Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What games are y'all playing these days?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently playing Railway Empire, Train Sim, X-Plane, and still playing Battlefield1. I just got a new graphics card so it's nice to revisit BF1 and not have it be a slideshow.

Railway Empire is a lot of fun as you can create some pretty complex rail lines and its quite gratifying to watch your trains obeying your signalling and watching your cities grow. Train Sim is more for the atmosphere of driving a train through the mountains at night. X-Plane because I'm a pilot an it keeps me sharp. BF1 because I like to blow stuff up.

What are you guys playing these days?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play a lot of old games. I've been beefing up an Amiga 500 and have been enjoying some of the games from Europe that never made it over here. A recent one is Rodland. It looks fvcking gay, but holy 5hit is it ever fun to play.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I play a lot of old games. I've been beefing up an Amiga 500 and have been enjoying some of the games from Europe that never made it over here. A recent one is Rodland. It looks fvcking gay, but holy 5hit is it ever fun to play.
LOL, "Rodland" sounds like a substitute for a place that's a "Sausage Fest".

I just watched someone playing it in YouTube. It does look like fun.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jenga
Liars dice
Dominoes
24 aka Qualify

All games you can play with a WOMAN! On a cheap DATE!
Here's a great gave from Finland that men and women tend to like: Molkky.

You set up around 12 numbered wooden pins together and you have a throwing stick. You get points for pins knocked down. You need to knock down pins to get a score of 50, the winning score. If you get over 50, you go back to 25.

Sounds lame but it's really catching on these days.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ was at a party where that was set up.

Your post reminded me of Cornhole. The ultimate Social game. Good for conversations. Portable.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimate X video poker
Scarab
Golden Egypt
Etc.

Slot machine advantage plays.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None, and I probably have a more high-end PC than all of you. If I did, I'd play Rainbow Six Siege or the new Modern Warfare. I read these days haven't played since May this year, I think. I've been reading, training MMA/conditioning, doing more outdoors, and sometimes diving into some pvssy (haven't been laid in over a month though). As of yesterday, I've been laid-up from vein surgery - have to walk around though, so this has Tempted me to open up a game and play (instead of read, which I should) but there's no point. I'm not gonna be the best or even half-best and it takes hours and hours and days and days to learn maps, shoot good, so I'm not gonna do That.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
South Park tonight had a really good episode with a transgender take off of Macho Man Randy Savage. But there was a sublplot around a school board games club. It reminded me that there are a lot of really interesting and intricate board games out these days. They mentioned quite a few of them. I haven't really played that many, but I'm aware of them.

I always thought this game looked pretty cool. It's called Photosynthesis and has something to do with getting your trees the maximum amount of sunlight, or something like that. I have no idea about the gameplay or if it's any fun, but I think the board looks cool:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
World of warships is the only computer game I'm playing now, very fun but sometimes frustrating.

I'll be playing doom eternal when it comes out since doom 2016 was already badass fun.