"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What does the fact that Belle Delphine is raking in a million a month on OnlyFans say about our society and its sexual health?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm not sure if the currency is USD, GBP or EUR, but no matter what, IT'S A LOT! :eek:
my opinion: 2 generations ago, this little tart would be, at her age, married, giving her husband great sex, and pumping out kids. :mad: :mad: I guess if there's one good thing about this, it's that she sometimes does cooking shows. :rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
493
Reaction score
381
Location
Europe
Just accept it and adapt.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Belle previous hit headlines around the world when she sold off containers off her bathwater for $30 (£24) - they sold out in just three days.
This doesn't surprise me as I see used women's underwear selling on FB marketplace for $30-$50. The true thirstiness of simps these days.

Guys make threads on here on how to make money. Here's one for you...
- Go buy bulk ladies underwear at Wal-Mart for $10 for 5 pack.
- Befriend 3 and 4 hippos but with good faces.
- Have them wear each one for a day or so.
- Filter the fawk out of their faces to create accounts with
- Start selling said underwear and make $28+ a pop on each transaction. LOL
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
It's the nerdy video game generation that fantasizes about fvcking anime characters. She looks like a pokemon.
I agree and hence the reason why you also have a separate porn category: CosPlay. The gaming nerds luv that stuff.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
My problem is with every now and then seeing a young gal trying to look/act like this one. It's like "I see what you're doin, I see what you're tryin to do.." but apparently it works as she provides customer service or works in a mall whatever, gaining interest from unsuspecting guys (when I know for a fact her living with a boyfriend who say works in an oil field to help her pay rent, then she dumps him and has another boyfriend move in, then dumps him and has another move in, not over the course of a year, but just 3 to 6 months). When she says, "my boyfriend" 4 weeks later I say "same one?" or "which one?"
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I can't imagine the cucks paying for her used bath water and someone will actually buy the used condom from her porn shoot. A used condom. Just goes to show how stupid people in the US actually are.......and of course I'm from the US.

Sheeple. Cucks. Insanity.
 

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
2,670
Location
Denmark
What does the fact that Belle Delphine is raking in a million a month on OnlyFans say about our society and its sexual health?
That there is at least one million horny sad wan'kers out there that do not get any booty that pays to fap to bi'tches like her?? ;):up::lol:


lmfao?
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
She is good at marketing and easy on the eyes. Its the internet age. This was coming a mile away.
I also think legal escorting is on its way back in.
She still has a wall.

The amount of women that are envious of her should tell us all something about competition anxiety
What do u mean legal escorting? Do u not realise escorts and brothels are legal in most of the developed world?
 

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
She’s definitely a sociopath, but it’s the simps who have made her a supposed millionaire.

it’s a sad world out there.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I can't imagine the cucks paying for her used bath water and someone will actually buy the used condom from her porn shoot. A used condom. Just goes to show how stupid people in the US actually are.......and of course I'm from the US.

Sheeple. Cucks. Insanity.
Really? I assume you have approached and are on the same DJ path as the rest of us regardless of the end in mind. Most men don't approach or pull. A SNL is beyond the scope of reality. A lot of the men are socially inept and or socially awkward. The UK is a bad time too and when you approach, girls are not looking like her at age 21. Her shtick is annoying. Her body is tight and she don't workout. She is not fit by any metric. The hair does nothing for me.

We would be lying if we said we wouldn't **** lulz
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Really? I assume you have approached and are on the same DJ path as the rest of us regardless of the end in mind. Most men don't approach or pull. A SNL is beyond the scope of reality. A lot of the men are socially inept and or socially awkward. The UK is a bad time too and when you approach, girls are not looking like her at age 21. Her shtick is annoying. Her body is tight and she don't workout. She is not fit by any metric. The hair does nothing for me.

We would be lying if we said we wouldn't **** lulz
Id bang her but I can't believe the simps in this world.
I wouldn't be paying for it.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Id bang her but I can't believe the simps in this world.
I wouldn't be paying for it.
Christ, there's likely a torrent or Google images floating around. I never understood simps. The ban hammer had the opposite effect. It is funny. It is also why pickup ban on YouTube is a good thing. It belongs underground. Obscure.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top