"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What Does Your Car Say About You?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2002
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NoMore

But i didn't buy my cars for women. I love BMW, once you drive one you will understand. [/B]

Yes. I got an 84 bmw for free, pretty low to the ground, 5 speed 328i, moon roof(not electric though). The guy who gave it to me bagged the living shiat out of it, his older sister's friends all learned how to drive a stick shift with it, and I bagged the living shiat out of it for about 4000 kms and it still runs.

Doesn't run quite as good now though - once I let my friend cut some donuts in the field and he hit a big rock and the tranny dropped down and I could only use like 2 of the gears cuz it was moved too far down for the other ones to work, but it still ran. I fixed it and it still goes good. The guy before me never changed the oil once.

The muffler fell off another time when I hit a rock and fvck is it loud - straight piped right after the manifolds. BMW's handle fvcking awesome(especially when lowered down a lot) and holy fvck can they cut a nice donut!


CL
 

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA
In my area, I seem to be seeing a LOT of Cadillac Escalades and H2 Hummers with the 20 inch plus wheels on them.

Girls I've been with seem to dig the Ultra Big SUV craze. My buddy has a Jet Black 2002 Cadillac Escalade on 22 inch rims. I'd love to have one...but...I'm not diggin a $700/month car and $150/month insurance payments. Oh yeah...takes him $75 bucks to fill the beast up with 92 Premium Plus.

I'll pass...give me an Italian Sportbike anytime.

-HQ
 
Top