"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What hair cuts are popular now?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

TBG

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
101
Age
37
For me it's been growing my hair long.

I'm probably at shoulder length now and all my plates love it. I joke about cutting it as it was only supposed to be a grow my hair for one year thing and they all say don't do it. It helps that I've got a big beard and tattoo's mind. I'm kinda like a budget Jason Momoa.
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
The best hair cut is what works best for you. Everyone's hair, head shape, color and age of the man is different. My advice is to find someone that knows how to cut hair and stick with that one person. I wouldn't worry so much about 'popular' styles.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
Right now I've got the "Amon Goeth" hard part going on. I can also slick it straight back. The ladies love it.
 
Top