What does this mean? - Texting Pickle

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
*Disclaimer* I am either over-thinking this or just stupid.

So I knew this girl for a few months and we were being friends/flirty for a few months. I believe I had oneitis for her, but then I recently just decided to stop playing since I had better things to do and she would just front all the time about hanging out and going out. So I stopped answering her texts and she didn't talk to me anymore.

So around this time last month she texted me about hanging, but I was busy and didn't really care to answer. And then at the beginning of this month she texted me that she misses me. I didn't answer that either. And now today, she texted me an inside thing we have, probably knowing I would answer. And I did :/ My oneitis was back for a few minutes of talking to her.

Now my question is, does this girl like me or is she just bored and I've become her "when I'm bored text buddy"? She is 5 years older than me and always claims she "never texts first". But clearly she does, and to a younger dude at that.

So again, either Im overthinking and just being dumb, or all that time of not talking to her has made her actually miss me. Idk. I have no experience whatsoever with girls, dating, or pickup so I am here for some advice.

What do you guys recommend I do?

Thanks!!

JC

p.s. not sure if this belongs in the High School forum since I am 17? :nervous:

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnnyCage said:
*Disclaimer* I am either over-thinking this or just stupid.

So I knew this girl for a few months and we were being friends/flirty for a few months. I believe I had oneitis for her, but then I recently just decided to stop playing since I had better things to do and she would just front all the time about hanging out and going out. So I stopped answering her texts and she didn't talk to me anymore.

So around this time last month she texted me about hanging, but I was busy and didn't really care to answer. And then at the beginning of this month she texted me that she misses me. I didn't answer that either. And now today, she texted me an inside thing we have, probably knowing I would answer. And I did :/ My oneitis was back for a few minutes of talking to her.

Now my question is, does this girl like me or is she just bored and I've become her "when I'm bored text buddy"? She is 5 years older than me and always claims she "never texts first". But clearly she does, and to a younger dude at that.

So again, either Im overthinking and just being dumb, or all that time of not talking to her has made her actually miss me. Idk. I have no experience whatsoever with girls, dating, or pickup so I am here for some advice.

What do you guys recommend I do?

Thanks!!

JC

p.s. not sure if this belongs in the High School forum since I am 17? :nervous:
. I'm Chris Hansen and this is date line NBC why don't you have a seat over here.

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
But seriously I've known oldeer chicks that go for the youngins just tell her something about your gf not liking when you talk to her but you recently broke up get her drunk with what little money you have and prophet because she can buy you liquor

JohnnyCage

Reaction score
Roumie said:
Just forget her. You say you went NC on her and she reciprocated. Why go no contact if you are going to end it now? I see this situation as the you pointed out.

If anything, just out her to hang out. If she agrees then good, if not, then forget her.
Yeah I thought a little bit and that's totally it. She's also a conniving ***** and now I know why a lot of the dudes I know who know who she is basically hate her. Thanks Roumie! I am going to proceed with NC from now on. :rockon: