"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

what does your huggable

confused007

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA USA
HI Guys,

Just wondering what your huggable means....?? is it good or bad....she says that I am nice (which is the kiss of death) and also says i am huggable and keeps on hugging me....so i was wondering what was up?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
So go for a kiss when she hugs you, see what her reaction is.
 

Tony7

New Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
from past expierence this is when you in big trouble
 

confused007

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 30, 2002
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA USA
i've tried

i've kissed her but she became very distant after that....haven't talked to her since...and y am i in trouble??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

joey37

Banned
Joined
Oct 9, 2003
Messages
243
Reaction score
1
She wants to grope you, but gets offended if you kiss her? Tell her to get lost.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Huggable??? Oh darling! I have bad news for you. Huggable refers to soft, fluffy pillows, teddy bears and other stuffed toys. You can't get less sexual than "huggable". You are so deep in the "Friends-Only-Never-Have-Sex" Zone that you'll never find your way out. Forget this girl exists and try a new one.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
ohh man yeah dude you are pretty much the "cuddle *****" the most you will get out of her is just touching by hugging or dancing.. nothing else.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
reminds me of a guy who was my classmate last year. he'd come up to our girl friends and say, 'hey! it's me, yogi bear!' and then he'd get girls hug him all saying, 'you're so huggable. i like hugging you..'

and then he walks away with smiles in his face thinking that he's the man or sumthn. hell, i think he was just looking for someone to appreciate his obesity. :D

up until now, that guy has never had a girlfriend.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
before you guys react, i have nothing against obese or big guys. i know a few guys who are quite so but are great DJs. i just pity the guy. once he gets a hug, he feels like he owns everyone saying, 'ha! see that??! you could never do that! haha' then he walks off with a stupid grin on his face.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
hey at least ur not "squishable" One of my friends was called squishable once by a chic, we were all like, wth is squishable?
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
that big black dude who won American Idol Ruben, is known as a big huggable teddy bear
 
Top