Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to me? Help appreciated for weird drought

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I really appreciate your thoughts/suggestions. This post may come across as vain although it is very open.

I am 33, wealthy, well educated, great job, fancy car, very fit and heck, I was even a model when I was younger.

So I did great in my 20s. Very shy yet had relationships with great girls.

Early 30s some heart wrenching relationships yet the last 2 years has been a drought!!!!!! I returned to do my masters whilst working full time and exercising 6 nights a week. So no doubt I am busy. I have slept with some girls but nothing serious.

Yet I have made a massive effort to ask girls out when I can. Eg. friends of friends, girls at sport classes where-ever. I feel like I am getting more confident but worse results. Eg. I am more assertive then when I was younger yet nothing.

I am feeling pretty low as I signed up to Tinder 2 nights ago and liked a million girls it seems without any response. Its weird.

Any suggestions? I know I am not the most attractive/fun guy as I do not drink, study and work a lot although I feel like I should be sharing time with more girls instead of typing this on a Friday night.

Reaction score
Your desperation shows in your behavior, and people can sense that, especially chicks.

And with your current situation, even when you get poons, they won't make your life better.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Early 30s some heart wrenching relationships yet the last 2 years has been a drought!!!!!! I returned to do my masters whilst working full time and exercising 6 nights a week..
Sounds to me like you haven't had the time to be effective. Even if you have some free hours your energy and focus is probably drained from all that other stuff. Sometimes you have to put your priorities in places other than women however, so maybe this can't be helped.

If you're looking for quick, cheap, sex, I agree that sort of thing is probably easier attained if you are a drinker. I got laid a lot more frequently when I drank. It shouldn't be a deterrent if you are looking for "quality" girls though.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Droughts happen. Even to the best of us, sometimes without explanation. You have a busy life; you are working on bettering your position and you aren't out at the bars, boozing and socializing.

Also you cant expect the usual online dating fodder to pick up on your value. That pool is getting more and more diluted and flakes are the norm.

Just keep moving forward, one foot in front of the other. You'll get out of it.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to up your GAME SON! You lead a busy lifestyle but thats no excuse for not meeting the right women. You need to allocsate more time to the social aspect of your life to be successful and so that means you need to take some time away from working out or your studies.

You need to live a balanced lifestyle. You also need to read the DJ Bible because if you did you wouldn't be wasting your time here... So go read up NEPHEW!

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I think there are some things to think about. I thought get busy and the girls will follow but not really. I do not watch tv and study with any 'free' time. I don't talk about this but girls probably pick up on it.

The girls I think could be interesting have boyfriends or are not interested and the girls interested in me don't do anything for me.

Interestingly, I have been getting a lot of married women proposition me for sex (no strings attached they say) but I am not interested in them generally.

I wonder if it is the age (33). Not an issue in real life when meeting people, but on Tinder/internet when dealing with girls in their early 20s, they probably skip over me immediately.

I don't feel old and am fitter then most of any age.

My biggest reflection is that I guess out of all the things I have/am happy with, the key (for dating only) is making my life and SELF interesting to others. I am enjoying my success in life but that does not necessarily make me interesting. Weirdly, a guy that plays a pansy vampire on tv is seemed interesting by many girls so I should not take popularity too personally.

Something to consider though.