Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What exactly is a DJ bootcamp?

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I know this is a simple question from someone's who's been a member for several years, but I don't really understand what a DJ bootcamp is.

I usually post in the health and fitness forums so I'm uninformed about all the other DJ stuff that goes on.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! Seems like a lot of work! Thanks for answering my question though.

Isn't it easier to just focus on improving yourself rather than learning all those techniques and practicing all that stuff? If you're jacked and lean, have a good career, great personality, and are generally happy with yourself, don't you think it would be a lot easier to pull hot girls? I definitely agree that there's a need for understanding seduction, and socio-sexual communication with women, but in my opinion the seduction community wastes way too much time touting techniques and shiit like that rather than simply focusing on becoming a better catch.

Seduction techniques, practice, etc to me is a bit like advertising/marketing a lesser quality product. If you have a great quality product, don't you think it'll sell itself? Do you see Bentley or Rolls-Royce advertising like other car companies do?

Just my 2 cents though. I wish you the best of luck on your boot camp and your transformation.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're an afc and you become succesfull, that wouldn't change you as a person all that much. Unless you change some personality stuff like being to shy to talk to people etc etc... What you would do is: achieve that stuff (succesful, strong, confident,..) over a long timespan. Becoming smarter and stronger *could* invoke the right personality changes. Some succesfull people are still afcs though...

The bootcamp is there to swiften the process, reducing shyness and gaining experiance. Compare it to somebody hitting the gym and somebody becoming stronger because of the labour he does. The guy who gets stronger because of the labour will take much longer to achieve the same strenght as the guy that hits the gym and works out with a good program/dieet.

Many see bootcamp, just like hitting the gym, as a chore. It's just what you make of it though. I've done it in the past and all I can say is I had alot of fun, gained alot of experiance and it did change me. Though it still took me a few more years to stop being an AFC, the most and hardest progress I made was through that bootcamp.

PS: if you're building an empire, don't expect to start at the top... Your compairing apples with oranges... Rolls-Royce had to start somewhere aswell. You're compairing something that is succesful with something that could become succesful in the future... Everybody (well not everybody but you know what I mean) has to begin at "start"

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
Man, I'm able to understand what's going on in interactions. I can see if people are attracted to me, which usually isn't the case, and I can see when people are avoiding me like a piece of ****. I'm not a bad looking guy, I just need to be more social, talk more, joke more. DJ bootcamp is what going to help me out tremendously, take me from point stuck up to point improving.

Just half a year ago I wouldn't consider doing it, now I wouldn't say I grew nuts for it, I just don't see any other way out. You sit in your cage for too long and that electric fence begins to look claimable.

I know what you saying, focusing on your body, career, I already had experience with that. I went from 245 to 205 in two months, people noticed. But I didn't change. The world didn't change, women didn't look at me different. So I guess your internal mechanism, your brain, is much more responsible for interactions, rather than your body. I don't know, but I'd speculate; make me buff, put me into Bentley, and I still wouldn't get laid.

Gotta do that bootcamp!

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm interesting points from both you gentlemen...

I guess whatever works. Dr.D, I think you'd have a much easier time getting laid if you were buff and drove a Bentley! I'll tell you right now, the kind of attention you get when you have a "top 5%" body, is something else. During the peak of my dancing career I was around 165 at 5'8"... all I had to do was wear a tank top and walk down the street and I'd have everyone, guys and girls, checking me out. The world is a very difference place when you're physically elite.

Credos, I'd rather have a beginner work on himself by building up his body, career, finances, personality, social skills, etc rather than taking a DJ bootcamp. I can see the importance of these camps, but again, I definitely think they're a small part of the overall equation. Keep in mind this is just my opinion based on my life experience. I've never had strong game, and I've never been one to do cold approaches unless there were overt signs of interest.

In my personal experience, I guess I did go through an informal DJ bootcamp as well when I started my stripping career. Prior to this I was quite shy with girls. I had issues being sexual with women. I was a good looking guy with a considerably above average build (I was the US equivalent of a varsity athlete), but I had no idea how to flirt, escalate and generally be SEXUAL with women. Once I started stripping, it was like the final piece of the puzzle fell into place. Stripping is innately sexual, and I started getting more female attention than I could have ever imagined before. It was actually quite overwhelming.

Dancing taught me a lot about interacting w/ females, being sexual, etc... I guess this was my own version of the DJ bootcamp that you guys take to be successful. I'm actually pretty interested in hearing people's experiences with these bootcamps. I've never been a cold approacher, as I've always pursued women that I knew were interested in me. This leads to a higher probability for getting laid with minimal work... what can I say, I'm lazy! I guess most guys must benefit from these exercises though.