Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does this mean

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs i need y’alls input

If one of your plates suddenly decides to not wanting sex. Does it mean that there is another guy in the picture? Does the plate spinning end with that plate?

i have another situation, i’ve been to a plate’s house, she says we can have sex but without making noise because of her roommates and that she doesn’t want to be kicked out, i accepted that at face value she gave me a bj and all but i felt it was a ***** move to give a **** about her roommates supposed “perception” about her. How do y’all feel about it

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If one of your plates suddenly decides to not wanting sex. Does it mean that there is another guy in the picture? Does the plate spinning end with that plate?
Not enough context to know. Maybe you did something to turn her off. Maybe you suck in bed. Maybe it's a monthly cycle thing. Maybe there is another guy she is more attracted to. Maybe she got abducted by aliens and they probed her brain and shut off the sexual part of it. Need more info.
i have another situation, i’ve been to a plate’s house, she says we can have sex but without making noise because of her roommates and that she doesn’t want to be kicked out, i accepted that at face value she gave me a bj and all but i felt it was a ***** move to give a **** about her roommates supposed “perception” about her. How do y’all feel about it
That sounds like purely a logistical issue. If you live somewhere where you can make some more noise, take her to your place for more fun.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably, or else simply low interest, so you need to walk away regardless.

I have no idea, I don't waste brain cells analyzing **** like this.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Yes, another guy in the picture or low interest (or its a test, but this again has to do with low interest, girls with high interest rarely test you)

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not enough context to know. Maybe you did something to turn her off. Maybe you suck in bed. Maybe it's a monthly cycle thing. Maybe there is another guy she is more attracted to. Maybe she got abducted by aliens and they probed her brain and shut off the sexual part of it. Need more info.

That sounds like purely a logistical issue. If you live somewhere where you can make some more noise, take her to your place for more fun.
For the context you need, i met this girl at the gym, seen her in total of 3 times, i have been to her place twice, we vibed a little not the best of times, but rather mediocre at best. We always would exchange oral action at her place.
On another instance, She allowed an approach on her to happen while i was at the gym, to which i asserted myself through indirectly telling the guy “you’re not that guy pal”. After that she started working out infront of his area of view and then they started talking to each other, not sure if they exchanged infos then, she might be entertaining other mfers idk but would be realistic.

We haven’t had sex so there is no judgement in. Any good books or youtube channels to improve sex game?

For the context you need, i met this girl at the gym, seen her in total of 3 times, i have been to her place twice, we vibed a little not the best of times, but rather mediocre at best. We always would exchange oral action at her place.
On another instance, She allowed an approach on her to happen while i was at the gym, to which i asserted myself through indirectly telling the guy “you’re not that guy pal”. After that she started working out infront of his area of view and then they started talking to each other, not sure if they exchanged infos then, she might be entertaining other mfers idk but would be realistic.

We haven’t had sex so there is no judgement in. Any good books or youtube channels to improve sex game?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, another guy in the picture or low interest (or its a test, but this again has to do with low interest, girls with high interest rarely test you)
So this is iron clawd?
Low interest -> alot of **** tests
High interest -> few tests
How can you notice when a girl is **** testing you? How would it look like?

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably, or else simply low interest, so you need to walk away regardless.

I have no idea, I don't waste brain cells analyzing **** like this.
How can you distinguish between low interest and high interest indicators? What are some explicit examples to look out for?

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

You made yourself look jealous and insecure. A confident, seductive man wouldn't be bothered by other men trying to flirt with his women, and he wouldn't try to intervene in the way that you did. My view is that intervening in that way is already admitting that you're losing. There are different styles and methods that might promote doing things differently, though.

I recommend Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. It's a good book to start you off on understanding how to be great in bed.

anour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You made yourself look jealous and insecure. A confident, seductive man wouldn't be bothered by other men trying to flirt with his women, and he wouldn't try to intervene in the way that you did. My view is that intervening in that way is already admitting that you're losing. There are different styles and methods that might promote doing things differently, though.

I recommend Sex God Method by Daniel Rose. It's a good book to start you off on understanding how to be great in bed.
I don’t necessarily agree with you on the not intervening method as it is territorial and a very masculine and dominant move, no lion would allow a hyena to jump at their food. Must be done with cautiousness i have to say. I respect your point of view and it shows you have a big understanding when you said there are other methods.

thank you for the book recommendation bro and salute!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made yourself look jealous and insecure. A confident, seductive man wouldn't be bothered by other men trying to flirt with his women,
??? It is normal for any man to be bothered by another man talking to his woman. It's insecure to pretend not to be bothered. The only reaction is to either flirt with other women right in front of her, or drop her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So this is iron clawd?
Low interest -> alot of **** tests
High interest -> few tests
How can you notice when a girl is **** testing you? How would it look like?
Maybe not Iron Clad but its the rule rather than the exception. I think your gut will tell you when its a test, and your gut will be right more more often than not.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Example of the different worlds men and women live in. You want to claim her after 3 dates and she is looking around for other opportunities. She’s not yours to claim at this point. Wouldn’t be surprised if she is sampling other sausages.