"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

What Girl Has Been The Hardest To Get For You and HOW DID YOU GET HER??

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
TO ALL THE MASTER DON JUANS
WHAT GIRL DID/DO YOU FIND THE HARDEST TO GET?
tell us about it and how u played it out.
post replies yall
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Ok

This thong model with a boyfriend of 6 years........

I would say hi to her when i saw her in the dorm, but thats it. I got my roommate to tell her all the great things about me.

Talked with her a lot at a party. She dragged me into one of the bedrooms there. She started taking her clothes off, then mine, but I REFUSED. I said i just wanted to talk.

Two days later she SNEAKED INTO MY ROOM LIKE SHE WAS ON A ****ING MISSION TO GET LAID.

She actually was on a mission to get me to have sex with her.

That night was the greatest ever. I feel bad for her "nice guy" boyfriend.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
"I would say hi to her when i saw her in the dorm, but thats it. I got my roommate to tell her all the great things about me.

Talked with her a lot at a party. She dragged me into one of the bedrooms there. She started taking her clothes off, then mine, but I REFUSED. I said i just wanted to talk.

Two days later she SNEAKED INTO MY ROOM LIKE SHE WAS ON A ****ING MISSION TO GET LAID.

She actually was on a mission to get me to have sex with her. "

WOW! Seems like it was really hard for u to pull it off. lol
 

balengar

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
:D yeah, i hate working hard for chicks......i hate working for them period.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top