Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened to Francisco d'anconia?

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco was balls deep in some fine ass b-tch last I heard from him. I think he may have gotten hitched or something.

I met squirrels a long time ago. Was a bit of a shocker. To begin with the man was ripped as hell, like pro bodybuilder level. On top of that he was a really great guy with a positive attitude - nothing like his persona on the forums. I think he used this place to vent more than anything, and just got bored after a while.

I think this is a normal pattern on this site, guys come here to get good with women and social skill, some of them are very successful and no longer need this place - they move on and get actual lives instead of living through a virtual social bubble.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Logic said:
I met squirrels a long time ago. Was a bit of a shocker. To begin with the man was ripped as hell, like pro bodybuilder level. On top of that he was a really great guy with a positive attitude - nothing like his persona on the forums. I think he used this place to vent more than anything, and just got bored after a while.
Oh, he was bodybuilder built, yeah?...

CLUE #1

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60002

;)

I could be wrong, but I am like 95% certain. I did a lot of digging around back when we worried that squirrels committed suicide.

squirrels also had a lot of people thinking he was black. I wonder why he let people think that, unless he was hiding something.

I was going to keep it to myself, but it's been long enough.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, how in hell is that a clue??? I doubt Pook and squirrels are the same.

Incidently, I decided to do a bit of internet sleuthing myself. Mods have access to a bit more information than the average poster (stuff that we can't pass on for sake of privacy.) Here's a rebuttal Pook had written somewhere else on the internet...

------------------------------------------------------

"We do not define our laws on nature..."

The Declaration says, "and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature`s God entitle them"

Life, Liberty, and Property came about not because of Law. It was the fact that Life, Liberty, and Property existed beforehand that caused men to make Law in the first place.

All Western law is based on Natural law. If it were not, then the State would be the ultimate Arbitor.

"Thus, a vasectomy, or even using birth control is also a choice (more on this later), or a way of life, that halts reproduction. So perhaps we should outlaw birth control, because it stops reproduction."

It used to be so. But one thing you`re forgetting is that birth rates are plunging below replacement levels in all Westernized Countries. Compelling interest will tip law against gay lifestyles. After all, it did so all the time in the past. Even in ancient Athens, homosexuality was, by law, punishable by death.

When someone uses the reproduction argument, they are really saying that the gay lifestyle is not life worshipping. No creation of life is possible. Often, early death sadly results (through AIDS and other diseases).

"According to you, your religion and/or your beliefs."

No, there was never a time marriage was seen as anything else.

John Locke`s "Two Treatises of Government" discovers the rights of man between the union of male and female, of the two as one flesh itself. Gay activists ignore Locke and get it all backwards: they say that they have `rights` which includes legal unions of same sex. Perhaps if activists would read the classical texts and stop trying to remake the 1960`s Civil Rights movement, there would be an actual debate instead of empty sloganeering.

"I am not sure why everyone just talks about sex when it is a complex combination of human emotion that is sexual in nature."

This is funny. So a man and a woman can `make love`. But gay people do not `make love`, instead they have `a complex combination of human emotion`.

"How many homosexuals have degraded you, or your family in any way?"

Simple. They refuse to worship life and worship vanity. Even Catholicism condones same sex attraction, but it demands that everyone worship life (rather than its opposite, death). The harm done is astronomical. Language is distorted (homosexuality has no root), history is distorted (Greeks punished gays, not embraced them), literature is distorted (all these characters are now interpreted to be `gay`!), television shows are distorted, schools are distorted (must teach `gayness` now!), birth rates are distorted, LAW is distorted, religions are distorted, and Justice is distorted (by trying to turn `gay` people into a group. They have the same rights as I do, do they not? They can get married, have jobs, have children, etc.).

"You do not choose to be attracted to someone, it is not quite that easy."

This is funny too. I choose not to be with those that have criminal records, are fat, who do not share my values, who will do me harm, etc. We love whomever we choose to.

"Therefore, a human marrying a dog is absurd since one of the parties is incapable of even knowing the arrangement."

This is why gay activists need to read the classics so they won`t sound so stupid. The social contract is a modern idea. Marriage is NOT a social contract. Marriage is `as one flesh`. The social contract is thought of by Rousseau. Marriage is not consent to an agreement, it is `one flesh`, a concept that is beyond all contracts since it is the merging of lives. Social Contracts contain no `duty`, marriage is all about duty.

"When we are talking about gay marriage, we are talking about TWO concenting parties."

No, marriage is not the social contract.

With `gay` marriage, you have the right to anything. You have the right to Bigamy. You have the right to marry your sister. You have the right to polygamy.

Feminism is a failed ideology because there was no children for feminists to pass on their beliefs (because feminists are not pro-children). Gay activists will collapse because of the same reason.

But I`ll enjoy watching the collapse. Oh, we think we are so smart but Nature pulls the rug from our ivory towered beliefs!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Oh, he was bodybuilder built, yeah?...

CLUE #1

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=60002

;)

I could be wrong, but I am like 95% certain. I did a lot of digging around back when we worried that squirrels committed suicide.

squirrels also had a lot of people thinking he was black. I wonder why he let people think that, unless he was hiding something.

I was going to keep it to myself, but it's been long enough.

there is no way in hell Squirrels was Pook. Why are you even saying this? I think you are just trying to get attention or something. There is no proof and someone here who actually met squirrels says he couldn't be Pook too.

