"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What happened here? What next?

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Alright. First let me say I'm a senior and this girl is a junior. So I have a free period the same as hers and we're always talking flirting, whatever. A couple weeks ago, there's this winter dance, and I see her there. She beckons me over, starts flirting, batting her eyes etc. I'll e honest here: I was pretty tipsy and she was pulling the usual "I'm so drunk" routine (whether she was or not I dunno).

Anyway, I say "let's dance." and we start dancing. After like one song she takes my hands, and puts them directly on her ass. Then she takes her hands, puts them around my neck, pulling me closer. At this point, I'm like "damn, I'm set." So we start kissing for maybe ten seconds. At the end of the song (we had already been dancing for like 4-5 songs) she says "I have to go to the bathroom" and leaves. I don't see her for the rest of the night.

Now I feel awkward seeing her b/c of what happened. Was I out of line? I mean it felt natural, not like I was pushing it or anything. Also, we have this dance coming up where an upperclassman is supposed to ask someone younger and I want to ask her, but now I don't know if I can. I mean she's really cute and funny and I want to take her.

The only thing I can think of is she was reluctant to kiss me at the dance b/c her brother's in my grade. What do you all think? Thanks!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
MAbey she thought you sucked at kissing, haha.

Who cares though, honestly.

Ask her, if she says no, then whatever.
 

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
haha- I dunno. I doubt that...

Although I couldn't really say I've ever kissed myself...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I'm right end of story ;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Linger on this, you must not. Approach this woman for this next dance, you will!
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
just do it. you never gonna know unless you try.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Originally posted by YoDJYouMyDJ
true, but any tips seeing as therre is awkwardness between us now?
Just act comfortable around her. Act like you don't even remember that night.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
Yeah you could do that or......


say something C&f about it and get it up in the air.

Your are a Man! you dont feel ackward about such things. Its a normal and natural thing. You should just say something like



"since you find me really hot and enjoyed my tounge in your mouth so much i guess your gonna be coming to the next dance."




takes balls but your are TELLING her wut to do. she will be more inclined to agree with you. and it shows your an easy going guy and dont think she is a slut
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Alright so I'm going to ask her 2morrow- I'll let you know how it goes. One problem though- she's always in a group of friends- how can I get her alone so I can ask her? Just be like "Can I talk with you for aminute?" or what? Thanks
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
its only awkward because you perceive it s awkward. Think about it. If you thought she was going to teh bathroom toget her pvssy shaved b4 she fvcked you, would it seems awkward? When you no longer perceive the situation as awkward you will be free to act as you wish and ignore the "consequences"
 

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by YoDJYouMyDJ
Now I feel awkward seeing her b/c of what happened. Was I out of line?
No, you definitely were not out of line. Be proud of yourself, man and do keep it up!
Cheers.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
goddamn

Argh. I didn't see her at all today so I couldn't ask except for one sec on the stairwell btween classes and I wasn't really paying attention so I couldn't do anything about it. I feel like she's avoiding me lol. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyway, I thought tomorrow I'll go to the school office and look up her schedule, then "bump into her" as she's leaving a class and ask her. hehe i'm sneaky. I'll let you know how it goes.
 

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
haha.

naw, they have a huge book in the office with a list of everyone's schedule (it's a private school) so there'd be no sneaking.

Also, like I said I didn't see her once all day, even though everyone has the same break and lunch periods. Like I said it was like she was hiding lol.
 
Last edited:

YoDJYouMyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
I'm a tool

I had 4 friggin opportunities today to ask her and I pvssied out on all of them. The problem was she was always in a huge group of people and I didn't feel comfortable asking he if we could speak in private (why I dunno). Then at the end of school I waited by her locker so I could ask her but she wasn't there and I was in a rush, so I left.

Now I'm depressed because I let myself down and am worried someone else is gonna ask her b4 I get a chance. i suck...
 
Top