Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what does this mean...girl really pi**ing me off

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so the past few nights girl ive been seeing has not done what she said she was going to do. Monday through thursday ive asked her to call me after work. she really doesnt leave until 5 to 530. but around six ill text and get a response ..oh sorry..im at bar x was talking to so and so. then last night we were supposed to get up. she texts me after work and says she is going to go have one beer and leave. well at 715 i ask her whats her eta and she says dont know. why dont you come up here. I said no thanks will try to catch up with u tomorrow. she inturns gets pissed and says what ever.

Anyway i get another text after that sayin hows she really pissed off and does not want to take it out on me bc its work related. My point is she calls me whenever she feels like it and texts me and if i dont reply within 10min i get a hello? but if i do that she gets pissed. then if i ask her what her plans are she gets mad but its ok for her to ask. Im at the point of trying to figure if i should stop trying to make contact and setting up dates and let her do it or just go out and do my own thing? havnt done much in a while bc she will call last minuet to do something and if i have plans she gets pissed.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares.

Just have fun making this woman as mad and pissy as possible while your out having fun with other chicks.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with DragonBlood. Piss her off with delight, and forget jumping through this dumb girls hoops. If she hasn't tried to hoola through yours (that you are testig her with) then why bother, especially in taking her seriously.

She knows what she is doing bro, show her its not going to work on you and you certainly are not going to let her run the show.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol bro, let her get mad.

If you want her this chick, next time she asks you something, be vague, no need to explain her your situation. Always keep her at docks regarding what you doing or not.

Next time you plan something be straightforward , tell her if you do not get a definite yes or no and after a yes if she does not show you, it'll be the last straw. You next her and move on.

I, sometimes on purpose will say sh!t to get em mad cuz it's so fun to see them mad, like b!tch what you going to do ? leave me ? haha lol

Twist them around they like mental games! Never go on a limb to "explain, clear up a situation" she is no one to be demanding answers when she isn't being a proper lady !

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lots of good advice...keep it coming. will take as much as i can get. yeh we are supposed to go on the lake in a little while. if she is late because of a bar shes at or doesnt show im done. and i told her to be ready at 5

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, The Golden Rule doesnt apply to her. She is use to getting things her way and not having to answer for her own actions. As long as you conform to her expectations than things are fine, but if you ask her to do something outside of what she WANTS to do, then theres a problem...

The pendulum has swung strongly in her direction, trying to bring it back your way is even harder now since you have laid out the expectatons of continuing to put up with such inconsistencies from her.

I dont believe in "playing games'. if you start to try and "one up" her, then youll inevitably be wasting your time and hers.

Reset your expectations and STICK WITH THEM. If you lay down as a doormat you cant be mad you continue to get stepped on.

From experience, arguing or pointing out how she has expectations from you that she wont meet herself are pontless and tiresm. Dont point out the obvoius, because believe me she is more than aware of her contradiction.

Keep a calm mind, stay unphased and unrattled, but make sure that you express through ACTION, that your time and presence is valuable. and if you really believed that it is, you wouldnt settle for this lack of common courtesy.

If you had a guy friend who says they would call/text you to meet up, and only responded to YOUR call/text hours later just to tell you they are already out, would you find yourself in this same "dilemna", or would you dismis this "friend" because they clearly dont show the same value in the friendship as you....?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you even bother getting pissed off at a bratty, entitled girl like this? If there's a major turn off, it's behavior like this. Put this bıtch on the farthest back burner and go about with your life, man. You think she's gonna get better after you hook you with her? Hellz to the fück no! You're dodging a bullet here.

Brats like her are a dime a dozen, I don't care how hot she is.

Use her for pure personal amusement and to start SS threads, that's all she'd be good for.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha..daveanjuan hit is spot on ....we went out of town this weekend and she stayed glued to her phone etc. something going on here with one of her friends but anyway. we ended up[ fighting when we left something she made up to start **** in her head. but anyway got up today and she had a funeral to go to so i said want to watch this show after? i get a maybe. Well its starts thundering and i text her if she wants me to go check on her dogs and she calls me. she is being snotty and i ask if we are going to watch said show and i get a i dont know i cant get anytime tomyself etc etc i dont want to think that far ahead. then i bring up the fact of her not ever calling back during the week and she says ohhh guess im just the big bad ***** blah blah..and how she cant do 24/7 i didnt see her untill this past thursday for almost a week. then she brings up she has to go by a friend of ours who was in hospital and one of her girlfriends. but she never has time to get anything done. except go to this bar and ***** abt work where she sees everyone she works with up there. i ask her to go on the lake but get a maybe and if i go and we talk later and it sounds like i had fun she gets pissed. what to do? she leaves tues to go on a businnes trip and we were suppoesed to go out of town this coming weekend but she has already gone into i cant think that far ahead and i dont have money "wich she does" blah blah...and yesterday she was all for it. What do yall think?

