 40s and still single and wonder why guys don't call anymore.

Usually after they purchased the third cat.