“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What does this mean ?

WAY2COOL

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I was hanging out with this girl I've been seing for a couple of weeks now, everything is going good and according to plan. We start talking about how when she first met me she was intimadated by me but now that she nows me she thinks I'm harmless as she put it. Now my question is is this a good thing or a bad thing? If its bad what can I do to change it.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Do you want your women to be intimidated by you?

How do you feel being intimidated? Not good. Not comfortable.
Two things that won't get you in her panties.

Answer your question?
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
double post
 
Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Alright grasshoper, I'm gonna post my 200th post for you. She most likely means that before, she was intimidated because she didn't know how to approach/get to know you, there was mistery and the unknown.

"Intimidated" in this context, is woman-ese for, "I was interested but you seemed too hard to get." Kinda like when we have a crush on somebody, so we think of the worst possible things that could happen if we tried to approach, there is a sense of risk

Sounds now that she's getting very comfortable; now I don't know how much time you've been spending with this one, but chances are you are not misterious and not enough a challenge, therefore she's loosing some of that initial interest that came with the initial novelty.

"Harmless"in woman-ese, in this context, means not enough of a challenge, predictable, borderlining "boring." So start throwing some curve balls and re-spark some of that initial interest.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Don't go by what women say as much as what they do.

ie :
Her : I hate you. *smiling*
Me : You're telling me. **kiss her**

Whereas :

Her : I hate you. *Throws book at you*
Me : *dodge book* Later. *leaves*

So, if her speech is saying one thing and she is doing another go for what she is doing.

But to more directly answer your question... I've encountered this many times, it means that you have a foul odor emanating from your body. It also means that she's sleeping with 3 or 5 guys, and you're not one of them. Oh and if she said it standing next to a chair... ad infinitum.

Harmless could be a good thing, ie she feels comfortable around you, comfort in the right conditions can turn to sex...

Or

Harmless could mean that you are starting to be predictable. Try to surprise her once or twice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top