Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to sosuave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
WAR --> PEACE, FREEDOM --> SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE --> STRENGTH

WHY don't the moderators sniff out the female trolls lurking on here?

I'm not saying we shouldn't allow women to post on here. But if they are posing as a male, they do that because they want to poison the water, they contribute nothing.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

I'm not saying we shouldn't allow women to post on here. But if they are posing as a male, they do that because they want to poison the water, they contribute nothing.

Do you want us to look up the skirts of every poster here to make sure they're not female? What you're asking for isn't exactly practical. Go start a journal, or comment on someone's field reports if you need something to do.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
noobolgy said:

this site is unravelling, dont ask mods for an even hand. they have an agenda

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
this site is unravelling, dont ask mods for an even hand. they have an agenda
What's the agenda? I missed that memo. Must have been handed out when I was out last night.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
What's the agenda? I missed that memo. Must have been handed out when I was out last night.
You get out??? really? anyway, its obvious to anyone with eyes, that a certain poster who has been banned, has really been banned for 'under the counter' issues! NOTHING posted on here was worthy of a ban, ergo...an agenda, I for one, do not believe one word of the 'official line' that the 'poster' was banned despite numerous warnings....for what?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
You get out??? really? anyway, its obvious to anyone with eyes, that a certain poster who has been banned, has really been banned for 'under the counter' issues! NOTHING posted on here was worthy of a ban, ergo...an agenda, I for one, do not believe one word of the 'official line' that the 'poster' was banned despite numerous warnings....for what?
You're really butthurt about a random guy on an online forum for someone with almost a half century of life experience.

It's V day and the club opens in four and a half hours. Can I go now?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
butthurt....american slang for...dunno, maybe you are used to taking it up the ar$e?
if you had a modicum of sense, you would note, my contempt, and that it exactly what it is dear girl, for the manner and means with which you have dispatched your nazi like 'justice'.
now, fvuck off out and give my regards to your pimp
Yeah dude, I really feel bad that someone your age is acting like this. Good luck this weekend.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Yeah dude, I really feel bad that someone your age is acting like this. Good luck this weekend.
nice shade of pink. what is special about this weekend? oh valentines....yeah....knock yourself out lady

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2Bold 4SS said:
Is the goal of this site to enlighten men or to protect feelings and make money?

What do you think?
It's to make money.

And to make money you need to provide some form of value. That value was in enlightening men on the aspects of attracting women.

However, some user's behavior fostered a negative environment that isn't conducive to learning. This is a learning and training environment; not an outlet for one's need to feel significant by being consistently abrasive and negative.

If you do not like how this forum is run, there are dozens more out there available, and you can save the rest of the user base of the displeasure of reading whiny posts that get bumped over the field reports, journals, and legitimate questions. This isn't a democracy; it's a money making venture.

betheman said:
nice shade of pink. what is special about this weekend? oh valentines....yeah....knock yourself out lady
Never had to use the ignore function before, but after reviewing your posts as well as our brief conversation, I won't be missing out on much. Looks like there's not much to learn from your almost 50 years of experience except for the desire to never be so immature.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
[COLOR="Purple"This isn't a democracy; it's a money making venture.[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

and there you have it, there is no profit in truth, seell them lies, more likely to believe cr@p. this site is now for suckers...[B][U][COLOR="Red"]Vice[/COLOR][/U][/B] has made it official

2Bold 4SS

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Yep.. who cares about any of the men here? Men are not important. Only women. Right?

Its V-day weekend and all the females are sitting on their pedestals. Lets all go out and throw money and compliments at them in hopes of a chance at some pity sex. :D

Get off the Internet guys! Every second you spend here is a second you're not serving some woman.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2Bold 4SS said:
Yep.. who cares about any of the men here? Men are not important. Only women. Right?

Its V-day weekend and all the females are sitting on their pedestals. Lets all go out and throw money and compliments at them in hopes of a chance at some pity sex. :D

Get off the Internet guys! Every second you spend here is a second you're not serving some woman.
LOL sweet alternate account dude.

That post pretty much told me everything I need to know about how you operate in clubs and approach women in general. You need to invest more time into developing yourself as a man if that's how you view the hookup scene, and less time creating alternate accounts to put your complex onto others. It's counterproductive, and women can smell that attitude from a mile away.

That's enough SS for me for a while. Really bummed out that this is what someguys feel the need to do. I'll just stick to writing my field reports and helping out guys that want and ask for help instead of feeding trolls.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
.... field reports and helping out guys that want and ask for help instead of feeding trolls.
ace troll herself

2Bold 4SS

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
LOL sweet alternate account dude.

That post pretty much told me everything I need to know about how you operate in clubs and approach women in general. You need to invest more time into developing yourself as a man if that's how you view the hookup scene, and less time creating alternate accounts to put your complex onto others. It's counterproductive, and women can smell that attitude from a mile away.

That's enough SS for me for a while. Really bummed out that this is what someguys feel the need to do. I'll just stick to writing my field reports and helping out guys that want and ask for help instead of feeding trolls.
Who do you think I am and why are you so angry?

I've developed myself pretty well actually. You seem to have pure contempt for everyone who posted in this thread. Why?

How about.. live and let live bro :D

EDIT:

Nice editing job Vice. I see you mods can enforce the rules but you can't follow them. I see a few insults on this thread (and others) from you as well. The same "negative environment" you are supposedly trying to avoid is what you participate in yourself. :crackup:

To all the other mods (and Allen): Vice needs to be banned. If people get banned for petty insults then people should also be banned for serious violations of security. This has gone beyond Internet conflict. No one that irresponsible should be a moderator. Who else's IP address will get exposed because Vice woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Absurd.

I'll leave you with that. I will not be posting in the future outside of responses to what I posted today.

Later.

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I tend to go out with one or two guys and to be blunt, its the usual afc stuff, stand around, look gormless, drink too much and be completely ineffective in terms of getting to talk to women.
Im think this weekend of just going solo, that doesnt bother me at all, what I do wonder about it the perception of guys who do go out alone? does it/should it matter?
To me its achance to have a look round, weigh up whats available and move in if I decide to.
Just wondered what other guys experiences of this situation were?
Bro, you f*cking suck. It's confirmed. Start a field report journal or GFTO of SS. You have NOTHING to stand on.

2Bold 4SS said:
Who do you think I am and why are you so angry?

I've developed myself pretty well actually. You seem to have pure contempt for everyone who posted in this thread. Why?

How about.. live and let live bro :D

PlayHer Man XXX.XXX.234.180 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

2Bold 4SS XXX.XXX.234.180 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Go outside. All weekend. Get laid.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Bro, you f*cking suck. It's confirmed. Start a field report journal or GFTO of SS. You have NOTHING to stand on.

PlayHer Man XXX.XXX.234.180 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

2Bold 4SS XXX.XXX.234.180 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

OWNED!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:

funny, you did some digging! feel good? getting a bit hard? your post is abusive and hostile...should I report you? btw, you got GTFO wrong, pathetic cvunt.
looks like fatal gay and gaylan (thread follower/troll, ar$e licker) have joined the circus

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
funny, you did some digging! feel good? getting a bit hard? your post is abusive and hostile...should I report you? btw, you got GTFO wrong, pathetic cvunt.
looks like fatal gay has joined the circus
Troll Alert. Why so serious? Lol y u mad?
So are you and Boka gonna follow Vice around threads from now on and troll him? Ive noticed this behavior the last couple days.
Vice said:

Damn, owned.

/thread.

Saiyan203

Reaction score
Obvious troll is way to obvious, Vice why are you even wasting your time, close the thread man.

Status
Not open for further replies.