"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

What happened?

Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
This HB 9.75 at college has shown signs of interest consistently and today I tried to make small talk with her in the elevator, using a humorous comment, to establish some rapport and more accurately gauge her interest. She made what appeared to be a perfunctory attempt at a laugh in response to my comment and did not respond when I said "later" as I left the elevator. What happened? Note: this occurred after she completed a telephone conversion. Perhaps she was distracted and/or upset.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Wasn't there, so I wouldn't know.

Maybe she didn't hear you, or maybe she didn't want you talking to her. Best bet is to try again and see how things turn out. If she's interested, she'll respond. If she's not, she won't. The situation you presented has too many intangibles for solid advice to really be given... Hope this helps.
 
Last edited:

AlwaysLearning

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bay Area, CA
I feel like I'm gonna throw up
 

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Stop analyzing details so much
 
Top