Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happens closed doors?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
28 virgin here. Some of you are married, had multiple girlfriends, divorces and definitely sex. How does the dynamics play inside closed doors?
Do they play submissive inside and bit independent outside among groups? How do you address this inside doors.
For instance she gives opposite opinion to yours in a discussion and held on to it and argued with you, finally getting the upper hand because it was sensitive topic and she took the “Communist” argument.
But reality is not like that you know and she knows. Would you address this at home?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t argue with a woman. You will not win. If you want a woman to be submissive in or out of bed lead her.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sh!t test. She didn't get the upper hand, she pulled the retard card. "sensitive topic" to me just means "you're speaking the truth and I don't have the mental fortitude to face the fact that I'm wrong". The vast majority of people don't live in reality.

Always stand by truth and your principles, and never give in. She can get mad at you all she wants, but she'll still respect you if you don't waver. If she loses respect for you, you're done for.

How women behave depends on the time of the month. A good woman will be aware of the fact that she's inherently unstable.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t argue with any females I’m dating or banging. If they attempt to bring up a topic or opinion they have that is opposite of mine I usually scoff at them and make fun of it. This usually gets then pretty angry and they end up going off the rails and at that point I make light of them even more and say something about how completely unstable they are. This usually pisses them off even more and they go off the rails and completely lose sight of the original argument and I usually laugh and tell them they need to see a shrink.

I don’t care what they believe or what they want me to think. They have zero ability to influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. Ultimately if the girl is attempting to stir the pot she’s already on her way out.... I don’t need or want that stress in my life so they can hit the road. The less you give a crap the better you will feel!

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t argue with any females I’m dating or banging. If they attempt to bring up a topic or opinion they have that is opposite of mine I usually scoff at them and make fun of it. This usually gets then pretty angry and they end up going off the rails and at that point I make light of them even more and say something about how completely unstable they are. This usually pisses them off even more and they go off the rails and completely lose sight of the original argument and I usually laugh and tell them they need to see a shrink.

I don’t care what they believe or what they want me to think. They have zero ability to influence my thoughts and opinions in any way. Ultimately if the girl is attempting to stir the pot she’s already on her way out.... I don’t need or want that stress in my life so they can hit the road. The less you give a crap the better you will feel!
Holy Christ! That is very cringy post. You probably are going to difficult times and projecting. I have done that but before. Just wait till you get happiness out of life you will think clearly. If you are so ready to give up on the girl you love or chose to be in a relationship then you are no more than man ***** who is as unstable as a *****.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Christ! That is very cringy post. You probably are going to difficult times and projecting. I have done that but before. Just wait till you get happiness out of life you will think clearly. If you are so ready to give up on the girl you love or chose to be in a relationship then you are no more than man ***** who is as unstable as a *****.
Bro I have happiness ... I don’t think I could be anymore happy. I am approaching 40 and have watched 90 percent of my friends suffer through divorces, infidelity, most lost all their independence and financial security because of some females sudden realization they are no longer happy and want a new life. That new life comes at the expense of the poor dude who sat their and wasted their time listening to their opinions and off the wall ideas. I’ve seen these guys completely change their lives after listening to their nonsense... several of them became vegans... changed political parties... dumped their long time friends because of their significant other.

Your a man so live your life as a man.... do what you want, when you want, and don’t compromise. As for being ready to give up on a girl I love so quickly....yes.... if I tell her to keep her ideas and opinions to her self and she continues to try and push them on me... it’s not going to work out. I end things rather quickly because I stand by my principles and boundaries. I am not an ******* and if you met me in real life we would probably get along well. You would also have a difficult time finding any female that I’ve had a relationship with that would bad mouth me. If your true and don’t lead girls on they respect that.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Tell her she can have whatever beliefs she wants. But she not in charge of yours.