Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What goes up must come down.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaan, so much **** happened lately, I had no school for 4 days, I planned to revise a lot, but I went partying instead.

16/05/2012
The bell rang, and I was so happy that I could go home, I had an extra long weekend! So normal stuff happened, I had to go to tennis training so I had to see HB Tennis again. As usual she was acting very weird, but I'm just going to joke around with her.
Anyway I played tennis all night, and the next morning I woke up early to play tennis again. I played for like 5 hours straight, and then went home to do some homework and prepared for the party that would happen that evening.
So I went chilling with 2 mates of mine before the party. We met an other group of people whom we went with to the party.
So my friends were pretty drunk, and they both kissed with, I would say, 5's. But I wasn't as drunk as them and I didn't see any hot chicks, so I actually enjoyed the party, socialized, and had lots of fun. It sucked though that the music was pretty bad and there weren't any hot chiquitas.

17/05/2012
I woke up pretty late, and then had tennis competition. I won my matches quite easily and prepared to eat something and smoke some **** with a friend. I don't smoke weed a lot, just from time to time since it's bad.
Then I had the best sleep in my life woah.

18/05/2012
I woke up late again, and the new boyfriend from my mom visited us. He is nice, and we watched the final of the champions league, I still can't believe chelsea won.
Anyway in the evening there was a house party, but there were much less people than I expected. And again only low-mediocore chicks. (What's up with them???) I decided to try a new hairstyle and got some compliments on it.
The stupid thing is that like a half year ago I had a huge fight with a boy that is amazingly strong, because I told someone he used some ****. But we made it up although we don't say hi anymore when we see each other at parties.
So a girl knew a little bit about this and kept asking me about it, since she also knows him and I decided to tell her a little bit more, not everything of course. I still felt so stupid after, because she also knows him.
I really would like to meet new chicks, since I already know a lot of them, but I just can't figure where I should meet them, I keep on seeing the same girls at parties etc. Maybe I should just go all by myself to a mall and start talking to them.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem, no meeting place,gets boring hey?

But I see if u do the things U want to,like anything for fun(mine is gym) you'll meet new peepz.If ur bored,try something new =)

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm here to tell you that I'm really busy with school right now. I can't make a long post, will do soon.
Take care.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
27/05/2012
The day officially started at 0:00. I had to go home from a friend of mine who lives ~100 km away. I missed the train and was stuck at schiphol airport for 2 hours. I randomly started opening people, I talked with everyone that was still there. Such a great feeling. I arrived home at 5 am, and woke up at 3 pm. I revised a bit and played a lot of tennis.
Great day.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
made the best out of the situation,nice.
Thanks man, appeciate it.

Anyway, the last 2 days were quite good. I bought new clothes. I didn't do anything special though but atm I feel great. I dont know how it comes, but music has the power of changing your mood. I'm also looking forward to summer holidays! I will see my old foreign friends and we're gonna have so much fun.
Anyway I was wondering if anyone wanted to share some tactics via chat. You can just send me in a private message your facebook or msn or something and we will figure it out.

Take care bros!

EDIT: Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys, you should search on google: in 6 weeks 100 pushups. I've done it and it really works. It helps you to stay fit.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music is fantastic to change your mood. It's my secret weapon for confidence!

About tactics, you don't need them. You need understandings and your own way of life.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I used the wrong word. I meant just game in general.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait..Wait..

I have a tip,But..Promise,you WON'T tell Anybody!

Okay?

Be confident, and yourself!
No one would have guessed that that's one hella PUA "tactic",And in my opinion blows mystery and the gurus of nightgame with all their routines(they have everything they say "saved" in their head like bots) out of the water.(we use natural game,remember?)

Me rambling,,,meh

:) Apoco

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup guys.
I met a new chick, lets call her HB sweden.
Well I only saw her once very shortly. So I got her number and she lives like 30 km away from my place. Sooo we talked a bit on whatsapp, and we got along very well. But then she decided to give short answers. Anyway
Tonight shes coming to Amsterdam for a concert for mac miller. I might go to a different party in the same place. So yeah lets see if I can hook her up.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
SW TO THE AG
Life is going great guise.
First of all I fixed it with HB Tennis, she said that I did something weird( maybe she thought I wanted to kiss her or something) and I explained all I wanted was to give her a hug. Before she said that I decided to go talk to her a bit together with a good friend of mine and a friend of her. We talked for a few hours and now we're good again. She showed all signs of flirting again, said things like ooooh sometimes I could shoot you.
And I didnt meet HB Sweden unfortunately, but she madly is in love with me now somehow. I'm gonna meet her very soon aaaah yeah.
Love

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whaddup guise?
Tonight I met a chick, lets call her HB Painter.
Okay, so I randomly met her before, but I didnt see her, so the only convos we had till now were fb convos etc. She doesn't live in my city so yeah. Anyway, the main problem is that she has a boyfriend. I'm also not sure if I should go for her or not, but she's extremely chill. In 3 weeks shes giving a party for her birthday and I'm also invited. We had a fun evening anyway, I think I can get her into me. I just claimed I won't kiss her and **** because she has a boyfriend but whateverr lets see.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm dropping the pickup for a few days. mom got diagnosed with cancer and will only live 5 weeks max.

take care

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:
i'm dropping the pickup for a few days. mom got diagnosed with cancer and will only live 5 weeks max.

take care
Good luck through this hard time. Show her every day that you love her.

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:

take care
lord almighty. thoughts are with you fella

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mind said:

take care
Listen I know how hard this is for you and your family right now, but there is something I know of that could save her. I know you probably won't believe me or may not even read this post, hell I don't even know if 5 weeks is enough time, but have her look at this stuff:

http://www.xango.com/

My dad used to work for the company after seeing what it could do. It has not been approved of by the FDA and can't make any medical claims but it acts as something of a miracle beverage. There have been several testimonies of cancer survivors that took a multi-week challenge by doing nothing more than drinking 3 8oz. glasses of this stuff a day. My dad used it to get rid of the arthritis in his knee.

I have nothing to gain off of here so don't think I'm trying to sell you something, it's just that if there are no other options, I would try this stuff.

Otherwise cherish the time you have left with your mom and keep your head up.

mind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Migado I typoed that now I look at it. Its my grandmom not my mom. Anyway that doesnt make things better. If you would know me you would know I rarely see my mom and had a lot of contact with my grandmom. She is like a mom.
Anyway BPH, thanks a lot for that company, it seems like they do great work. But shes going to do euthenasia. I will keep on updating this **** from now as I feel I need to do something else. Thanks a lot guise.