Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

~What happened to Sosuave?~ A modest post by a modest man.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
In all fairness, "read the bible" comments do have a point. A lot of people will say "well the bible doesn't have anything that applies to my situation", and yes that may be true. The bible does not have a technical answer to every problem, but it teaches you the basic philosophies of being a DJ (as does reading the articles on the website, and the hall of fame posts).

Once you get a good grasp on these DJ philosophies, your ways of thinking change and you become capable of solving your own problems.
good, very good point.

HOwever, i think my problem is with the people who read the first 2 lines of a post and just tell them to read the bible, when they could have offered sound advice.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, good old doom-mongering:)

The real issue is people not using the site correctly. Fact is, EVERY situation, EVERY scenario, has probably been discussed before.

Thats why we have a SEARCH facility, and an ARCHIVE.

I'm just sure the mods will agree these arent really being used enough.

Do you want quality advice from the "good old days"?

Its all still there guys! ;)

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the same thing has happened to this Forum that happens to a lot of good things. As things tend to grow and expand over time, sometimes the old saying that bigger isn't necessarily better is true. When this Forum was smaller, there were a lot less posts but like it was stated earlier, there were alot more quality posts and people were far more supportive of each other and much less critical. I remember back when I was getting ready to go out to chill with a chick or find a chick and I'd spend hours reading the Articles, tips, and good questions, posts, and advice from my fellow Don Juans. I moved on to other things and explored other places to learn from as well as my own experiences. But I've checked back once in a while to read a new article or tip. Let me tell you, you are never too old, too experienced, too advanced, etc. to learn. Life is one long learning process. People who think they "have it" or "know it all" and don't think they need to keep improving or growing won't progress in life. I'm 31 now, and even though I understand a lot about women, dating, and life now, there is always something new to learn. I just wish that somehow we could weed out the people who just come here to say stupid sh*t and waste other people's time or even worse to spit out a whole lot of nonsense advice that some yound up-and-comer who is only trying to get on the right path might read and think that the crap he just read is the way to go. Then we he gets bad results, he will now be even more confused, mixed up, and probably a little bitter.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
So are we going to sit around and continue to talk about it or are we going to do something about it?

I see a lot of inmature responses on this board now. Its like some people come here for kicks.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Click Here, Why don't you stick around and share your pearls of wisdom with us. that could be an idea. Although I am a newbie, I am working on living life, not on women. I grew in how to become funny, how to have fun, got rid of oneitises, and such things.

I read the older posts.
I love the Anti-Dump Machine made by Pook.
hell, I love to read the older posts.

I have noticed some people have some rather shatty advice and I try to not give crappy advice. I did make some rather bad posts that I do regret rather badly like my first two posts but the important part is that I am learning. So just relax, not all is so truely bad.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness, "read the bible" comments do have a point. A lot of people will say "well the bible doesn't have anything that applies to my situation", and yes that may be true. The bible does not have a technical answer to every problem, but it teaches you the basic philosophies of being a DJ (as does reading the articles on the website, and the hall of fame posts).

Once you get a good grasp on these DJ philosophies, your ways of thinking change and you become capable of solving your own problems.

This guy is right on the money. newbies just want the quick fix and are too lazy to read and learn. Becoming a DJ or whatever is NOT a quick fix and too many of these guys think if they get their answer to this one problem they're set.

It's the Blind leading the Blind in here now that is for sure. I came onto the site a long time ago just as a guest and read up on everything. Never asked one question on the forums and learned a great deal. Its not that difficult.

Came back awhile ago and registered and figured I would try and help out but its useless. Like sticking a band aid on a gun shot wound.

I come on purely for entertainment now. Heck I read "anything else" more than any forum.

I know its been brought up before but I really think there should be a min time limit before you can post. Sure some ppl will have good Qs that won't get answered but the VAST majority will actually READ before spewing garbage all over this place. They will learn FASTER then by taking the, one problem at a time approach, and then once they have a good grasp of things they'll be able to contribute to the discussion on here. Ask good questions, give GOOD advice.

***And if you're reading this and you are not one of these newbies don't take offense. You probably are reading and learing and I'm sure you're well on your way to being a better person..err "DJ".

Just read, learn, experiment fellas. Come to your own conclusions. Its not that hard. The things you learn on your own you will never forget. I promise you that.

