Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What happened this weekends changed everything

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
First thing = I know there is a thread like this already but i dont care because i was planing on writing this thread since sunday

Right ive been learning this stuff and going clubbing every weekend using ****y and funny and im doing alright im at least getting a **** once every 2 weeks

but this weekend somethings happened that i still cant believe. My friend nick brought along one of his work mates sam

hes ripped to ****! hes got a great tan hes about 5 ft 8. same height as me and a tattoo on one of his arms. Im quite bulked myself but im not cut up. Hes not freaky big hes big enough to look like "i wouldnt mess with him" and his arms are big enough to make his sleve move up to so his biceps and triceps are constantly coming out. Basically hes got a really wicked body that made me really jealous

And then to make it 10x worse we walk in the club and all these hot ****ing girls are staring at him all the time. when we go and dance they start dancing around him. when we sat down one girl even came over and said "my friend thinks your sexy as hell can she have your number". i was like arghhhhhhhh im still anoyed about it now. and then at the end of the night he said to me "****ing hell im getting horny ill be back " he walked off and then 5 mins later comes back with a group of hot girls and all i hear him saying to her is "come back to my flat" and he left with 2 of them. arghh

Ive realised now that no matter how much game you got. no matter how ****y and funny you are. When someone like him comes walking into the building all the girls just flock

I cant ****ing wait to get into the gym this week and start my cut!

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
d2j said:
First thing = I know there is a thread like this already but i dont care because i was planing on writing this thread since sunday

Right ive been learning this stuff and going clubbing every weekend using ****y and funny and im doing alright im at least getting a **** once every 2 weeks

but this weekend somethings happened that i still cant believe. My friend nick brought along one of his work mates sam

hes ripped to ****! hes got a great tan hes about 5 ft 8. same height as me and a tattoo on one of his arms. Im quite bulked myself but im not cut up. Hes not freaky big hes big enough to look like "i wouldnt mess with him" and his arms are big enough to make his sleve move up to so his biceps and triceps are constantly coming out. Basically hes got a really wicked body that made me really jealous

And then to make it 10x worse we walk in the club and all these hot ****ing girls are staring at him all the time. when we go and dance they start dancing around him. when we sat down one girl even came over and said "my friend thinks your sexy as hell can she have your number". i was like arghhhhhhhh im still anoyed about it now. and then at the end of the night he said to me "****ing hell im getting horny ill be back " he walked off and then 5 mins later comes back with a group of hot girls and all i hear him saying to her is "come back to my flat" and he left with 2 of them. arghh

Ive realised now that no matter how much game you got. no matter how ****y and funny you are. When someone like him comes walking into the building all the girls just flock

I cant ****ing wait to get into the gym this week and start my cut!
Wow man you shouldnt be jealous of your friend you should work on your game so what if the girls are after him.You should be concern with your own life rather then getting annoyed and jealous,be concern about your life.He probaly has some issues aswell but he isnt expressing it so just chill dont be concern about him be concern about yourself and attract more girls like mysrlf ;)

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
Wow man you shouldnt be jealous of your friend you should work on your game so what if the girls are after him.You should be concern with your own life rather then getting annoyed and jealous,be concern about your life.He probaly has some issues aswell but he isnt expressing it so just chill dont be concern about him be concern about yourself and attract more girls like mysrlf ;)
lol i am concerned about myself. my concern is that i can get women easier.

Now i know that there is a way you can walk into any place and have girls get horny over you just by the way you look

and i cant wait to have that :D

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
d2j said:
lol i am concerned about myself. my concern is that i can get women easier.

Now i know that there is a way you can walk into any place and have girls get horny over you just by the way you look

and i cant wait to have that :D
Ok if you know how to get women easier then why does this thread exist??lol it seems pretty pointless.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
Ok if you know how to get women easier then why does this thread exist??lol it seems pretty pointless.
no. the point im saying is from a real life experience being ripped will get you hot girls and you wont even have to do anything

but if you would rather read things that are not from real life experience then be my guest big man

winter_sucksx

Banned
Reaction score
d2j said:
no. the point im saying is from a real life experience being ripped will get you hot girls and you wont even have to do anything

but if you would rather read things that are not from real life experience then be my guest big man
So look matter to women?Huh it seems like just because your friend is ripped and the girls are all after him you think it will get you hot girls,lol come on man use your brain.

d2j said:
be my guest big man
I do have a big package, but its creepy how did you find out I have a big thing??OMG were spying on me :(

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
winter_sucksx said:
So look matter to women?Huh it seems like just because your friend is ripped and the girls are all after him you think it will get you hot girls
yeah thats actually exactly what i think. If i get a tan and get cut up ill look just as good as him so why wouldnt it work ?

winter_sucksx said:
lol come on man use your brain
To be honest its hard not to