Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what goes on the womans mind?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as im learning a lot on here etc

i have a question what actually goes on in a womans mind when you offer to do decent stuff and they decline or sidetrack!! So then you go quiet. and they suddenly start wanting to do decent stuff with you??? what gives?

if someone offers me something of a good time i take them up on there offer, im in no means desperate etc

I have a cottage in the countryside of the UK that i shall be taking a woman to.. to watch the fight this weekend drink have sex whatever because she appreciates my time

i have took other women there before theyve had what appeared a good time even messaged to say how good it was and told others...i offer it them again and the FCK about until i dont offer them, one even messaged asking if i was taking X there all suprised like im having an affair??

theres another woman who i would have loved to take but shes just starting to pursue me and i know if i offered her at present she would decline and back off for a fortnight WTF

some of them even message asking who i am with.. what im doing etc

someone give me some insight as the old me would have got quite nasty about this and told them all to get gone, they nearly all do it so it must come natural to them ?

dont they want to have a good time regularly and make good memories??

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think men can't handle rejection imagine a woman. Woman are used to having hundreds of different options from different men 24/7 offering to kiss their feet and let them walk all over them.
When one comes around and refuses to act in this manner they stick out like a sore thumb. But if this certain individual falls under her spell and begins to act like the rest she too will let him go as he is no different from the hundreds of other wimps at her disposal.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is their comfort level or interest level with you is not high enough. Or they don't feel "special" and are some what aware that you make this offer to all girls.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fair point..i like both replies i also like the comfort level quote as opposed to game playing..i dont offer this to all girls just to confirm...
im asking more in a way as dont they want to do good stuff we only live once flaking about then getting all butt hurt when you offer someone else

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They overanalyze and think up all sorts of crazy ideas on why they should or should not do something. Then they run it past their girlfriends for more regurgitation. You never know.

A girl I dated last year told me she loved me, invited me on 2 weekend trips which I went on. But I couldn't get her on a ski trip to my family's condo in Colorado. She even had a sense for adventure, loved Colorado, and skiing.

You really never know. Women are so covert, misleading at times, aren't honest with their feelings & what they say when they feel it might hurt somebody.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience....I am a UK dude too.....English women are mainly retarded and cannot deal with decent treatment.

Find a foreigner and she will...shock, horror, be pleased you are treating her well.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies r spot on. U might sound a bit practiced with this set piece move. Try saying look I haven't been for ages but I d really like to take u because you seem really adventurous.... Key is too make her feel special and play up the romantic side for the comfort level.

And yeah I've been through half a dozen UK girls over here in Oz and the verdict was open legs yes open minds not so much. Which is frightening because you would expect the more open-minded ones to be traveling.

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
In my experience....I am a UK dude too.....English women are mainly retarded and cannot deal with decent treatment.

Find a foreigner and she will...shock, horror, be pleased you are treating her well.
yes they will be shocked by how beta your frustrations are. srsly improve yourself instead of blaming women in your country dude. grow up

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes they will be shocked by how beta your frustrations are. srsly improve yourself instead of blaming women in your country dude. grow up
You are now chasing me around the forum.

My response is:

" "

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
You are now chasing me around the forum.

My response is:

" "
No one is chasing you dude. You realise that you are not center of the world and narcissism is mental disorder? (mostly associated with short chumps)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is chasing you dude. You realise that you are not center of the world and narcissism is mental disorder? (mostly associated with short chumps)
Massive yawn.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway arguments aside Fruitbat has a point, a majority of younger English women don't want to do anything other than get pissed up messes every weekend, you could tell em youd rented Warwick castle for the weeked and you were gonna seduce em in the kings suite and it wouldnt bother em, theyve got F ALL ambitions apart from to get home from work drink wine or vodka and not miss prime time tele

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyway arguments aside Fruitbat has a point, a majority of younger English women don't want to do anything other than get pissed up messes every weekend, you could tell em youd rented Warwick castle for the weeked and you were gonna seduce em in the kings suite and it wouldnt bother em, theyve got F ALL ambitions apart from to get home from work drink wine or vodka and not miss prime time tele
Right. I thought it was my inherent beta ness. :)

190cmofcancer

Banned
Reaction score
Right. I thought it was my inherent beta ness. :)
I was kicked off a job for molesting one british girl. She was so ugly that I was just joking verbally and didnt even touch her. she was laughing at my jokes directly to my face yet she told the boss im molesting her. No wonder UK men are betas if they'd be sued for anything they do

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so she ****ed you over then good and proper sounds about right id expect nothing less! met a few european women the once they werent interested in social media at all or getting validation from strangers and i think in the time we sat there 4 hours they got there phones out probably once it was liberating

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kicked off a job for molesting one british girl. She was so ugly that I was just joking verbally and didnt even touch her. she was laughing at my jokes directly to my face yet she told the boss im molesting her. No wonder UK men are betas if they'd be sued for anything they do
We all bring a lot to this forum, but I think the thing you should bring from now on is silence.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as im learning a lot on here etc

i have a question what actually goes on in a womans mind when you offer to do decent stuff and they decline or sidetrack!! So then you go quiet. and they suddenly start wanting to do decent stuff with you??? what gives?

if someone offers me something of a good time i take them up on there offer, im in no means desperate etc

I have a cottage in the countryside of the UK that i shall be taking a woman to.. to watch the fight this weekend drink have sex whatever because she appreciates my time

i have took other women there before theyve had what appeared a good time even messaged to say how good it was and told others...i offer it them again and the FCK about until i dont offer them, one even messaged asking if i was taking X there all suprised like im having an affair??

theres another woman who i would have loved to take but shes just starting to pursue me and i know if i offered her at present she would decline and back off for a fortnight WTF

some of them even message asking who i am with.. what im doing etc

someone give me some insight as the old me would have got quite nasty about this and told them all to get gone, they nearly all do it so it must come natural to them ?

dont they want to have a good time regularly and make good memories??
It appears that many women want to enjoy that cottage with you and aware of other woman that would like the same. Why not invite two or three women (that you've fvcked) and see what happens?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the women dont know each other im cute on that one