Zar

Reaction score
Wow, she sounds like an emotional roller coaster. I'm guessing she's in her early twenties, with the maturity of a teen.

What's keeping you around? Is she amazing in bed?

Zar

Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Amazing in bed means very little if she makes your waking hours miserable.
Learn that lesson early and save yourself alot of misery.
Very true. I'm just curious why he's still interacting with her.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im 24 and she is 39...but hot..and good in bed when we do have sex wich is far a few in between now. should i text her and say peace and not respond ?

SirFratserlot

Banned
Reaction score
There will always be somebody better than you in _________. You might make her orgasm 12 times, but he might make her orgasm 13. You can't rely on just sex.

Zar

Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
im 24 and she is 39...but hot..and good in bed when we do have sex wich is far a few in between now. should i text her and say peace and not respond ?
I recommend moving on. Immediately.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
think im taking masuers advice as of now....only problem is i have stuff at her place and we have been seeing each other for two years ....at the begenning she chased me but said i treated her badly so i changed and when i did she started acting like this....so i guess she lost the thrill. but im going to ask yall this im going to say ive thought about things and the way they are going so im going to ask you to please not contact me anymore. then turn my phone off. But i cant shake the feeling of she is having i real stressfull period to and so am i but why does she treat me like **** and i treat her nicely? i get mad want to say NC then i freak out and want to be an AFC. i really do like her but seems the feelings not mutual. what would be the best thing to say yall think?

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a few things of value....thinking of texting her and saying sorry but I've tought about something's and i would like it if u did not contact me anymore. I will get in touch when I'm ready to get my stuff

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No never text an apology. Just stop responding. Who cares what she thinks? Then when you need to get your stuff text her and say "I'm coming over to get my stuff."

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuko2007 said:
think im taking masuers advice as of now....only problem is i have stuff at her place and we have been seeing each other for two years ....at the begenning she chased me but said i treated her badly so i changed and when i did she started acting like this....so i guess she lost the thrill. but im going to ask yall this im going to say ive thought about things and the way they are going so im going to ask you to please not contact me anymore. then turn my phone off. But i cant shake the feeling of she is having i real stressfull period to and so am i but why does she treat me like **** and i treat her nicely? i get mad want to say NC then i freak out and want to be an AFC. i really do like her but seems the feelings not mutual. what would be the best thing to say yall think?

First off you need to take a HUGGGGGGE step back in your situation. You are so emotionally dependent on her for your happiness that it is completely blinding you to the reality of the situation.

#1 - Always maintain and have self respect

#2 - Never chase & appear desperate

#3 - Always be willing to walk when you are getting shiatted on

---------------

Now texting her telling her not to contact you anymore, is just feeding into this soap opera.

Its such a WEAK move on your part, because its crystal clear that your hoping that will get a reaction out of her.

In other words, your scared to lose her; you can't walk away yet.

Notice how you keep thinking about her and her feelings???

Your spending all your energy and time analyzing her and making excuses for her behavior because your emotions are in involved.

Your emotions are perceiving an impending "loss" if you walk away, but really ask yourself.... WTF are you losing?! 90% of the time you guys spend together seems like you making all the effort and her treating you like a nobody.

Somewhere along the line, you lost yourself in this situation. She's treating you poorly because she doesn't RESPECT YOU and that's because your actions are showing that you don't respect YOURSELF.

Be very honest with us, you don't have anything of real value that you left at her place... do you? Maybe some clothes, some personal care items etc? FORGET ABOUT THEM.

Lastly let me say that its beyond obvious this chick has extremely low interest in you, but aside from that she is LOW QUALITY DAMAGED GOODS.

Your 24, not even in your prime, you should be chasing college hotties and having no strings attached fun.

Get rid of this head-case and get yourself right.

PIMP

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys. she texted lastnight and said that she was sorry for letting her stress get the best of her and she does not want to hurt me or get me mad. I still have not responded and dont plan to. Her dad has a docs appt today ...a follow up on a spot they found in his head. i dont know if i should say hope your dads ok or just maintain radio silence.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
update...got another text saying guess you dont even care to acknowledge . I returned that i was not fighting etc and that i was not going to ask or try to make plans anymore and that i was going to take sometime to improve my life. then i said you have my number. Also i asked her what did she mean by that text. still no reply.

CaliMan007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, ignore her! That means - no more replies, no more contact.

You're 24 and she's 39? Bro, she feels like she is the adult in this relationship and treating you like the child. She does as she wishes and you comply. And if she's acting this way at 39, you need to ditch this train asap! Damaged goods for sure!