Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After doing some stuff with this chick (who definately is interested in me), she tells me that she's dating other guys also (apparently guys have been hitting on her recently) and that she doesn't want a long-term relationship right now.

This is confusing to me. What would you guys say this means? Does it indicate a low interest level? This doesn't make sense though because she is definately into me, yet if she is as interested as she acts, why the hell would she be dating other guys. I was thinking maybe she just wanted to try to put some pressure on me (since I've been doing this to her), trying to make me think there's some competition, so that I just don't blow her off.

What are your guys' thoughts?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she has the right concept of dating. Too many women will get all pissy if you're dating them but seeing other women. This is a great opportunity for you to see other women as well, or gain a f buddy.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is telling you that she doesn't want an exclusive relationship with you thats all. Its not a bad thing at all - she is just being honest with you.

At some point she'll let you know if she wants to exclusively date you.

So what that means is don't put all your eggs in one basket and just have fun with her and date other people right now.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've had this happen to me with an HB9 if you just play it cool, like i did she'll end up ditching the other guys for you and you can probably end up an a pretty good relationship.

how long it goes on for is totally up to you or how you act during the relationship.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on, you got some great replies!

This is totally normal and reasonable. She could be seeing other people at this point, or she could be fabricating it.

Its doesn't matter at this point. You're not even together, it's her business!

What matters whether you can play your cards right and get at date with her.

Play from there.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I think you guys pretty much hit it dead on. I'm just gona play it cool right now.