Balla

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'I see 32 year old men telling 15 year old kids what they need to do etc, as if somehow a 32 year old man whose still on a dating site is a success*. '

I am taking this personally, as I did this on one of the more dumb posts by a 15 year old who I felt had totally got the wrong idea.

Firstly, WTF is wrong with a 32 year old offering advice to someone who's 15? If I'd known half what I know now when I was 15, my life would probably have been a lot less painful.

Secondly, I'm not 'still' on a dating site. I joined this site about nine months ago, and I'd say I've learned enough to be about 100% more 'successful' than I was when I started. It doesn' t hurt to keep refining the game and trying to help others - that's what being a DJ is all about. There are always new situations cropping up you can learn from and help with.

Thirdly, LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE CRAP POSTS! Any popular website forum is flooded with BS most of the time. Much as we loved the days of Pook etc there is no one 'authority' to advise you - you have to sift through the dross and weigh up what you are left with, using your God0-given critical faculties.

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Thirdly, LEARN TO DEAL WITH THE CRAP POSTS! Any popular website forum is flooded with BS most of the time. Much as we loved the days of Pook etc there is no one 'authority' to advise you - you have to sift through the dross and weigh up what you are left with, using your God-given critical faculties.
Truth. There's have been many types of posts here. You've got you're AFC questions, your endless "is masturbastion good or bad" posts, your "which race of girls is easier" posts, your trolls, and of course, your classic DJ Bible quotes that happens in a cycle, and its nothing new.

The good thing about the BS quotes, is that it's fairly easy to spot, and even if it isn't, there will be a veteran on this site who will be able to call upon it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I will relate this to something I am very familer with, internet credit card fraud.

Okay, 1 out of every 5 transcations on the net are fraud. It's a fact that I have experienced on a daily basis first hand.

out of thoose transctions, 90% are easy to catch; being from third world countires, people tying in all caps (is it a r ule that people who are commiting fruad must type in all caps?)

the ones that bite you in the ass are the ones that look like they could actually be legit orders; kids who steal their mothers CC and buy items. There is no way to do a fraud check when the person who stole the card lives in the same address as the card holder.

What I am saying is, the blatent bad posts are easy to spot, it's the ones that COULD be good advice but is bad advice that gets the newbies.

Reaction score
1. There are 2 many dumb assed questions being asked or posts being made:

Why do I bother dating girls...What's wrong with me...I made a dumb anti-DJ mistake ect ect...

2. This site is like a crutch for a lot of young players. They get into the addiction of sitting on here for hours instead of going out into the real world. And moderating isn't an excuse to sit here all day long instead of getting some women on your team.

3. There "are" too many alternative sexual men on this site. Men who haven't made up their minds about their own sexuality yet and sit here whinning and complaining about women and why they don't have any, instead of going out there and just doing it.

4. I have a aquaintance who was like that and he used to be bi-sexual and made nothing but excuses for why he didn't have any women. When you get to a certain age and you still haven't had sex yet then there is something wrong and this site isn't the place to work it out!

5. “knowledge is not enough, we must apply, Willing is not enough we must do” -Bruce Lee

Too many FOOLS sit and try to get all the higher learning that they need before even looking at a girl. Meanwhile in the real world I keep seeing fat boys, geeks, nerds and dweebs with women walking around all day long! If these types can get em then anybody can. I even know a guy who has Cerbral Palsy. His left leg and foot are not in sync. His left hand is closed. He lost his hair at age 20 and has this huge bald Uncle Fester look too him...and that's his joke about himself...and he still get's women. He just broke up with a fine phillipeano ho recently.

Now if he can...there should be no problems whinned about on this site!!!

6. You got heads who are not even out there dating but spitting (giving) out advice:

Take no advice from the person who isn’t doing the things you want to do or living the life you want to live.

When asked for proof that they can get women they evaporate as quick as steam with nothing but excuses.

7. This site has attracted the worst of the worst it seems. You can spot them by their smart assed retorts. They don't offer advice but seek to troll around.

8. There is a mixing of styles:

a) the real players and PUA's

b) the "I just wanna girlfriend to wait on" LTR's

B see's A's as debase and low. The B's have taken over, hence the misery exposed on the main board. The real players don't need to ask questions...cause they are playing a bunch of women.