I even tried to meet Squirrels at an O's game but he wouldn't do it however I do remember him confirming he was in Baltimore because he knew landmarks. there is no evidence whatsoever Pook had anything to do with Baltimore.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
there is no way in hell Squirrels was Pook. Why are you even saying this? I think you are just trying to get attention or something. There is no proof and someone here who actually met squirrels says he couldn't be Pook too.

I even tried to meet Squirrels at an O's game but he wouldn't do it however I do remember him confirming he was in Baltimore because he knew landmarks. there is no evidence whatsoever Pook had anything to do with Baltimore.
I thinks she was referring to the post that Squirrels had in that thread about being 6' 5", 250 lbs.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
I thinks she was referring to the post that Squirrels had in that thread about being 6' 5", 250 lbs.
She is? I thought she was talking about the guy who met squirrels said squirells was built like a thank. Then she quoted post from Pook where Pook described himself as skinny. Somehow she is saying that Squirells could not be muscular because Pook was skinny. It really makes no sense.

If Squirells posted in that Pook thread I am not scrolling 11 pages to read it she should have quoted the post. Besides that thread is from 2004 it is very easy to get muscular in a 5 year span, this means nothing.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
She is? I thought she was talking about the guy who met squirrels said squirells was built like a thank. Then she quoted post from Pook where Pook described himself as skinny. Somehow she is saying that Squirells could not be muscular because Pook was skinny. It really makes no sense.

If Squirells posted in that Pook thread I am not scrolling 11 pages to read it she should have quoted the post. Besides that thread is from 2004 it is very easy to get muscular in a 5 year span, this means nothing.
You're right. I misread this thread earlier.

Pook is NOT Squirrels. Pook was around several years before Squirrels, meaning Squirrels would have been 19/20 during some of Pooks work. Yeah, ok...

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
Last I knew, Pook was from Texas.

Iqqi, you are still alive? Wow...Talk about a blast from the past.

Only the best come from the lone star state. What happened to pook though?

I think I'm like pook, you get to the point where you don't need this site anymore, if you notice I only post in this section of the site, because this is kind of like the sports bar section of the site. Not to toot my own horn but this section became dead, I brung it back to life because I only started posting in this section.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't talked to Francisco in ages. I am hoping he is alive and well and just stopped coming to the site because he was bored with it. he hasn't been on in a few years that I know of.
I don't think squirrels and pook are the same guy at all. last I heard pook was alive and well but I haven't talked to squirrels in over a year I guess.
interceptor is alive and well and things are great with him.
anyone hear from Vincent in the last year?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Last Man Standing"--One of the wh0re hating posters around here. And why was he banned?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Pook started out skinny, but starting lifting and got bulked up, that was the point of that thread. I also seem to recall that Pook was tall. I don't think Squirrels was Pook though. If he was he got himself an entirely new gimmick lol.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Pook started out skinny, but starting lifting and got bulked up, that was the point of that thread. I also seem to recall that Pook was tall. I don't think Squirrels was Pook though. If he was he got himself an entirely new gimmick lol.
Who cares what Iqqi said? She is an attention wh0re. She shows up after all these years to make the declaration that pook is squirells, and then she vanished into the night as if anyone cared. Actually I cared Iqqi I really miss you come back!

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Here's a rebuttal Pook had written somewhere else on the internet...
I'm wondering if you would link to the site, or any others were Pook has posted. I would love to read more material from him, if I knew how to find it.

I've just read his sosuave and Pook's Mill articles.

Thank!

Mistic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to that Mistic/Dong Fu guy? He was probably the most humorous, interesting, and intelligent guy around here. I think a lot of the guys who are missing left because he did. Or it's possible he was most of those guys as alter egos. I did some digging around on my own and it seems Mistic/Dong Fu/Pook/Squirrels/Francisco/Last Man Standing/Puerto Rican Lover, seemingly all the same person have started several new websites and is living in Nicaragua, in some town called San Juan Del Sur :up:

Hope I can escape the addiction of this place some day :eek:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
tell him people miss him!
Aw shucks :)

I've been doing great. I met my wife in 2007 and we got married in 2010. Couldn't be happier.

I finished grad school in 2010 as well and been working for the same company since 2011. It's been fun and I've been on the verge of moving to a new company as soon as they can afford my salary.

Nice to know people remember me, feels like a lifetime ago. But I know for certain I never would have met my wife without the mental changes this forum taught me.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vincent said:
Aw shucks :)

I've been doing great. I met my wife in 2007 and we got married in 2010. Couldn't be happier.

I finished grad school in 2010 as well and been working for the same company since 2011. It's been fun and I've been on the verge of moving to a new company as soon as they can afford my salary.

Nice to know people remember me, feels like a lifetime ago. But I know for certain I never would have met my wife without the mental changes this forum taught me.
i am so glad that you are doing great! please keep in touch. gio says hi!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GameofPickup said:
Anybody remember GodsGiftToWomen or GigaloDJ?

-Jason
Yes dude, we remember you.

Anyone remember Sammo? The Matrix: Reloaded? Diablo? Nocturnal? Jester? Whatsupwiddat? TonyOI/RedBlueOI/KinoOI? Paradox? DIESEL?