The B's are just trying to get a woman. The A's advice will not fit the Square lifestyle of the B's.

My point is we need a new section for PUA's or what I call real Don Juan's or Casanova's...no refference to the moderator by the same name.

With 2 sections the LTR's will have no reason to flame a pua style poster cause they will be in the wrong section anyways.

Just a few thought to think about!

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel and Demon were suspended? Why?
And what's the difference between suspended and banned?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by am4591
Diesel and Demon were suspended? Why?
And what's the difference between suspended and banned?
Flaming and political fighting. Suspended is when you can't view or post anything for a specified time (example: 30 days) until the administrator lets you back in. If banned, you can't post at all.

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balla

Becoming a DJ or whatever is NOT a quick fix and too many of these guys think if they get their answer to this one problem they're set.

Balla [/B]

Ok maybe you can look at it my way. I think that saying READ THE BIBLE is a quick fix for the person trying to offer advice. Who needs a quick fix more, the helper? or the helpee?

Player Supreme - good to see you I always liked your advice and got flamed for it, maybe you'll remember me hah. To those of you who I offended because your that old, GOOD. Flame me tell me what's wrong with my thinking.

It's not the fact that a 32 year old is bad for being here, life throws curves left and right - it's the advice in the situation I layed out that pissed me off. I think it's good a 32 year old is here instead of sitting in his room depressed thinking about where he went wrong.

This is a self-help site, not a dating site. This site takes boys and makes them into men and turns men into Don Juans. The massive number of posts coming in Is probably the problem moreso then the lack of good advice so i stand semi-corrected, however change is still needed.

Originally posted by MindOverMatter

[/B]

Mindovermatter hit it on the head by saying its the DJ philisophies and ways of thinking that change you. It's the change to your problem solving that makes you better not the knowledge more the reactions that come from the knowledge.

EX. of how sosuave is applied subconsciously

Last weekend I ran into a HB8.5 at a Wendy's who I used to have something going with and she was completely not into me and pissed about our previous situation in which I led her on.

I made her laugh a little loosened her back up (she finds me CHARMING) and ended up going out to a party with her the night after. - she wouldn't kiss me that night and I didn't act like it affected me, or act like i had a hot *** load that would burn me if I didn't get it out.

She sees my CONFIDENCE because she reads how I don't need her in any way shape or form. I'm only offering to her the possibility of pursueing something with me not acting like she has to I'm persistant ,but she's still not cracking because she can tell I'd love to get it on with her. :D

Fast forward a few nights later, she calls me and cusses me out about how she hears I'm talking to some other girl she knows ( I don't know how much you know about the asian community but they ALL know eachother) And I reccomend we meet up. I act unaffected yet again and slowly but surely my combination of CHALLENGE is starting to kick in to spark her interest again. By the end of that night I have her over my friend's place making out. She stops me before anything gets to hot and heavy and then starts talking about how "If I wanna continue anything with her I'm gonna have to build trust" and I agree and tell her if I was going after a guy as hot as me I'd have difficulty trusting too and she pushes me and then cracks a small smile.

I spooned with her for a while makin her feel comfortable laughing about old times and people we know and then she starts telling me how she feels really safe with me but the trust factors gonna need work. I drop her off with a small kiss late.

I got home and thought about the past couple days and realize it was purely a matter of Tripple C - Charm Confidence and Challenge. This is the basis of what makes women go crazy for you and what should be implanted in everyones mind.

Or you COULD just not masterbate and find out the effects on your psyche:D

p.s. - damn I haven't posted in a while I hope that doesnt look like a bull**** conglamoration when I post it hah.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybee their should be a forum for just for Newbs, that would help keep alot of the bull**** to one area.

(Of course their'd have to be people who aren't newbs answering their questions or all the newbs would be skrewed relying on each others advice :D )

my 2cents :cool:

MrBond007

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
I know I personally log in more then 40 hours a week here...Sometimes I average close to 10 a day (hey, it's the summer and I'm bored until summer school starts.) Changes have been tossed around, but if needbe, closing all "newbie" questions could be the answer.
ck: Now would be a good time to drop a line to Allen and tell him about our idea we had on that other thread. He should either do it himself or give the work to someone else but it has to be done. On that a beg you farewell for another couple of weeks.